29 replies to this topic

#21 afaq78

afaq78

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 11:24 PM

Good to hear you have successfully received payouts. To do so, I believe you must verify your payment processor (PayPal or CC). This then permits Empowr to debit said account for their "platform" fees. Did you make any payments at all, apart from "earnings" at Empowr? Would be interested to know your nett profit. Thx.

Dear Solid Ground

Yes i am successfully get my payouts with empowr

and regarding the verify the payment process yes in the beggining i am paying the platform fess and this fess is increasing gradually and my power also increases 

then i saw one option in th settings for the payments option. So, i change the option from paypal to empower earnings and also i decide not to upgrade my power and i select the bronze level which do not have any monthly plateform fees also this limits the daily earning

before my daily earing in empowr is more then $300 which is not $90 to $110

these setting i change last month. 

what about your experiene

#22 marsha32

marsha32

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 10:41 AM

Stay away from it!!

They took $33.12 from me for adcredits that I didn't expect and didn't have money in the bank to cover.

I got a full refund, but they only allow that once every 12 months.

I kept going for awhile all the while talking to my success coach.

When I found out that my next month's ad credits would cost $106, I cashed out my early cash out money, got paid and closed my account.

Since closing my account I have had several people in my email list ask me why they are getting emails from empowr and what it's all about....and, I got an email from amazon saying that an email not attached to my account was trying to get into my account....empowr!!

My husband won't listen and get out as he keeps telling me that he has $4000 coming to maturity soon so it's all good.  It's not all good!!  He's already paid in over $1000 (to which he claims to have gotten half of back)  In the meantime the utilities get shut off and such because empowr takes his money.

He's a flaming idiot who won't listen because he's one of those who thinks he is always right.

#23 ajay_dce

ajay_dce

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Locationindia

Posted 19 November 2016 - 11:38 AM

thanks for the head up . will avoid that site

#24 sm62

sm62

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 02:00 AM

thank for the head up 

#25 john566

john566

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 10 March 2017 - 08:24 AM

Wow, thanks for the warning...

#26 whwarner

whwarner

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 12:09 PM

Work hard to earn not get any money bad scam

468x60.gif

#27 rpsmith

rpsmith

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:40 AM

I seem to be hearing alot of negative news about this site. Are they the same ones who get into people's contact list and email them? Isn't that illegal? I got notices from an associate about this (from his contact list) but ignored it.

The Internet's Safest Url Shortener!

Protect your affiliate links! Free!

Click Here!

#28 daveabdella

daveabdella

• Bronze
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 07:25 PM

Hi All .. I had the same thing happen with Empowr.

I opened an email and that made me a member, I was spammed daily,

what a joke..

#29 Keith Stieneke

Keith Stieneke

• Bronze
  • 2 posts
  • LocationLincoln, NE

Posted 04 June 2017 - 03:49 PM

I do like social network marketing and consider Marketing Checkpoint to be one of the social media sites that I recommend. I did earn money at empowr in the past but it was always difficult to collect. I have decided after giving it a second try simply because I have money there that I am going to cancel my account. The $50 I have there just can't seem to be collected at this point because their apps are stupid and don't work.

Visit Marketing6s for tips about marketing, advertising and promotion.

Find out about my favorite affiliate program: SFI

#30 Michael Harris

Michael Harris

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 08:34 PM

I have been in empowr for a while now and really knew something was wrong from the start. But when I join programs like these I have a little different agenda. I have joined programs that I knew were scams for one reason. And that reason is that these types of programs seem to draw people like flies. People flock to these bogus sites like steal balls being drawn to a magnet. So I join them because I realize there is am opportunity to show my ads, my programs and offers. And in doing so, I hope to pull some from within the fire of foolishness. You are right. If t sounds too good then 9 times out of 10, it is. But the traffic that comes through these sites is amazing. And every opportunity i get to show a legit offer I do. It's like these matrices. Most are designed to make the owners money and most offer advertising for a sort of product. So when I join I never expect to get my money back, but I do expect to load as many ads and offers as i can. And I must say I have had good results.  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: empowr, scam, scams

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users