Marketing Checkpoint

Earn 250 Mailing Points Per Post! Plus more updates.

Darren Olander

I have been gone for awhile  due to a house fire. Hope I can get back to the swing of thing's. I have forgot so much. Thank's to Darren for re sending my email.

Sorry to hear of anyone who has been through the devistation of a fire robbing them of prized possessions that can not be replaced, but you will back soon with what you learned previously and more. I did take the liberty of editiing the quote here and you may want to go back and apply it to your original post.

sig.jpg

• 8 months later...

Good feature, and I am looking forward to becoming a regular poster once I have read through everything here. As a matter of fact, even without the points, you might find me hard to shut up once I get started LOL.

Fortune Favors The Bold! http://fortunestraffic.com

Fortunes Traffic--for Zubees, Promos, Fun, and Traffic.

Interested in Hard Rock Gold Mining? Check Out My Other Half's You Tube Channel -- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbcYhenGjigBC5GgEjEANLQ

Good feature, and I am looking forward to becoming a regular poster once I have read through everything here. As a matter of fact, even without the points, you might find me hard to shut up once I get started LOL.

I'll love to have some company... You will see I'm all over the place... :)

• 3 weeks later...

I hope your still doing this Darren!!!  Super Cool man!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Awesome change! I will be upgrading soon to the the most out of my membership. Thanks Darren.

It's time to get traffic that pays! Endless chains of $20 commissions and downline building on autopilot.....WHO WANTS IT?

You can get average traffic, or you can get Lucrative Traffic here and now!

Click here for multiple payment notifications and downline members daily!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

That’s fantastc news! As someone noted, everything helps!

I just opened a new Shopify store last month, & today I was clicking around, looking for a fresh source of advertising. MC is one of the most innovative & progressive platforms there is.

As the world of E-commerce & digital communication grows, & a huge, younger generation ...’generation Z’...embraces its use, this is awesome news to draw their ‘parents’ into whatever you are offering on MC.

Earning cash from home with Affiliate marketing & the wellness industry, I also enjoy "making music" with vocals & keys to uplift & encourage! Hopeisfree!

• 10 months later...

Is it 1 point per email sent? (250 points means we can send 250 emails.)

Who are we emailing? Where are we getting the addresses? Inside the forum somewhere?

How are we emailing? Are we using an autoresponder inside of Marketing Checkpoint?

Thanks.

Yes it is one point per recipient, so if you spend 250 points you reach 250 people.

You are mailing other members of this forum, you fill out the form and we send it for you - it is not an autoresponder, it is our own mailing system, you do not get access to the email addresses.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog