Marketing Checkpoint

Boost My Online Biz

CraigMcBeth

I know a lot of marketers who have spent a lot of money on social media ads and have little to no results. I know a lot of marketers who have gotten a lot of results with no ad spend. It is a matter of knowing the strategy that works. Ultimately, it is a matter of choice which method you want to use.

Later

Robert

My safelist campaign has turned into somewhat of a monster that keeps eating up my time and I’m always fighting to get the results up. 

Between joining new mailers for $50-$100+ and dealing with the ones that get abandoned once their one year registration is up (for some of them at least) it is pretty tough for the average marketer to be able to skim a profit. 

IMO once you start spending more than a few hours per day sending out email, you really have to start looking elsewhere for reputable ad sources.

The last couple days a handful of my boost leads took 7 day free trials in PLS from me.  We will have to see if they turn over but from my experience promoting $1 per 30 days trials with these same leads, I'm confident to see at least 50% or more continue on.

• 4 weeks later...

I just created my 2nd BMOB account yesterday and got my 1st set of 80 leads on this account. I sent out a mailing asking for phone numbers, got 20 replies and called 20 and out the 20.  I got 11 webinar appointments! Every person I spoke to remembered requesting information. I recommend you send your initial communication with these leads as soon as you get them if you can, if not the next day at the latest. I am still excited about this program. These are the best leads I have ever gotten for the cheapest I have ever gotten.

• 3 months later...

I am seeing a roughly 60/40 mix between Preferred Customers/Independent Representatives (IR) in Valentus when promoting it on BMOB.  Usually the only people that are interested in Valentus when I promote on other places are the opportunity seekers that could care less about the product.  4 of the preferred customers that have joined in the last month via BMOB have switched account types over to IR's.  I believe its important in a program like this to have the reps believe in the product if not use it regularly.  I am really happy to see this because when I first joined BMOB I assumed the only people that would join would be people trying to earn a quick buck by cutting corners.

• 2 months later...

Tried BMOB for two months and didn't get a single person to take a second look at KaratBars.

Some would say I am promoting the wrong program, but my response is that maybe I was promoting to the wrong people!

I have team members buying 6000 euros worth of gold in one sale, and another 8000 euro Premuim Pro package sale yesterday.

That's why I am passionate and fully focused on KaratBars. Just gotta find like-minded people, and I didn't with BMOB.

BTW: Those sales are not every day, and not for everybody. My offer via BMOB was an invitation to open a free acct only.

KaratBars gold...the perfect gift for any occassion!

www.its2ezy.com

It's Easter time at KaratBars...new releases available now.

prd_1457916410_3267006731.jpeg

• 1 year later...

I danced the ballet for 15 years until my Achilles Tendon rupture and was unable to walk for three years. I was nurse and worked as a private home care provider for years. Everything ended with my injury, now I work at home.  I finally have a coach/mentor to help me get my business up and going.  I was trapped in those free traffic exchanges .. Now I use my "Twitter strategy" and things are picking up .. I recommend Twitter!! for advertising and promotion!  My IBOtoolbox business profile  http://www.ibosocial.com/mistracy39/default.aspx

Carter, Tracy D.

• 10 months later...