Marketing Checkpoint

Anything To Do When You Don't Get Paid?

marsha32

Since the topic is scams, rip-offs and MORE, I thought this might be where I come to ask.

Is there anything you can do when you don't get paid by a site other than mark it off as time, or money, wasted and move on?

I cashed out with gladiatorhits on February 1st.  When I was stupid enough to be doing empowr I contacted the owner through there and he assured me that if I sent another support ticket he would take care of it.  It never happened.

I cashed out with protrafficshop also on February 1st.   I've sent support tickets just a few times with no reply.  It's owned by Dan Moses so you would think that he would at least pay?

I cashed out with bigfootmailer on June 30th according to the website, but I would swear it was May 30th as I had hoped to get paid to have extra money for the mission trip I went on in June.  I'm even a lifetime upgraded member on his site and still no pay, no reply to support tickets, no reply from his facebook page or in facebook messenger.

Then there is trafficroyal, which we all know by now that all of Mark Fox's websites have just disappeared with no word.  I cashed out there on February 23.  Again, a  few support tickets with no reply.  However, I also had cashed out with trafficmagician and atomicmailer about the same time.  At that time I was upgraded on both and got paid on both---only assuming so because of being an upgraded member.

Maybe the question is this----is anyone else missing payouts from these sites??

How about a heads up from others on other sites that aren't really paying?  That way if I am doing those I can stop wasting my time.  Time is money and every single penny counts for this chick.

Since the topic is scams, rip-offs and MORE, I thought this might be where I come to ask.

Is there anything you can do when you don't get paid by a site other than mark it off as time, or money, wasted and move on?

I cashed out with gladiatorhits on February 1st.  When I was stupid enough to be doing empowr I contacted the owner through there and he assured me that if I sent another support ticket he would take care of it.  It never happened.

I cashed out with protrafficshop also on February 1st.   I've sent support tickets just a few times with no reply.  It's owned by Dan Moses so you would think that he would at least pay?

I cashed out with bigfootmailer on June 30th according to the website, but I would swear it was May 30th as I had hoped to get paid to have extra money for the mission trip I went on in June.  I'm even a lifetime upgraded member on his site and still no pay, no reply to support tickets, no reply from his facebook page or in facebook messenger.

Then there is trafficroyal, which we all know by now that all of Mark Fox's websites have just disappeared with no word.  I cashed out there on February 23.  Again, a  few support tickets with no reply.  However, I also had cashed out with trafficmagician and atomicmailer about the same time.  At that time I was upgraded on both and got paid on both---only assuming so because of being an upgraded member.

Maybe the question is this----is anyone else missing payouts from these sites??

How about a heads up from others on other sites that aren't really paying?  That way if I am doing those I can stop wasting my time.  Time is money and every single penny counts for this chick.

I too have faced something similar at wild hog hits by same owner.