Marketing Checkpoint

Inspiration, Motivation & Quotes

Darren Olander

With few exceptions, our lives are not determined by where we started... ... it's what you do, once you choose to begin the race.  We don't always choose to join the race at the same time in our lives... but when we do, is when we take control of our lives.  Realize, From this day forward, your future, depends on the decisions you make and the actions you take.  Better decisions, better choices, better actions equals better outcomes!

Carter, Tracy D.

It's a fact... You will never FALL if you never CLIMB. But where is the joy in living your life on the ground?  A life spent going with the flow, experiences neither true success nor enduring happiness...  Realize, even a DEAD FISH can swim DOWN STREAM! The key to a better future, a fulfilling life and continued happiness isACTION.  Life is a wonderful game... but playing the game is more enjoyable than just watching it... And, remember, it's never too late to get in the game!  Bruce Castro

Carter, Tracy D.

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. –John Lennon

Carter, Tracy D.

Think about it... in your lifetime, how many great ideas have you or someone you know come up with?  And even told friends about?  But it was done over a beer and no one did anything about it...   Then later you saw someone on Oprah making their fortune off "your"idea?  This scenario plays out over and over.  What's the lesson?

Carter, Tracy D.