Marketing Checkpoint

Boost My Online Biz

CraigMcBeth

Date Perfect Timing? Subject Line Sent # Opened # Open Rate % Clicks # Clicks->Open % Clicks->Sent %

01/18/2016 Off Calling ALL Work At Home Wanna... 60 27 45% 16 59.26% 26.67%

The above stats where from an isolated mailing to just 60 optins (30 facebook, 30 soloads) I really like that you can choose to mail by either date or traffic source.  Facebook and Soloads are usually what cost me the most ad dollars, so I’m happy these are included.  Out of those 16 clicks I got 4 of them on a 1 hour Fuze meeting and closed 2 of them at the end.  I plan on isolating their traffic exchange opins next but I don’t have high expectations.  Not just from them, just have a bad taste in my mouth from TE traffic.

I submitted a ticket asking Morgan to Skype me and was quite surprised when I got a call.  Seems nice enough and knows her stuff.  I noticed they have a “Perfect Timing” feature similar to Get Responses. Still reading reviews and haven’t decided on this one quite yet.  I did however hear back from a IM blogger I’ve been reading for years and he said it passed his scrutiny, so I’m leaning more towards joining soon than later. I wonder if their Perfect Timing actually does anything.  Haven’t noticed any difference using it in GR even with mailings to nearly 2500 so I’m wondering if you will only see the benefit with larger lists sizes.

I submitted a ticket asking Morgan to Skype me and was quite surprised when I got a call.  Seems nice enough and knows her stuff.  I noticed they have a “Perfect Timing” feature similar to Get Responses. Still reading reviews and haven’t decided on this one quite yet.  I did however hear back from a IM blogger I’ve been reading for years and he said it passed his scrutiny, so I’m leaning more towards joining soon than later. I wonder if their Perfect Timing actually does anything.  Haven’t noticed any difference using it in GR even with mailings to nearly 2500 so I’m wondering if you will only see the benefit with larger lists sizes.

It's one of many ad sites I’m using.

Watch your opens at certain times of the day.  I notice mine go up quite a bit higher around noon after using that timing feature for about a dozen mailings.  Ya, list size does make it more apparent, but you really have to watch your stats change at critical times of a business day.  ie. Before average work start time, average lunch time, average home time, average bed time.

Hi Tracy, I've honestly never had much success with traffic methods that are free. The sites that have worked the best for me have been at a moderate price range 'less than $100'.

That's not to say you can't get your feet wet with free advertising methods.  Just remember to keep your expectations in check as you go along :)  Maybe you can start out with some safelist mailers by joining as a free member.  Play around with clicking ads until you bank enough to send an ad or two yourself.

Date Perfect Timing? Subject Line Sent # Opened # Open Rate % Clicks # Clicks->Open % Clicks->Sent %

The above stats where from an isolated mailing to just 60 optins (30 facebook, 30 soloads) I really like that you can choose to mail by either date or traffic source.  Facebook and Soloads are usually what cost me the most ad dollars, so I’m happy these are included.  Out of those 16 clicks I got 4 of them on a 1 hour Fuze meeting and closed 2 of them at the end.  I plan on isolating their traffic exchange opins next but I don’t have high expectations.  Not just from them, just have a bad taste in my mouth from TE traffic.

I like how you can download the optins as well as mail within the members area.  I downloaded mine just to test the bounce rates on my own autoresponder as well to see if the open/CTR rates are close.  Everything passed my tests and surprisingly these leads are a great value for the price.  I may however stick to their mailer as even though I have the ips and raw optin data, they haven’t opted into me directly.  I may stick to using their mailer unless I push them into my own double optin list.

So today we put a lifetime account in with BigFootMailer for $107 as well as a BMOB account for $39.95.  I believe Big Foot has around 600 or so members ATM due to our affiliate ID being in the 600’s.  I saw Jane Markes Sokule credits OTO so hopefully she keeps promoting this for awhile.  

As for BMOB I’ve just watched the training video and hopefully will have time to start contacting the leads later today.

I wish we could upload images into the mailer but unfortunately they have to be remotely hosted ie. enter an image destination link.  Unless you use their graphics pack embedding function but that limits you to just the graphics they host.  Not a huge deal because I’m not completely sure if adding images even increases results.  Guess I need to do some more testing.

I like how you can download the optins as well as mail within the members area.  I downloaded mine just to test the bounce rates on my own autoresponder as well to see if the open/CTR rates are close.  Everything passed my tests and surprisingly these leads are a great value for the price.  I may however stick to their mailer as even though I have the ips and raw optin data, they haven’t opted into me directly.  I may stick to using their mailer unless I push them into my own double optin list.

I was thinking along the same lines.  IP address alone isn’t proof enough the leads opted in with you.  At least not when I tried uploading bulk leads from another service to GetResponse.  As far as stats go, you can’t go wrong by tracking users actions such as optins and sales/upsells.  It’s easy to do with low ticket items as you have enough sales to track trends.  

Back in mid January I shared some stats and I have a new update ready.  So this time instead of mailing 60 I chose to mail 1200, and instead of just mailing the FB & Solo leads like last time, I selected all 8 traffic sources to see how a diversifying does.

02/10//2016 Off Get Started Making Money From ... 1200 249 20.75% 40 16.06% 3.33%

I send this out before going to bed and the stats above are approximately 12 hours old.  I’m expecting these numbers to grow some more during the next 12 hours, then start slowing day for the next 2-3 days.  It seems people have 2 different attitudes for email marketing.  Hammer your list as hard as you can as often as you can, and the other, don’t tick off your leads by annoying them.  I find somewhere in the middle to work best, for me at least.

