Marketing Checkpoint

Inspiration, Motivation & Quotes

Darren Olander

You will never FALL if you never CLIMB. But where is the joy in living your life on the ground?  A life spent going with the flow, experiences neither true success nor enduring happiness...  Realize, even a DEAD FISH can swim DOWN STREAM! The key to a better future, a fulfilling life and continued happiness isACTION.  Life is a wonderful game... but playing the game is more enjoyable than just watching it... And, remember, it's never too late to get in the game!  Bruce Castro

Carter, Tracy D.

A lot of so called "motivational" quotes are really good and helpful. Unfortunately  quite  lot of them are just platitudes. I guess they can help some and serve a good purpose - not for me, sorry!

Example: Napoleon Hill: “Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.”

OK, if he says that the mind can achieve, not a human being, I agree. In the universe inside my mind everything is possible. Not so in the real world. If you conceive and believe in something that goes against the laws of the universe, the best you can expect is a big disappointment. And in my long life I've seen a lot of those, not only disappointments, but much worse.

Sorry if I sound not exactly "motivational" for some.