#1 Matt Koshko

Matt Koshko

Do Good!

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:20 AM

Just this week news has been spreading about something called "Safelist Pirate". One might think it's a safelist where you can advertise, but it's nothing of the sort.

Taken directly from a website: "Safelist Pirate is the software package automates everything. From reading the e-mail, observation the ad, and filling out the captcha. affirmative that’s right – we tend to got our own captcha technology integrated with this software package. this implies folks don’t have to be compelled to purchase credits with their captcha breaker account. The workers is incredibly responsive, therefore if a secure list web site has modified we tend to update the software package."

Now you may be thinking "Sweet, I can automate my advertising and reach thousands without lifting a finger!". Let me explain...if you're advertising to people who are not reading your messages, and instead those people are using automated software to read your ads, what value does it have to you? It means that advertising is worth little to nothing, rendering the entire process as useless.

If you're a safelist owner it is recommended to ban safelistpirate.com from your site. Also, don't bother going to the website for the software - there are concerns of malicious scripts encoded on the website, and you're probably opening up more risks downloading the software to your computer.

Hustle. Do everything in your power to reach beyond your goals.

#2 Lisa Brown

Lisa Brown

• Bronze
  • 2 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:23 PM

Thank you Matt for that info. I won't waste my time going there to advertise if no one is going to be reading my mails.

Save time get new promo codes for thousands of credits http://brandasplash.com/splash1.php?rid=439

#3 Kojo Acquah

Kojo Acquah

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:44 AM

Thanks for the info.

But I must admit I really don't understand why people would even consider using something that's clearly "cheating".

2.gif

The best hosting service for marketers.

#4 johnmcclure

johnmcclure

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationHouston,Tx

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:15 PM

I have seen a lot of things in my life but to just go out and rip people off is not one of those I am use to .One day we will have to stand in front of our creader and we will have to answer for every thing we did in life.I try to treat every one the same way as I would want them to treat me. No I am not a saint by no means . I am only human. But when you know you are hurting others to get a head in life there is no excuse for it .

#5 paulserban

paulserban

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • LocationBucharest, Romania

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:02 PM

Somebody who use the automate software is not interested by the value of the ads, just to take credits and to send another ad to others. But, keep your eyes and mind open, there are other that make the same thing, and in this case our ads don't have any value!

http://www.1001nightsmailer.com - a paid membership site which allows free members too!

http://www.pizzasafelistmailer.com - my first safelist mailer site!

#6 davday

davday

• Bronze
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 05:57 AM

Thanks Matt  for the info.

#7 Angela Smith

Angela Smith

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 4 posts
  • LocationLondon UK

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:51 AM

Thanks Matt for this info.

Good to see this site is checking out the dodgy sites.

Thanks

Angela

Angela Smith

Independent DXN Distributor

http://www.ganohealth.dxnnet.com

#8 xiqual

xiqual

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 02:31 PM

A lot of this same safelist pirating buzz entered inbox last week,

just sounded too 'hype' to being interested!

#9 Phyllis Wolfe

Phyllis Wolfe

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationManitoba, Canada

Posted 20 March 2014 - 02:19 PM

I wondered about this program myself when I read about it.  My thoughts were, "So no one is going to have to read ads anymore so what is the point."

Thanks for sharing this information.  It is nice to know about the scam sites!

Quick Cash System

5 Popular Affiliate Programs with Traffic Generators

http://trck.me/436177

#10 Matt Koshko

Matt Koshko

Do Good!

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:49 PM

Exactly, Phyllis. The point of it is for the creator to sell for his own gain, he doesn't care about the degrading of value his tool promotes.

Hustle. Do everything in your power to reach beyond your goals.

#11 Francisc Mos

Francisc Mos

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 5 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:19 PM

Just this week news has been spreading about something called "Safelist Pirate". One might think it's a safelist where you can advertise, but it's nothing of the sort.

Taken directly from a website: "Safelist Pirate is the software package automates everything. From reading the e-mail, observation the ad, and filling out the captcha. affirmative that’s right – we tend to got our own captcha technology integrated with this software package. this implies folks don’t have to be compelled to purchase credits with their captcha breaker account. The workers is incredibly responsive, therefore if a secure list web site has modified we tend to update the software package."

