aditya Posted October 17, 2025 Posted October 17, 2025 It started of as a revolutionary auto trading site using Bots but in Nov 2023 it stopped paying. In 2024, they changed the web address from .com to .ai and asked the members to register again using the same email and deposit fresh $250 to enable you to recover your previous dues. There is a huge group in telegram that has hundreds of post daily assuring that the site is running well and paying regularly. However I have not come across any referral link being promoted anywhere. This raises doubts. Is there anyone who has the correct info on it? Quote Missed Bitcoin in 2010? Check Bitcoin Spectra
Contesthelper90 Posted yesterday at 02:55 PM Posted yesterday at 02:55 PM I would be very cautious with it. The fact that users were asked to deposit another $250 to recover previous funds is a major red flag for me. Telegram posts saying that everything is working and people are getting paid are not enough proof either. I would want to see independent evidence of successful withdrawals without making another deposit before trusting it. Quote
Warfare Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago On 10/6/2026 at 5:55 PM, Contesthelper90 said: I would be very cautious with it. The fact that users were asked to deposit another $250 to recover previous funds is a major red flag for me. Telegram posts saying that everything is working and people are getting paid are not enough proof either. I would want to see independent evidence of successful withdrawals without making another deposit before trusting it. It's gone. "The domain name is for sale!" Quote ySense - The best GPT since 2007 with surveys/offers/games Swagbucks - Another Great, Legit GPT
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.