Marketing Checkpoint

Don't bother with 'Empowr.com'

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I do like social network marketing and consider Marketing Checkpoint to be one of the social media sites that I recommend. I did earn money at empowr in the past but it was always difficult to collect. I have decided after giving it a second try simply because I have money there that I am going to cancel my account. The $50 I have there just can't seem to be collected at this point because their apps are stupid and don't work.

Visit Marketing6s for tips about marketing, advertising and promotion.

Find out about my favorite affiliate program: SFI

• 3 months later...

I have been in empowr for a while now and really knew something was wrong from the start. But when I join programs like these I have a little different agenda. I have joined programs that I knew were scams for one reason. And that reason is that these types of programs seem to draw people like flies. People flock to these bogus sites like steal balls being drawn to a magnet. So I join them because I realize there is am opportunity to show my ads, my programs and offers. And in doing so, I hope to pull some from within the fire of foolishness. You are right. If t sounds too good then 9 times out of 10, it is. But the traffic that comes through these sites is amazing. And every opportunity i get to show a legit offer I do. It's like these matrices. Most are designed to make the owners money and most offer advertising for a sort of product. So when I join I never expect to get my money back, but I do expect to load as many ads and offers as i can. And I must say I have had good results.  

• 9 months later...

I tried empowr about a year or so ago.  Its been around awhile from what I understand.  I was on it for a week.  Then started noticing things like people were posting on there sites that they weren't getting paid or that they took money out of their paypal accounts.  At that time you had to connect a paypal account.  I got out pretty fast.  Now I see they have something to do with bitcoin.  Bitcoin is easier to steal than paypal.

Make money make money make money

http://bit.ly/2JVCqDK

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I just wanted to share my "experience" with a social media business type site which claims the usual crap like 'get paid to post, share etc'

It's called Empowr.com ..  google it and you will probably find numerous complaints. lol

Besides the obvious issue of not being able to contact any admin, they keep you active by claiming that your funds mature daily and after 90 days you can withdraw your money... yep, I have done the 90 day thing before I wrote this.. and guess what.. nothing! lol.. I tried to make a withdrawal and then they start stating that you need to activate your funds by verifying your bank account etc, and they will send a verification code to your mobile phone. Next to the fact that I refuse to give them my bank details (with all the online financial transfer options available today), there is NO option anywhere that asks for your mobile number! lol

Anyway, enough dribble.. just don't bother with these scammers.

Cheers,

Jonny

It sounds like very mainland China style crimes. You know those mainland China criminals always ask you to verify this and that. All their purposes are to collect your personal data for illegal activities. They always ask for your phone no. That's because they can check your name, your identity, your address books, your physical address and more with your mobile phone no. So, never provide your mobile phone no. for verification. They will get all your data! Report to the police!