Marketing Checkpoint

Introduce yourself

Guest Paul Nulty

A graduate of the University of Waterloo, I have been a member of the Professional Engineers of Ontario since 1982 (Now designated Retired). A member of The Association of Ontario Locksmiths, I have been active in the Locksmith trade since 1985.

I am relatively new to Online Marketing, but I am having fun learning and at this time I am not overly concerned about "Getting Rich Quick".

Hi James Doan

Nice to meet you

Welcome to the forum! :)

Wow, not sure if I introduced myself on here. Hi, I am Darren (AKA HACCP76) in the Crypto world.  All over Google, lol

Just seen that these posts start from 2015. Thats amazing. x

:) FREE DOWNLOAD ACCESS: Unlimited Promo Codes for Unlimited FREE Traffic: CLICK HERE   :) Unlimted FREE Traffic Vault Rocks!!

Wow, not sure if I introduced myself on here. Hi, I am Darren (AKA HACCP76) in the Crypto world.  All over Google, lol

Just seen that these posts start from 2015. Thats amazing. x

Hi Darren,

Hi Dan G. Fox here from Houston, Texas in the USA.  I just joined the forum and wanted to stop by and say hello or as we say in Texas.... Howdy!   :D

I have been marketing fulltime online since 2017 mostly in affiliate in the Make Money Niche as well as health and nutrition.

I look forward to sharing and receiving here.

imdanfox.631d37a890daa.jpg Have a FOXtastic Day,
Dan G. Fox

Join my Facebook Group for Affiliate and Network Marketers
Click here to finally start making real money online.

Hi Dan G. Fox here from Houston, Texas in the USA.  I just joined the forum and wanted to stop by and say hello or as we say in Texas.... Howdy!   :D

I have been marketing fulltime online since 2017 mostly in affiliate in the Make Money Niche as well as health and nutrition.

Hi Dan,

Howdy, Dan! Good to have you here!

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

Hello Everyone,

I am Saibatou Baboucarr Faal. I live in The Gambia, West Africa. I am a retired public service with a mass of experience in social security and housing finance administration. For the past six to seven months, I have been struggling with affiliate marketing, which I thought was a child's play. My experience in affiliate marketing work proved me wrong. Over the period since I started marketing for referrals, I have not been able to secure a single referral. It was an embarrassing encounter.

I developed interest in marketing check point to see, learn, and develop ideas and skills that may help me succeed in my effort to establish a home based online business to augment my meagre pension in order to support my family and myself.

Cheers to all of you!

Saibatoubaboucarr Faal

Hi Dan G. Fox

Nice to meet you

Welcome to the forum!  :)

Hello Everyone,

I am Saibatou Baboucarr Faal. I live in The Gambia, West Africa. I am a retired public service with a mass of experience in social security and housing finance administration. For the past six to seven months, I have been struggling with affiliate marketing, which I thought was a child's play. My experience in affiliate marketing work proved me wrong. Over the period since I started marketing for referrals, I have not been able to secure a single referral. It was an embarrassing encounter.

I developed interest in marketing check point to see, learn, and develop ideas and skills that may help me succeed in my effort to establish a home based online business to augment my meagre pension in order to support my family and myself.

Cheers to all of you!

Saibatoubaboucarr Faal

Hi Saibatou Baboucarr Faal

Nice to meet you

Welcome to the forum!   :)

• 2 weeks later...

This is my first post on Marketing checkpoint

In introduction, I am a computer technician living in Indianapolis, IN. When spending time on the top-rated traffic exchanges and safe lists , you will view several websites by Lmurray296. Please, look around any of the webpages to find what you need for business. Most if not all of them can be joined at no charge.

Feel welcome to check out my profile

Lmurray296

Indianapolis, IN

Lmurray296

Indianapolis,IN

https://llclick.com/zygnnz6g/

This is my first post on Marketing checkpoint

In introduction, I am a computer technician living in Indianapolis, IN. When spending time on the top-rated traffic exchanges and safe lists , you will view several websites by Lmurray296. Please, look around any of the webpages to find what you need for business. Most if not all of them can be joined at no charge.

Feel welcome to check out my profile

Lmurray296

Indianapolis, IN

Hi Lmurray296,

Welcome to the forulm! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, My Name is Keith Miles 

I live in the United States of America,. and have been Infatuated with  home business  since around 1981, I got involved with AMWAY GLOBAL a long time ago  and have been just floating since then not being able to make any real money online I didn't give up   and i believe the lack of  a mentor affected my growth since then I have been trying and testing various different income strategies.

I like to learn new things, meet new people and also share ideas. Since I joined the online adventure I've made lot's of new friends and business associates, please send me a friend request so that we can share some business ideas.

To your Upward Prosperity I wish You and Family  Health Wealth and Abundance 

Keith Miles Lexington Kentucky

I live in the United States of America,. and have been Infatuated with  home business  since around 1981, I got involved with AMWAY GLOBAL a long time ago  and have been just floating since then not being able to make any real money online I didn't give up   and i believe the lack of  a mentor affected my growth since then I have been trying and testing various different income strategies.

I like to learn new things, meet new people and also share ideas. Since I joined the online adventure I've made lot's of new friends and business associates, please send me a friend request so that we can share some business ideas.

To your Upward Prosperity I wish You and Family  Health Wealth and Abundance 

Keith Miles Lexington Kentucky

Welcome ProsperKam!  I'm pretty new here also.  If you go thru the past forum posts on here you'll find lots of gold nuggets worth of wisdom, experiences and knowledge!    

Building your list the EVERGREEN way...Self-funding system is yours for FREE!

webpromo.653ec0d96db88.gif

Hi Cacey!  Welcome to the forums.  I love the San Diego area.. went to school in La Jolla many many moons ago  :lol:   I've found there's lots to catch up on and learn in here... have fun!

Building your list the EVERGREEN way...Self-funding system is yours for FREE!

webpromo.653ec0d96db88.gif

I live in the United States of America,. and have been Infatuated with  home business  since around 1981, I got involved with AMWAY

Hi Keith,

I was also a member of Amway and learned about leverage and residual income.