Marketing Checkpoint

I Promote Sites That Leverage My Time and Efforts Thru The Help Of Others

captkirk

Hi Fellow MCP Members,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here...

Since I been promoting online, I look for programs that I can leverage my time and

efforts thru the help of others.

Every now and than you find a program that everyone seem to like and join.

1. I promote programs that's free (most with the option to upgrade) to join.

2. Programs that I can leverage my efforts thru multiple levels. I prefer unlimited width and unlimited depth. This is great for strong promoters.

3. I'm always looking for people who are looking for the kind of programs that I promote (and they thank the heavens that they found my opportunity).

Can you imagine getting top promoters in your downline who have a large mailing list? Members in your downline that have plenty of money to spend on advertising? Members that have their own business with a lot of members, and etc...

You can be the worst marketer online but if you attract the right people in your downline you could be one of the highest paid member in your company.

Nice idea :)

Would you be willing to share any sites that fall into 1,2,3 please? I can only think of PTC sites.

I'm sure there must be others!

Thanks

Hi Greg,

Since you're the owner of ViralAdStore.com (and I'm a member of your site) I would highly recommend that you join FunGuppy.com (if you're not a member) upgrade to premium member in this site for $4.97 a month.

Why?

As a premium member you get the following benefits:

• Premium Member Sponsor Ad on top of your FunGuppy website
  • Submit links and ads without confirmation code
  • Get your links and ads highlighted in yellow
  • Get your Click2Sell in the Premium Member Hot Deal ads
  • Get your Click2Sell nick in the "Fair-x" banner code
  • Get your Premium Member Sponsor Ad in all confirmation code and "resubmit" e-mails
  • 50% residual commission on all Premium Member upgrades sold to the FREE members in your "downline"

Greg, GET TRAFFIC by giving people what they WANT and NEED - for FREE!

Webmasters, affiliate marketeers, bloggers, biz-opp'ers and MLM'ers LOVE free advertising that WORKS - and will come back over and over again to use these submitters - AND see YOUR ad!

Automatic follow-up BOOSTS response and signups!

Everyone that uses the FREE submitters will be followed up automatically - several times - and asked to sign up for their own FunGuppy website for free. They'll get a FunGuppy website with THEIR ad in the 1st. position - and YOUR ad in the 2nd. position! YOUR ad will be on ALL FunGuppy websites created from these again, untill it "rolls off" after the 6th position (Premium members ads is on all their free members site infinite levels deep).

Would you like for me to explain further...

• 2 months later...

Hi Fellow MCP Members,

For example of my results with one program that I promoted,

From Dec 2, 2007 to Jan 31, 2008, I directly signed-up 9,468 partners for this FREE program. BTW, I used ONLY Free Advertising Methods to recruit those 9,468 partners.

Here's my direct signups for the past 12 months:

Jan 2008 - I directly signed up 433 members.

Dec 2007 - I directly signed up 304 members.

Nov 2007 - I directly signed up 314 members.

Oct 2007 - I directly signed up 427 members.

Sep 2007 - I directly signed up 321 members.

Aug 2007 - I directly signed up 335 members.

Jul 2007 - I directly signed up 353 members.

Jun 2007 - I directly signed up 374 members.

May 2007 - I directly signed up 364 members.

Apr 2007 - I directly signed up 359 members.

Mar 2007 - I directly signed up 372 members.

FEB 2007 - I directly signed up 262 members.

Combined, I signed up a total of 4,218 New members in 12 months!

• 2 months later...

Hi Fellow MCP Members,

For example of my results with one program that I promoted,

From Dec 2, 2007 to Jan 31, 2008, I directly signed-up 9,468 partners for this FREE program. BTW, I used ONLY Free Advertising Methods to recruit those 9,468 partners.

Here's my direct signups for the past 12 months:

Jan 2008 - I directly signed up 433 members.

Dec 2007 - I directly signed up 304 members.

Nov 2007 - I directly signed up 314 members.

Oct 2007 - I directly signed up 427 members.

Sep 2007 - I directly signed up 321 members.

Aug 2007 - I directly signed up 335 members.

Jul 2007 - I directly signed up 353 members.

Jun 2007 - I directly signed up 374 members.

May 2007 - I directly signed up 364 members.

Apr 2007 -  I directly signed up 359 members.

Mar 2007 - I directly signed up 372 members.

FEB 2007 - I directly signed up 262 members.

Combined, I signed up a total of 4,218 New members in 12 months!

Pretty Impressive and Inspirational Stats Tommie :).

Pretty Impressive and Inspirational Stats Tommie :).

And one of those members was ME ROFL. 

CaptKirk is the guru of the ages when it comes to making the most of free opportunities. Now, if we could only persuade him to share that knowledge in an ebook (HINT HINT CAPT KIRK)...... And BTW, he's as right about FunGuppy as he was about Linkscout back in the day. That program is a hidden jewel.

Fortune Favors The Bold! http://fortunestraffic.com

Fortunes Traffic--for Zubees, Promos, Fun, and Traffic.

Interested in Hard Rock Gold Mining? Check Out My Other Half's You Tube Channel -- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbcYhenGjigBC5GgEjEANLQ

CaptKirk is the guru of the ages when it comes to making the most of free opportunities. Now, if we could only persuade him to share that knowledge in an ebook (HINT HINT CAPT KIRK)...... And BTW, he's as right about FunGuppy as he was about Linkscout back in the day. That program is a hidden jewel.

Captain Kirk Rockzzzzzz :).

It's because of the Gurus, Experts, and Veterans that insisted that Free Advertising Don't work that I had to prove them wrong by sharing my results that they do work. :)

I have been asked before to write a book on the Free Advertising Methods that I use to generate traffic. Well, all they need to do is visit the Program Threads and look at the many programs that I have added for the world to see.

In my ads in the Program Threads you will see:

• The Type of programs that I promote
  • Subject Titles
  • Body of the ads that I use
  • Most of the programs are FREE to join with the options to upgrade.
  • How I actively promote sites
  • The programs that I'm currently having success with now... Like FunGuppy.
  • Etc...

• 3 weeks later...

one of the most important strategy to succeed in online biz is to start investing on vbuilding a good downline. just cicking will earn anyone only pennies and sore fingers

Yep! It's the strategy that I have need using since I been online. To leverage my time and efforts thru the help of others. :)

• 3 months later...

It's a brand new year (2017) to do what I have been doing since I been online since 2001?

And what is that you might ask?

I'm Promoting Sites That Leverage My Time and Efforts Thru The Help Of Others.

I can reach more people thru the help of others and reach people that have never heard of me.

Members in my downline can use what ever methods of advertising of their choice, Safelists, Traffic Exchanges, Viral Mailers, Forums, Facebook, Adboards, FFAs, Paid advertising, and etc to share the opportunity which I benefit indirectly from their efforts.

How am I'm doing compare to others, in most cases, I'm doing great in the programs that I promote.

Need Proof? Dave a member of the forum post the Top 20 list for December 2016 in program that we both belong to here:

http://www.marketingcheckpoint.com/topic/1004-downline-traffic-builder-downlinetrafficbuildercom/page-2?do=findComment&comment=12058

• 2 years later...