Bruno Duarte

Bruno Duarte

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 11 June 2016 - 06:34 AM

Hey guys!

Im looking for easy and affordable script to create a simple membership site script with affiliate section included.

Any nice tips?

Best

Bruno

468x60-a6.jpg

#2 affilliate3percent

affilliate3percent

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationYuma Arizona

Posted 21 June 2016 - 08:43 PM

Wordpress with S2 Member for content rich sites or downloads based memberships. The plugin is encrypted and secure, easy to understand, and since it's Wordpress there are limitless possibilities like Buddy Press allowing social media features, PHPBB Forums. There are plugins to make any page a lead capture page like SumoMe, and you can choose any of millions of themes which work with it. The Pro upgrade is even better than the free one and cost under $90 for single site license or $189 for the Unlimited License. Very affordable and very dependable I have used it on several projects and will be using it again on SFI Advantage.

http://s2member.com/

Andy Zeus Anderson

I'm Writing 10 Bitcoin Blank Checks this month, will you claim one of them? Mailer On Fire Contest!

Get the FREE report that tells the truth of why you are failing to make money online. Click here for your free report now.

#3 Bruno Duarte

Bruno Duarte

Bruno Duarte

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 22 June 2016 - 02:49 PM

Thanks! will check it out!

468x60-a6.jpg

#4 opti

opti

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ont. - Canada

Posted 30 July 2016 - 04:38 PM

Hi there,

I have a few basic membership scripts which can be set up to turn any web page into an affiliate site and a list of affiliate tools you can add into the mix ... have a look at this page right here

Franto Hruz in Toronto

-- == Join me at the Viral Marketing Centre for some advanced strategies and mutual support == --

Skype - franto.hruz / Twitter - @f_hruz 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: membership., membreship site, script

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users