Marketing Checkpoint

Inspiration, Motivation & Quotes

Darren Olander

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. –John Lennon

Carter, Tracy D.

"The most valuable thing that you can make is a mistake - you can't learn anything from being perfect."  - Adam Osborne

You must take steps of faith in your business endeavors.  Invest in your business (and yourself)...scared money doesn't make any. 

“The tests we face in life's journey are not to reveal our weaknesses but to help us discover our inner strengths. We can only know how strong we are when we strive and thrive beyond the challenges we face.”

― Kemi Sogunle

The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough. They’re there to stop the other people.

-Randy Pausch

You will never FALL if you never CLIMB. But where is the joy in living your life on the ground?  A life spent going with the flow, experiences neither true success nor enduring happiness...  Realize, even a DEAD FISH can swim DOWN STREAM! The key to a better future, a fulfilling life and continued happiness isACTION.  Life is a wonderful game... but playing the game is more enjoyable than just watching it... And, remember, it's never too late to get in the game!  Bruce Castro

Carter, Tracy D.

Challenge is the pathway to engagement and progress in our lives. But not all challenges are created equal. Some challenges make us feel alive, engaged, connected, and fulfilled. Others simply overwhelm us. Knowing the difference as you set bigger and bolder challenges for yourself is critical to your sanity, success, and satisfaction.

- Brendon Burchard

“Your beliefs become your thoughts,Your thoughts become your words,Your words become your actions,Your actions become your habits,Your habits become your values,Your values become your destiny.”

― Mahatma Gandhi

Success is not an accident!  Many people look at their doctor, their realtor, their lawyer, the internet guru and say "he's so lucky". or "He's so smart, I wish I could have done that", etc...

It's not about Luck, Ideas, or Intelligence.  It's about Action! WHAT YOU DO is infinitely more important that WHAT YOU KNOW.  Action is always the key.

IT'S A FACT: 

SUCCESSFUL people are those who are willing to actually do the things that UNSUCCESSFUL people are unwilling to do.

Carter, Tracy D.

“I know that I have the ability to achieve the object of my Definite Purpose in life, therefore, I demand of myself persistent, continuous action toward its attainment, and I here and now promise to render such action.”

~ Napoleon Hill