Marketing Checkpoint

Is this the right place to advertise products? let me know

Well, I am sure admin of this site will help.  I post a few but these are my own product releases.  I have yet to try muncheye advertising and also Warriorplus main ads.  

If its affiliate links for products you are selling such as affiliated products probably not but if it is a new program we can all join such as mailers, exchanges, etc then I am sure that is fine!

:) FREE DOWNLOAD ACCESS: Unlimited Promo Codes for Unlimited FREE Traffic: CLICK HERE   :) Unlimted FREE Traffic Vault Rocks!!

is this the right place i can advertise a product im selling if not wheres the best place to do so

Once you earn credits you can use the email ads section of this site to send out email ads. Ads can't be posted in the forums. You may start a program thread only if there is not already a program thread for that domain.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

• 3 weeks later...

i forget if there is a requirement for a signature here (someone comment about that), but that is one of the best ways to advertise in a forum check out that option and if

you don't know what a sig file is in a forum google it.  You'll learn a lot

OytX5V1.gif

Good point.  I only use this forum.  Would you be able to recommend any? Thanks

i forget if there is a requirement for a signature here (someone comment about that), but that is one of the best ways to advertise in a forum check out that option and if

you don't know what a sig file is in a forum google it.  You'll learn a lot

:) FREE DOWNLOAD ACCESS: Unlimited Promo Codes for Unlimited FREE Traffic: CLICK HERE   :) Unlimted FREE Traffic Vault Rocks!!

• 3 weeks later...

Well years ago we had the warrior forum run by alan says or so he said that was his name lol.

and its was a huge place and great for learning and posting but like here you cannot place ads

in there but it also has the sig file option..  They have a classified section for ads but they call

it something else now.  And also a WSO section.  They are the originators of the WSO ad (Which

you have to pay for).  But the idea is carried on by Warriorplus.  Most of the marketers you see

were mentored by the ones who started there and I wouldn't say its the same place today as it

was then but its still really great.  The old super duper marketers who were bred by alan all split

after alan sold the forum.  I never ran away but i don't hang out there now. I do go back in and see

whats going on. I like to find the freebees in the WSO and classified sections.  I like to go on

a freebee hunt lol.

Its now owned by freelancer.  It looks the same and a lot of the old threads are

around still. I highly recommend getting an account there just google it as it is still very popular

and should come right up. 

To find some other forums just google list of marketing and make money forums 2023.

Now having said that I like it here better then them all these days.  Lets all market this forum

and get it rockin with people again like the good old days of marketing check point.

OytX5V1.gif

Once you earn credits you can use the email ads section of this site to send out email ads. Ads can't be posted in the forums. You may start a program thread only if there is not already a program thread for that domain.

Thank You Darren Olander

that's it credits can be used on maile section exactly in send email ad category and what if i upgrade my membership here i think i can post my banner ads too.

Good Question yes all Darren Olander Websites is a right and good place to advertise 24/7 or 365 a year

Yes thats all true and Darren also owns viralnugget and he posts it on here.  You can put your banners in there for free and they will appear on many sites including here.  its a pretty great program like this forum is.

OytX5V1.gif