Marketing Checkpoint

Leased Ad Space - leasedadspace.com

amcs

Leased Ad Space is an advertising platform created by Richard Weberg of Your Eight Steps.

If you know Richard, you know how he sticks with something until it is a success.

It is designed from the ground up to give better results than other advertising platforms.

It also has a one of a kind commission plan!

http://www.leasedadspace.com/howItWorks/index?aid=amcs

• 1 month later...

This site looks pretty good I must say.  I just joined yesterday at the $7.00 level and will test some before jacking things up to a higher level.

Wow, to get in at the highest level it is going to cost you $399!!  I suppose the heavy hitters in this industry will jump at it without hesitation.

Smaller players like myself have to be a bit more guarded with funds however.

• 4 weeks later...

Once we have filled the first level we don't get paid for anymore sales on that level? For example, if I sold 100 first level sales I only get paid for 8 of them?

Your next sales start to fill your other levels, after I filled my level 1, they started going to level 2. From level two you only get paid when they upgrade to the 2nd level.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

Your next sales start to fill your other levels, after I filled my level 1, they started going to level 2. From level two you only get paid when they upgrade to the 2nd level.

So, the more sales that you have on level one increase your chances of getting more sales on level 2.

So, the more sales that you have on level one increase your chances of getting more sales on level 2.

Since it is like a matrix, people can get spillover from their upline and earn that way, although since it is so wide it is unlikely.

But yea, you earn more the deeper it goes as long as those people upgrade to the level where you get paid. I have a number of people on my level 2 who only took the $7 upgrade though and so I didn't actually

earn anything from them, unless they upgrade further in the future.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

Since it is like a matrix, people can get spillover from their upline and earn that way, although since it is so wide it is unlikely.

But yea, you earn more the deeper it goes as long as those people upgrade to the level where you get paid. I have a number of people on my level 2 who only took the $7 upgrade though and so I didn't actually

earn anything from them, unless they upgrade further in the future.

So we retain all of our referrals? That part is good... And we get paid when they upgrade to higher levels if we're also upgraded to that level before them.

• 4 weeks later...

can I just purchase the highest level and bypass all other level ?

and if I do buy the highest level, can I get paid on referrals that buy the lower level even if I have not bought the lower level ?

If so It is not written clearly on the website

No, you must first own an Traffic Package before you are able to resell it. And the Leased Ad Space platform, is allowing you to purchase larger traffic packages in steps, one at a time.

• 1 month later...

This site looks pretty good I must say.  I just joined yesterday at the $7.00 level and will test some before jacking things up to a higher level.

Wow, to get in at the highest level it is going to cost you $399!!  I suppose the heavy hitters in this industry will jump at it without hesitation.

Smaller players like myself have to be a bit more guarded with funds however.

I am a co-founder of LAS. It took all the money I had, but it was well worth it compensation wise and for the advertising it gives. That advertising is for life to! I knew it would be good because it is co-owned by Richard Weberg. When he does something it is all the way or no way.

I know of someone who upgraded at the highest level.  He said almost every one of his Paypal payments went to one of the co-founders, Dan Robb, with only two of his payments going to two other people....his direct sponsor on his first level and Tony Tezak on level 3 or 4, can't remember which.

That is how the compensation plan works. There is an explanation on this page. http://www.leasedadspace.com/howItWorks/index?aid=amcs

Once we have filled the first level we don't get paid for anymore sales on that level? For example, if I sold 100 first level sales I only get paid for 8 of them?

That is correct. You get paid $17 64 times, which is level 2 and then $27 512 times and so on.  if you have bought the $17 package. The idea is to use some of the money you get from your first 8 to upgrade to the $17 package and keep upgrading with your your commissions if you can only afford the $7 package. 

How it works - http://www.leasedadspace.com/howItWorks/index?aid=amcs

• 1 year later...

This is one of those programs that was HUGE and yet for some reason I never got on board... Are people still getting decent results from it?

Davepilgrim,

Where advertising is concerned it's a quality product. I get satisfactory results from LAS. Where the re-selling is concerned I do believe that people are still getting on board. I still see their advertising consistently. LAS isn't my primary business, although it can be, but it certainly is within my funnel. 

• 1 month later...

I have been waiting for this moment for quite awhile. Leased Ad Space is now excepting Paypal, Solid Trust Pay and Bitcoin. Now the payment structure has changed as well. It is designed more for the people that are referring others to the program. This opens the door to a whole lot more commissions!!

I am sure the advertising, that was already good will pick up now as well!

Here is the link to LAS:

http://www.leasedadspace.com/?aid=amcs

• 3 weeks later...