#1 oldbuddy

oldbuddy

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 30 November 2015 - 01:16 PM

I remember trying to start earning from Amazon as an affiliate a long time ago and it was so complicated for the little it offered me, I finally figured it was just for the big guns and forgot about the idea.

Last night I had a particular product in mind that I wanted to blog about, so I decided to give it one more try. I just know they must have made some HUGE changes, because it was nothing at all like I remembered. I not only got signed up in a matter of minutes, but they opened the entire program to me so I could start earning right away!

I added the links I wanted to my blog and sent an update to my list, so now it's just wait and see. Even if it takes me six months to make a dime, the experience was a real boost to my appreciation of Amazon and the high regard for the little guy they have now.

gmail-youtube-sig.jpg

#2 robertdorsey

robertdorsey

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 02 December 2015 - 12:31 AM

I found Amazon to be a little complicated at first too, but once your accounts are set up and you can find your affiliate links easily, I suggest it is a good place to start for the newbies looking at making a few dollars on the side. This is also a good place to learn some marketing skills that can be used for high price tickets later to make a lot of difference in ones business R.O.I.

Later

Robert

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: amazon, affiliate, blog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users