Now you may be thinking "Sweet, I can automate my advertising and reach thousands without lifting a finger!". Let me explain...if you're advertising to people who are not reading your messages, and instead those people are using automated software to read your ads, what value does it have to you? It means that advertising is worth little to nothing, rendering the entire process as useless.

If you're a safelist owner it is recommended to ban safelistpirate.com from your site. Also, don't bother going to the website for the software - there are concerns of malicious scripts encoded on the website, and you're probably opening up more risks downloading the software to your computer.

#12 Francisc Mos

Francisc Mos

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 5 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:20 PM

I don't intend to offend nobody,but Most of  this member TE are trying to sell  the same useless RUBBISH,and i mean sell. Not many if any people join to buy ,every body joins to sell so they can earn money,and i doubt anybody ,beside the site owner, makes any money.What bothers me is you don't know whom to trust anymore.This web sites what offer easy way out just prove Google's point,

what is :traffic exchanges generate only junk traffic and the traffic is misleading. 

#13 Ralph Phillips

Ralph Phillips

• Bronze
  • 1 posts
  • LocationBarbados

Posted 22 November 2014 - 01:21 PM

Everyone who joins a safelist, a viral mailer, traffic exchange or text ad exchange, joins for one purpose only, to make money.

Many of these programs offer upgrades where those who can afford the top ones receive no emails from the members who

can't afford the top upgrades or didn't take them. So if they're not reading our ads, they're not going to buy from us but they

want us to buy from them. We are always quick to criticise if what others are doing isn't pleasing to us.

Everyday people are tricked and scammed on the internet legally as well as illegally but no one cries foul if it's friend or

family because everyone wants to make money. Don't you think? People are always looking for ways to be more efficient. I

learned to surf fast and click for credits fast from a number of people. And I'm sure I'm a lot slower than thousands who

learnt to do these things before me. Over the years in my life, I've learnt that people always find a reason to justify what they

did, are doing or want to do. It never ends.  

#14 randimarie

randimarie

• Bronze
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 03:45 PM

Thanks for the information.

#15 Steve Man

Steve Man

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 04:50 AM

Wow ! Matt well done for uncovering what looks like a good bit of kit but is in fact useless

To Your Sucess
Steve Man :D

Take your marketing to the next level with Referral Frenzy.

http://tinyurl.com/frenzy8048

#16 successful1

successful1

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 04:57 PM

I used to get emails promoting this product many months back, but even then I never considered using it simply because something about it didn't feel right.

Yes, making money is what we all strive to do but at what cost? I myself don't want to compromise, even in the little things cause someday it may lead to bigger compromises.

#17 rpsmith

rpsmith

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 06:55 PM

Thanks for the info.

But I must admit I really don't understand why people would even consider using something that's clearly "cheating".

The reason people do it is because they want to do things the easy way, even if it means cheating to do it. I have heard of such softwares. As for the malicious viruses, etc o the site itself, that should be a red flag in itself and reason enough to avoid them like the plague. I have heard of this site, but didn't really pay it much attention. I was like the originator of this post and thought it was a safelist. Now I know better.

Thanks.

Earn Big Money in Bitcoin! Let Us Show You How!

Click Here!

#18 wordsmatter2me

wordsmatter2me

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 02:01 PM

I like learning the information. Yet, can I say most website owners ban or prohibit this type of software?

#19 John Lederer

John Lederer

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationLincoln, Nebraska

Posted 23 August 2015 - 06:56 PM

I may be wrong...but I think they got SHUT down... :)

Warmest Regards,

John Lederer

Marketer since 1995

Online since 2000

#20 reynoldsa

reynoldsa

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Locationhttp://www.infoproduct69.com/superaf/squeeze-03.html

Posted 23 September 2015 - 11:07 PM

Thank you Matt for that info. Very good and important fact so you dont loss your money.

Get 60 to 120 Dollars Daily to Your PayPal Account

http://www.infoprodu...splash6m-2.html

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: software

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users