• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 TexasRick

TexasRick

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 08:30 PM

I am willing to show off my bald head and my grey/white beard. I hope I look somewhat trustworthy. :) Or at least mature. It's easy to be afraid to be 'exposed' on the internet but I don't want fear to get in my way. I hope that with my photo, people can see that I am a real person willing to reach out to others. 'Know, Like and Trust.'

You can get started in earning, with just $7.

Your ads will be displayed across the internet.

You will earn 100% Commissions. 

http://www.leasedads...exasRick/splash

#42 rpsmith

rpsmith

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 04:31 PM

Pictures are not really a big issue to me. As has been mentioned before in a number of posts, a picture can be faked and many times they are, I tend to look at reputation. I google the opportunity I take an interest in to find out if there are any reviews or scam reports about it. Then I take a close look at their sales pitch. I don't often "jump" into one (opportunity) unless I have slept on it. Given a little time to think about it, I will mostly dismiss any opportunity that feels wrong. As somebody mentioned, they had spent years online and could get a feel for the scams. It's called experience. Sometimes painful, yes. Even if you get into one, if it feels wrong, get out. I did some time ago with an opportunity that kept pushing me to upgrade. Just my thoughts.

Earn Big Money in Bitcoin! Let Us Show You How!

Click Here!

#43 market101

market101

Hot

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 11 September 2017 - 08:41 AM

I am not a fan of most mail to thousands sites, click sites, surf to earn, etc.  I found Marketing checkpoint by accident but enjoy some of the discussions and learn from the posts.  I am one of those rare individuals who actually read the incoming advertisements that show up in my email box.  

Most of these ads are in the same vein, advertising mailing sites, etc.  But one think I can tell the faceless advertisers is that there is NO WAY I would purchase anything from you if you are not willing to post your picture.

I think a lot of people come to these sites just to be able to advertise their programs, but I don't care if you are giving away a $thousand dollars$, I click off the site as soon as I see that your picture is missing.  With the technology that is present today, no picture means you must be either ashamed of the program you are promoting or you are hiding from something... either way I would not be interested in joining your program.

Just my .02 cents.

One reason that some folks do not post their picture is that they are newbies and have not yet learned how to do it.

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

#44 Phyllis Wolfe

Phyllis Wolfe

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationManitoba, Canada

Posted 19 September 2017 - 04:40 PM

I think if you want to join a program, your due diligence is more important then forming a judgement of the person by their picture. 

Do you read people's posts who don't have their picture posted?  I do. You can get a feel for someone by the way they express themselves.

If I had a brick and mortar business, I certainly would not turn down a $500,000.00 contract because I didn't like the other persons face.

Most people who are using avatars do seem to be using the same one all the time so it is easy to recognize who they are when that avatar comes up.

Quick Cash System

5 Popular Affiliate Programs with Traffic Generators

http://trck.me/436177

#45 Glen Palo

Glen Palo

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 22 September 2017 - 05:38 AM

How do you feel about members that us an Avatar for their picture?

All things being equal, I will choose someone using a picture rather than an avatar.

Pinterest Success Strategies

Grab your copy today!

#46 stv77

stv77

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 05:52 PM

All things being equal, I will choose someone using a picture rather than an avatar.

And if an avatar like real picture?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users