Marketing Checkpoint

Mailer Ninja faltering?

Does anyone know if Mailer Ninja is worth pursuing?

Since I joined a few months ago I haven't received any responses to support tickets.  Requested to join their Facebook group but there's been no response all this time. I'm reading their credit emails but they're only earning me points, not credits. Today I decided to try sending mail, and it said I can mail up to 581 members, but I have no credits.  I sent anyway, but none have actually been sent, according to the stats box beneath the mailer.

Do I walk away?  :unsure:

Taking another kick at the can, because I can.

Hi Joel.

I can assure you I have answered every support ticket received within 24 hours :)

What was the ticket regarding? I'm happy to help.

If you don't have credits then your mailing won't go to anyone.  When you receive emails you get tokens, you can use the tokens in the marketplace to get advertising.  You also get a token every day that you log in.

The facebook group doesn't exist, I'm not sure how you found it :P  It was used for beta testing, only beta testers were added and it hasn't been used for several years.

Hi John, thanks for the reply.  I can't remember how I found the FB group; might've been an old link or article online.  Maybe I searched FB to see if you had a group - I've been known to act proactively like that, lol.

Support tickets.... again, can't recall since it was a while back, but it was probably something to do with not being able to log in after registering at Ninja.  In fact, now I think about it, I believe I also contacted Jerry Iannucci because he seemed to have some connection to you.  Like I said, it was a while ago.  I haven't looked much at Ninja since joining; partly because I get so few emails, and partly because it seemed hard to get hold of you.  I did leave a message (or two?) at your personal FB page, but no answer. :)

Anyway, at this point I'm mostly unsure about how I can get credits for mailing.  The credit links give me points, but when I do a mailing it says I need credits. ??

Facebook messages generally get filtered out unless you are a friend on there.

It's not really designed to me a 'mailer'  ..it's a tool to help you manage the mailers you use.. it does have the mailing aspect but that's not the primary feature and is designed more as 'pay to play' advertising tool.

If you have any questions you can ask in support, here is fine too, or facebook fi you add me as a friend I'll see the messages, there's also a skype group on the help page that you're welcome to ask questions in as well, or twitter :)

Cool. Thanks for clearing things up. I haven't done a whole lot with safelists and TE's over the years, but recently have been focusing on them more.  Still getting used to all the various methods of operation. B)

Hey Joel,

Upgrade is way worth it when you see what it can dor for you...

:ph34r: Mailer Ninja also has auto-log-in + auto-load-send for 75% of the mailers.

Amazingly fast and beats SLGenie and Ulti-send for speed sending.

There is video training in your accoun drop down.

http://mailerninja.com/members.php?mf=videos

I love it for saving my ad messages and sending many mails fast.

Robert D. Smith

Yes Joel.

I forgot about Mailer Ninja after I used Ulti-send awhile... :o

I did not realize it had auto-send and it worked so fast.

You need at least 20 or 30 websites loaded with your log in info. B)

and paste your current ad template in messages section and start firing away

What I love the most about it is that once looged in... :ph34r:

(say you are on a login reward timer or multiple QTO,GOLD OTO.SILVER,OTO etc)

...it will bypass all that at any point that you click S-E-N-D

The #FNAME# function works perfect for all other mailer macros.

I have checked the "sent messages" in multiple mailer scripts.

MNinja does a better job than RF   :angry: in this regard also.

They all have their good points that out weigh the flaws. ;)

• 2 months later...
This has been a good conversation, as someone just recommended Mailer Ninja to me. This has helped me understand what it is all about. The first thought about using multiple mailers, was a bit overwhelming for me. I now see how it is meant to bring more convenience. Do I still have to receive tons of emails though?
Andrea

This has been a good conversation, as someone just recommended Mailer Ninja to me. This has helped me understand what it is all about. The first thought about using multiple mailers, was a bit overwhelming for me. I now see how it is meant to bring more convenience. Do I still have to receive tons of emails though?

The key to all this working is that we agree to read the emails. We don't have to read eaach and every one sent to us but at least some,  this is only fair and you get ideas for your future promos.

I do read the emails. I can handle the number of emails I receive from here. If I could find more sites like this that send emails, but not a whole page full, every hour! If I could find such sites, it would actually work in everyone's favor, because I would read the emails and not be overwhelmed.
Andrea

• 2 weeks later...

I recently upgraded at Mailer Ninja, having been a LONG time user of 

UltiSend and Referral Frenzy too. 

I like Mailer Ninja BETTER than Ulti Send anyways. It is FASTER and reliable HOWEVER...

There seems to be some glitches. I have talked with the owner and

he said he will fix these issues. Support there seems reliable!

I am still waiting for the issues to be fixed there, but it will

take time:-)

Would be nice if we could ADD mailers to the system (like we can

in Ulti Send), but that's not possible.

Wish we could too at RF.

Been a fan of mailers for YEARS and am a member in 300 of em.

Warmest Regards,

John Lederer

Marketer since 1995

Online since 2000