Marketing Checkpoint

Mailer Scripts and How-To Info?

I'd like to find out more about which script to use for whatever I have in mind.  What are the good, the bad, and the ugly of each script?  What does it take to Admin a mailer, etc, etc, etc!!  Is there an ebook, report or reports that I can look up and use?  Are there people that can mentor me on this?  Thanks for any information that I can get!!

Steve Jones

I've been meaning to ask the same thing.  Thinking of starting a safelist, and I purchased a script a couple months ago but a little shy to begin, not knowing all the ins & outs of it.  Any advice for me and Steve would be much appreciated!  :)

Taking another kick at the can, because I can.

Unfortunately there aren't really many good options for scripts at the moment. LFMVM is the one to go with. As for owner training, I don't think anyone has done that either.. but mailers aren't too hard to manage once you get it set up.. the most important thing is that you dedicate yourself to advertising it and really growing the membership. Without new members coming in you will struggle, and you can't rely on affiliates to promote it.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

As for owner training, I don't think anyone has done that either.. 

Well that's an interesting factoid if I ever saw one. ;)

LFMVM is the script I bought.  Didn't realize at the time that I also needed to purchase a bunch of add-ons to give me the features most people look for (which I can't afford right now).  But a guy's gotta start somewhere, I suppose, so it will be a basic mailer until revenue helps grow it.

Taking another kick at the can, because I can.

LFMVM seems to be the standard at the moment, and the easiest from the user standpoint, if someone is mailing from several mailers each day. Its much faster when you can get into the flow of one format.  I agree that the mailers that are successful are the ones which are heavily promoted. I feel that its a waste of time to open a mailer site if you're not going to have at least 1,500 to 2,000 "active" members or more. There is a lot of attrition on these sites as people use up their free credits and never return.  There are new mailers being launched almost daily and users just jump over to those to get more free credits.

Hi there!

Let me show you what you can quite easily do with one of the more amazing scripts you get for free here: https://tr.im/agift4u ...

I am offering a 2-Page PDF Report on Viral Income Creation Systems for free and an OTO 10-part video course on Google+ Hangout Management

If you like, try it out and let me know if you'd be interested in setting some thing like this up for yourself ...  

Franto Hruz in Toronto

-- == Join me at the Viral Marketing Centre for some advanced strategies and mutual support == --

Skype - franto.hruz / Twitter - @f_hruz