Marketing Checkpoint

We have all seen the average come on sites use to drive in a ton of people looking for a few serious ones to drive even more people into the system regardless of who succeeds and who even makes money at all.

These sites read like Free to join, done for you system then say it's $47 a month and we do the selling for you etc... The first thing to keep in mind before forwarding that ad on to the next unsuspecting fool is if the company did it all for you and the money was so easy how come they need you, why doi they need you to tell others they can make money too, and what the hell are they charging you for the right to grow their business if the product is so valuable?

These companies don't care if 97% of the members fail so long as they can get testimonials from the 3% earning all the major paychecks, and they damned sure don't care about you or their ads wouldn't read Free to join, Done for you system.

In order to make serious money you don't need 10,000 subscribers converting at 2%, you need people ready to buy in and ready to work so why not place advertising that targets those people?

Why not advertise

Real Business, Real Products

Some effort and a minimal investment

are required. We will train and support you.

www.yourprogram.com

The person who signs up on an ad like that to your list is a lead not a number. They are someone looking for a serious business with real products, and they are ready to invest if they are trained and supported. Sounds like someone who will make themselves and me a lot of money to me.

Andy Zeus Anderson

I'm Writing 10 Bitcoin Blank Checks this month, will you claim one of them? Mailer On Fire Contest!

Get the FREE report that tells the truth of why you are failing to make money online. Click here for your free report now.

• 4 weeks later...

There are so many site like you mentioned, that the only product is the so called opportunity. Super Affiliate Network and Empower Network come to mind right away. In both, the "training" is a sales pitch for the $2500 "all in" package. I prefer a company like the tea company I am with. Real product that people outside the company will buy.

Come have a cup of tea with us. Premium, all natural loose teas. Turn your love of tea into a profitable business.

http://daynastea.ca

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Andy, fancy seeing you here! :D

You said, "These companies don't care if 97% of the members fail so long as they can get testimonials from the 3% earning all the major paychecks."

Let me say right off the bat that I am a systems girl - I love systems, but ONLY the ones that train people to be better marketers and business owners. Unfortunately I've seen so many systems come and go and even really good ones, which leaves a lot of room for the sketchy ones. There is only one marketing system that I recommend and it does what it says it does and has made me and thousands of others better marketers and has created as a by-product a separate income stream.The goal of the system is to help people in their business, not necessarily just make money.

It's not that companies don't care that 97% of people fail, it's that IS the standard percentage rate of failure across all kinds of businesses and programs. There is nothing a company/system can do especially if it's providing the training and mentoring that's needed and people choose to not partake. I can tell you that the high failure rate has nothing to do with systems or companies, but with people.

Just my take on it all...

• 11 months later...

I totally agree with the topic starter. If you are looking for a business in which you take your downline seriously, there need to be more than just sign in, buy some package and a "go figure out yourself how to sell and build your own downline" attitude.

The concept should at least help you out with a wide range of free educational material that is pinpointed towards that particular business. You should be able to get personal help from your sponsor, or at least through your sponsor. Though I find offline training options extremely valuable due to the interaction, there should be a ton of online training material available. And all that should be available whether you start with the lowest or with the highest package.

MLM is not just about making money. It is mostly about stretching, learning and helping yourself, so you get the experience to help others. Whatever MLM business you're in, it's all about people. Although it's part of it, it's not money, not products, not systems. It's people.

What if the work and effort needed to run a business, can be implemented in your daily life so easily, that it's no longer hard to keep your commitment?

Check out what that business would look like!

DREAM | LEARN | DO | BE  -  MORE

http://feelfitforlife.nl/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/banner-lp-4.jpg

• 3 months later...

Hey Andy, fancy seeing you here! :D

You said, "These companies don't care if 97% of the members fail so long as they can get testimonials from the 3% earning all the major paychecks."

Let me say right off the bat that I am a systems girl - I love systems, but ONLY the ones that train people to be better marketers and business owners. Unfortunately I've seen so many systems come and go and even really good ones, which leaves a lot of room for the sketchy ones. There is only one marketing system that I recommend and it does what it says it does and has made me and thousands of others better marketers and has created as a by-product a separate income stream.The goal of the system is to help people in their business, not necessarily just make money.

It's not that companies don't care that 97% of people fail, it's that IS the standard percentage rate of failure across all kinds of businesses and programs. There is nothing a company/system can do especially if it's providing the training and mentoring that's needed and people choose to not partake. I can tell you that the high failure rate has nothing to do with systems or companies, but with people.

Just my take on it all...

The thing I based the level of care on is the companies that sell you the high end returns and don't give you a realistic outlook at all. They tell you that 2,000 referrals later that are done on auto pilot once you find just 2 friends or family members will make you rich. I am with SFI and they are a company with a very solid plan and the ability to reach all of those heights but like you said they teach you how instead of promising you unrealistic results. Over 90% of companies in our industry either illegally go without a income disclaimer or try to hide it in small print with colors that nearly blend into the footer etc.. They want you sold on the potential instead of geared to work hard because hard work gets fewer affiliates than the allure of big bucks fast. They don't need 100 affiliates selling 15-20 units a month they need 10,000 affiliates averaging 1 a month so they hang 9900 out to dry with broken promises and just deal with the churn rate.

Sure churn can be expected and a great deal of the churn is people with unrealistic expectations getting their 1 month wake up call and being disappointed when in month 3 they haven't done anything but lose money. Direct sales companies treat most affiliates better because they plan for success and give a constant support network but that is hard to find in network marketing as a whole.

Andy

Andy Zeus Anderson

I'm Writing 10 Bitcoin Blank Checks this month, will you claim one of them? Mailer On Fire Contest!

Get the FREE report that tells the truth of why you are failing to make money online. Click here for your free report now.

The thing I based the level of care on is the companies that sell you the high end returns and don't give you a realistic outlook at all. They tell you that 2,000 referrals later that are done on auto pilot once you find just 2 friends or family members will make you rich. I am with SFI and they are a company with a very solid plan and the ability to reach all of those heights but like you said they teach you how instead of promising you unrealistic results. Over 90% of companies in our industry either illegally go without a income disclaimer or try to hide it in small print with colors that nearly blend into the footer etc.. They want you sold on the potential instead of geared to work hard because hard work gets fewer affiliates than the allure of big bucks fast. They don't need 100 affiliates selling 15-20 units a month they need 10,000 affiliates averaging 1 a month so they hang 9900 out to dry with broken promises and just deal with the churn rate.

Sure churn can be expected and a great deal of the churn is people with unrealistic expectations getting their 1 month wake up call and being disappointed when in month 3 they haven't done anything but lose money. Direct sales companies treat most affiliates better because they plan for success and give a constant support network but that is hard to find in network marketing as a whole.

Andy

How much it will cost me SFI courses?

How much it will cost me SFI courses?

Nothing, there is no sign up fee or upgraded membership, they are affiliate marketing at it's best. I recommend joining through our program at https://www.sfiadvantage.com but you can also join via http://www.trysfi.com if you just want the program and not the additional training, support and team build of SFI Advantage.

Andy

Andy Zeus Anderson

Nothing, there is no sign up fee or upgraded membership, they are affiliate marketing at it's best. I recommend joining through our program at https://www.sfiadvantage.com but you can also join via http://www.trysfi.com if you just want the program and not the additional training, support and team build of SFI Advantage.

Andy

Thank you Andy