Marketing Checkpoint

Rebrandable Traffic....my results...

I need your experience with REBRANDABLE TRAFFIC.

I have bought 2 traffic packages from them. The first

package was for 1000 visitors. I actually got 3 DOZEN subscribers

to my optin page.

NO sales or sign ups.

I bought another-larger-traffic package: 10,000 visitors.

Currently, I have received another 2 dozen or so optins.

Sounds great, at least my list is being built on auto pilot right?

NOT so great!!!

Here is my problems with the leads I've had optin:

1) ALL of the optins have "yahoo.com" email address's!

2) ALL of the optins email address's were similar, in 

that they ALL had the full name followed by 4 numbers...

(i.e. johndoe4587@yahoo.com)

3) I've written to support FOUR times with zero response!

What are the chances of the emails being like this?

No sales or sign ups.

I ran 6 campaigns, and only one seemed

to pull in all  these optins.

Anybody here try them?

I've had two others who bought traffic say they made sales ect.

I think they are lying because they are affiliates for this traffic!

Warmest Regards,

John Lederer

Marketer since 1995

Online since 2000

I'm still getting those yahoo leads every day.

I'm down to 3000 visitors left to go.

It's a pity this wasn't quality traffic!

I will seek a refund ....

If you paid with PayPal you're get a refund regardless of their no refund policy.

I win a lot of the disputes in PayPal now, so not guaranteed. 

I have always got my refund regardless of the non refund policy from PayPal.

And

I always refund money myself without hesitation regardless of the non refund policy and never dispute the claim. :)

Anybody here try them?

I've had two others who bought traffic say they made sales ect.

I think they are lying because they are affiliates for this traffic!

I have to say I too haven’t received any tangible results from the traffic delivered by Rebrandable Traffic - although I have generated income. In fact I am trying it out right now, studying how the clicks correspond to various changes I make to a page, and I have to say it looks very suspect.

It would be interesting to know exactly how and where this traffic comes from...

@John Lederer

Thanks for sharing.

Download FREE Dropship Detective Report - Learn the Secrets of Dropshipping Success.

I can recommend many things, but there are only a few things I can recommend with confidence.

Always looking for quality...

I have always got my refund regardless of the non refund policy from PayPal.

And

I always refund money myself without hesitation regardless of the non refund policy and never dispute the claim. :)

Then again, there are a few shady people who use the paypal refund to their advantage that does leave a bad taste.

I have had a few experiences when, selling resell right products, people download, THEN ask the refund.

Getting both the product and the money back.

This is a bit unfortunate, but then again, is the way some people do business online.

Then again, there are a few shady people who use the paypal refund to their advantage that does leave a bad taste.

I have had a few experiences when, selling resell right products, people download, THEN ask the refund.

Getting both the product and the money back.

This is a bit unfortunate, but then again, is the way some people do business online.

Yep, that's the cost of doing business.

I highly recommend to issue the refund rather you're right or wrong.

Bad news travel faster than good news any day.

I have to say I too haven’t received any tangible results from the traffic delivered by Rebrandable Traffic - although I have generated income. In fact I am trying it out right now, studying how the clicks correspond to various changes I make to a page, and I have to say it looks very suspect.

It would be interesting to know exactly how and where this traffic comes from...

@John Lederer

Thanks for sharing.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience Brian!!

Today I received probably a dozen more DEAD optins.

ALL yahoo address's & four numbers after their name.

VERY suspect!! BUT...You mentioned you made money

from THESE leads? Are your emails (assuming you're

using a capture page) of these optins also "yahoo.com"

address's like ALL of mine?

I will be getting my money back from these frauds.

Warmest Regards,

John Lederer

Marketer since 1995

Online since 2000

Guest mrclean0325

A few years ago I bought a "guaranteed sign up" package from a company. BIG mistake. I got really excited to see all these signups. Similar case as I noticed they were mostly from either yahoo or hotmail with similar names and numbers. Couldn't get a single one to respond and neither could the admin of the program. Got me into trouble with them since I got over 250 in a week.

Live and learn.

I too have gotten a refund for a "No refund" product through PayPal. I have also gotten some very nasty emails from the vendors because of it too. I am now very leery of anything with a no refund policy since they are usually junk.