Hi JP,  You should probably read the FAQ.  Are you already in? If you cancel your get full access for the rest of the term you paid for, so nothing changes there.  But after your term ends, you can’t access the leads page or mailer page, so basically you can only promote as an affiliate.  It’s producing for me so I do not have intentions at this time to cancel, but I found this out while doing my research on the program.  

Okay thank you. Didn’t see that FAQ link at the bottom. But if I say take a month off and want to upgrade again the next month, will my account still have all my early leads? Or by re-upgrading am I starting from scratch? I should probably ask Get Response this as well. Hopefully they don’t delete all my leads if I cancel but want to upgrade again when funds allow.

I would normally shy away from buying lists of any kind. One you don't know how they got the leads and two you don't know how fresh the leads truly are.  I made an exception for this one just based on the positive feedback from people I know and trust.  I used their mailer to funnel them into my Aweber list.  I am satisfied so far with the conversions considering the approach I used and I am very satisfied with the integrity of the email addresses.  B.M.O.B. makes a very nice addition to my ad campaign and I'll renew for a 2nd month to test further.

Again, normally I would recommend getting your own leads. This will usually cost less and produce better results. But in this case, the leads I'm getting are of great value and respond well when advertised to.  Recommended.

Okay thank you. Didn’t see that FAQ link at the bottom. But if I say take a month off and want to upgrade again the next month, will my account still have all my early leads? Or by re-upgrading am I starting from scratch? I should probably ask Get Response this as well. Hopefully they don’t delete all my leads if I cancel but want to upgrade again when funds allow.

Ya, you can upgrade again from the free version in your old account and new leads start coming in again.  You can also download and mail all the leads you had, previous to canceling. 

I have been using Boost My Online Biz for a few weeks and I really like the perfect timing feature that gets the email to the lead when they are most likely to open it. The price is good for our budget.  We were just getting into email marketing and the previous system we used was harder to set up and get going.  I like the free email templates they offer and 2 of them convert even better than the best converting swipes from our mentor.  No complaints here.  As long as the leads keep responding I'll keep paying.

Out of  3 safelists I’ve been testing since the end of January, BigFootMailer ranks #1 in terms of growth and CTR rates.  It appears Jane Marks JV with this list is benefiting it quite substantially.  Global Matrix Mailer and Adlabyrinthmailer are not growing as much as I had hoped, and ironically I could have guessed this based on the low OTO price.  It seems the smaller safelists are always under $75 to upgrade.  Big Foot was $105 which is still pretty cheap compared to other lifetime upgrades.  Boost My Online Biz was $40/month so I’m 5 weeks in, a total of $80 investested and I’m up a couple hundred i commissions after my fees.  I doubt I’ll make any money back on the 2 smaller safelists, but Big foot and Boost have been winners for me. 

Out of all the programs I’ve tried promoting with these leads, I’ve found that these programs convert the best: Hardcore Funnels, premier income plan & ultimate license  I’m curious what type of offers others are advertising. example: actual programs as well as individual niches.

Well lead purchasing is a sure way to get reported for spaming unless your using a lead that has never been mailed now that is a gold  nugget lead ?  Most leads have been sold to hundreds if not thousands of people and by the time you mail them the complaints are piling up at the servers.  So how much is a quality lead $25 $50 or $100 each and you order says 5000 which is not a lot that will cost you wow yes megabucks with ROI lighty to be in the red.

So by all means purchase leads if you have proven results and the mlm company your promoting gets no spam complaints.

If not avoid avoid avoid and use lots of other methods to get leads.

To Your Sucess
Steve Man :D

Take your marketing to the next level with Referral Frenzy.

http://tinyurl.com/frenzy8048

Not sure what my best sales day with B.M.O.B has been since I joined.  I'm sure it was over 5 sales but definitely under 10.  This was about a month ago.  I'll have to go back and look at my sales reports. The program I was promoting offered a $50 test drive to see what they think.  If they don't like, they just ask for a refund and they will get the $50 returned minus an admin fee of $2.  What impressed me is I had no returns so all of the commissions I kept.

I'm promoting a program called Premiere Cash Back.  Works with two retail businesses, Chatfords which is an art broker and Salustra which is high end health supplement co.

To begin earning a free member must buy $50 worth of product from either store.  That's it.  From that point there are no more purchases needed to earn/ qualify/ retain volume.

And a member will earn passively from that purchase. Recruitment is not required. To qualify for the third level, three referrals are needed. Your earnings increase as your refs move through the income sharing levels with matching bonuses etc.

I have already qualified for my 3rd level since 3 of my BMOB leads have joined my team.  I have also earned more in matching bonuses that I have since I used to make money with YT and CB years back.  

PCB and BMOB work very well together from my experience.

I am mainly using safelists and promote squeeze pages from programs where the main programs are GVO and 4CA. Your 8 Steps, Marketing to be Free, and Marketing Mastery Elite. I also paid $399 to be in a new advertising program being created by the owner of Your 8 Steps. I think it might get as big as 4CA.  Roughly 65% of my new referrals are currently coming from BMOB leads.  This is quite substantial considering the minimal time investment it takes to mail them.  My safelist campaign has turned into somewhat of a monster that keeps eating up my time and I’m always fighting to get the results up.  Sites like BMOB don’t come around often but when they do it’s quite refreshing as the results come in with minimal time commitment, the only question is how long will it last.  My sponsor has been in BMOB since last June and says things have grown steadily over the 10 months so I have high hopes for longevity and consistency in BMOB.