Marketing Checkpoint

I need help in getting quality traffic

Hello,

I'm trying to build traffic to my site. I could use any and all helpful suggestions to help me do so. I am currently active in safelists, some traffic exchanges, some social media, and other ideas that may come to mind.

BUT, the traffic and activity is not really where I need it to be. Can anyone help?

Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!

Click Here!

Also don't forget you can get a lot of targeted traffic from forum posting. Create a signature file that links to a squeeze page and just post 3 -5 times a day in forums. You'd be surprised at how effective that is.

Can you tell me where to go to post in forums?

Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!

Click Here!

• 2 weeks later...

Really depends on what your product is rpsmith.

I've been a student and practitioner of marketing for 7+ years, and all of the greats in our industry all say the same thing....

Know thy customer.  You must know where your customer lives, hangs out, how much they make, where they work.....everything down to what kind of clothes they wear.  What books and magazines do they read?

You also need to know what's bothering them that no one else has a solution for...or at least not as good as yours.  

When you know what's bothering them, and where they're hanging out at, you can speak right to them with your ad...

I've laid it out in a nutshell, but once you nail this concept, you will never look for traffic again!

Are you trying to build a list of your own?  Or what are you needing traffic for?

Check Out My Coaching Program & Learn How You Can Stop Overwhelm And Frustration Dead In It’s Tracks… ignition.elitemarketingacademy.com

Also, check out TripleClicks (just click the image below). They now have over 4 million users, so it's a great place to list your products, and it's free!

http://sfibanners.csidn.com/banner452.png

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

I'm trying to build traffic to my site. I could use any and all helpful suggestions to help me do so. I am currently active in safelists, some traffic exchanges, some social media, and other ideas that may come to mind.

BUT, the traffic and activity is not really where I need it to be. Can anyone help?

When I first got started with FREE advertising I used Traffic Exchanges.

Now, I mainly use Viral Mailers and adboards to generate traffic to my site.

BTW, Top marketers use Safelists, Viral Mailers, and Traffic Exchanges with great success.

Safelists, Traffic Exchanges and Viral Mailers are the way to go. If you have a few bucks you can purchase leads.

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

Mike Dillard of Magnet Sponsoring proposed a great question: If you were building a restaurant, where would you build it? On a street where there are no other competitors and lots of traffic, OR on a street where there are several other restaurants that all seem to be doing quite well?

You may be getting a lot of traffic to your business, but what you want is people who are hungry for what you are offering.

It's not always the amount of traffic, but the quality of the traffic. In a nutshell, You need lot's of traffic from lot's of areas.

I noticed that you are not doing a lot of Social Media. Ask yourself, "Were are the people hanging out that you are looking for?"

You are looking for people who are looking for you, go where they are and you will find them. Marketing is 80% mindset and 20% skills set. Keep it up and never quit, but keep adding to your portfolio of skills.

Later

Robert

• 6 months later...

Can you tell me where to go to post in forums?

Go on google and search for '' free advertising forum ''

http://bestanimations.com/Signs&Shapes/Arrows/animated-blue-arrow-down.gif

Email 1000 Random Members Daily Without Credits

members for free. NO CREDITS REQUIRED. Increase

your reach with credits and hercublurbs.

My #1 Source For Free Advertising On Autopilot

Reliable traffic service online for over 7 years. 2 ways

to start generating traffic on autopilot along with

several FREE marketing and lead generation tools.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For me to get the most I have been using a combination all most methods. Those are safelists, viral mailers, rotators and any other strategy that will generate traffic.

I have to say it is a challenge but never worry about failure. As long as you are working at it you are going to succeed. I have found applying yourself is the best method ever.

Good luck.

" Keep your eye on the prize and you will succeed."

April Pad Affiliate/Writing Contest

Give The Gift Of Love To A Loved One

• 3 weeks later...

I think it also has a lot to do with what you offer! Do you give something that others are looking for to become members of your TE or are you just looking to increase numbers?

I think the key here is how you help people solve the problem they want answered.

You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make him drink unless he is thirsty.

You have to know you audience you need to know what they are looking for one major thing that people are looking for whether it is on Safelists Traffic Exchanges or Viral Maiers they need leads.

They are looking for people that will join their site or buy their product those are key identify your visitors with either of those categories and they will listen to you and join you.

Yes that does come down to what others have already said in this thread know your audience and you will understand the market they are shopping in.

Create a desire in your visitors that you have what they are looking for and then monetize it and see your life change.

Now I am no expert by any means I have not yet found my pot of gold ... but that is what I am working on.

Learning from others 

Trying different methods

Adding to my knowledge of online marketing.

That is why we are here to do....

JUST LEARN!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...