The way they do this (I also read a lot of "blackhat" forums and they will scare the crap out of you as to what and how they do things - and how easy it is for even someone who has no tech skills) to set up a VPN with a proxy. Usually a Tor browser with a script to change their IP and go to town with another script to sign up for programs. You can get someone to do this really cheap, like $2 an hour. The scammer collect the money, sends your link to the hackers and BOOM thousands of hits, signups, or whatever. Pretty easy and simple for them to do.

They use similar in mailers and TEs to get unlimited free credits from continually signing up for new accounts.

I am (but shouldn't be) continually amazed as to the lengths people will go to make a dollar. If I were the evil sort - I could be quite rich! :P

A few years ago I bought a "guaranteed sign up" package from a company. BIG mistake. I got really excited to see all these signups. Similar case as I noticed they were mostly from either yahoo or hotmail with similar names and numbers. Couldn't get a single one to respond and neither could the admin of the program. Got me into trouble with them since I got over 250 in a week.

Live and learn.

I too have gotten a refund for a "No refund" product through PayPal. I have also gotten some very nasty emails from the vendors because of it too. I am now very leery of anything with a no refund policy since they are usually junk.

The way they do this (I also read a lot of "blackhat" forums and they will scare the crap out of you as to what and how they do things - and how easy it is for even someone who has no tech skills) to set up a VPN with a proxy. Usually a Tor browser with a script to change their IP and go to town with another script to sign up for programs. You can get someone to do this really cheap, like $2 an hour. The scammer collect the money, sends your link to the hackers and BOOM thousands of hits, signups, or whatever. Pretty easy and simple for them to do.

They use similar in mailers and TEs to get unlimited free credits from continually signing up for new accounts.

I am (but shouldn't be) continually amazed as to the lengths people will go to make a dollar. If I were the evil sort - I could be quite rich! :P

Wow! Thank you for a great post!!!

Warmest Regards,

John Lederer

Marketer since 1995

Online since 2000

I will be getting my money back from these frauds.

I am not yet convinced that Re-brandable Traffic deserves being put down at this point. Let’s see...

Now, although I haven’t received any opt-ins  I have managed to generate income through some of the traffic delivered.... The ultimate test now is for me to repeat what I did (which I have, and so far so good).

However, I suppose at the end of the day it all depends on how and for what reasons you use this service. I like to explore behaviour or test a web page before going live. Besides, when I can get traffic for as low as  $.001 (a tenth of a penny for each visitor) I suppose I can't complain too much.

Either way, I will post an update whether I am convinced by the results I receive or not...and perhaps explain some of the strange clicks I seem to be getting.

Edited by Brian Francis

Download FREE Dropship Detective Report - Learn the Secrets of Dropshipping Success.

I can recommend many things, but there are only a few things I can recommend with confidence.

Always looking for quality...

I am not yet convinced that Re-brandable Traffic deserves being put down at this point. Let’s see...

Now, although I haven’t received any opt-ins  I have managed to generate income through some of the traffic delivered.... The ultimate test now is for me to repeat what I did (which I have, and so far so good).

However, I suppose at the end of the day it all depends on how and for what reasons you use this service. I like to explore behaviour or test a web page before going live. Besides, when I can get traffic for as low as  $.001 (a tenth of a penny for each visitor) I suppose I can't complain too much.

Either way, I will post an update whether I am convinced by the results I receive or not...and perhaps explain some of the strange clicks I seem to be getting.

Well, in my case; when you write to support 5 times and get zero 

response, that raises a red flag. Plus...such CHEAP traffic

can't possibly be effective traffic...if it was, we would pay much

more for it!

ALL 100 optins I received have NOT even opened the emails

being sent to them. Another red flag. ALL have yahoo.com email

address's....very strange!

I'm seeking my money back...after all, if it appears too good

to be true...it probably is. 

Cheap effective traffic? Nope! Just cheap.

Warmest Regards,

John Lederer

Marketer since 1995

Online since 2000

• 2 weeks later...

I too purchased 5000 clicks from rebrandable traffic...no leads,signups or sales as of yet!...and I have a couple of free to join opportunities that i am promoting there...I have a couple thousand more clicks to go...we'll see if anything comes of it!

I wish you the best! I am in the process of getting 2 refunds.

I got the one this morning-from Paypal. RT is NOT responding 

to ANY support questions from me OR Paypal!...... PayPal suggested

I stay away from RT.

After I get my other refund I will post it here.

Warmest Regards,

John Lederer

Marketer since 1995

Online since 2000