Marketing Checkpoint

Why I Stopped Promoting Clickbank Products...

captkirk

Hi fellow MCP Member and Guests,

I made my first sale many years ago promoting Clickbank products.

In fact, I made sales directly promoting Clickbank on Traffic Exchanges When Gurus, Experts, and others said that TE's was a waste of time and efforts.

Now, I love Clickbank sales pages they always look very professional.

I highly recommend Clickbank to any and everyone that wants to sell digital products and Services.

So, Why did I stop promoting Clickbank products?

Because I started promoting programs that members can join for free with the options to upgrade.

I have done much the same thing--while there are a few CB programs I promote, I tend to promote places like this and other programs that allow free members and have upgrades. Some of my best earning programs even today are the old school PTCs I have belonged to for a decade or longer--Donkeymails, Clixsense, Email Pays U etc. They are also some of the best places to advertise.

I am  going to be self-publishing my ebooks, and probably will NOT be vending them through CB, as much as I like their platform. I want someplace where I have more control over my product,  I am really liking the options available through Tripleclicks, Amazon (of course), and Ebay when it comes to selling digital products. 

Somewhat off topic here--does anyone else find it hilarious that there are several "hot" CB programs right now that tout earning 6 figure incomes "without spending a DIME" ? It seems to me that spending 7.00, 17.00, 27.00, or even 47.00/month subscriptions isn't exactly building a 6 figure income without spending a dime.... 

Fortune Favors The Bold! http://fortunestraffic.com

Fortunes Traffic--for Zubees, Promos, Fun, and Traffic.

Interested in Hard Rock Gold Mining? Check Out My Other Half's You Tube Channel -- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbcYhenGjigBC5GgEjEANLQ

LOL...yeah or the programs that are "free" yet require you to join several other paid programs to make it work and have any chance of making a dime.

You just gotta love those LOL. I will admit I have a group of programs I recommend together, but they are all free to join, AND you can make a decent income as a free member. I don't ever recommend programs where a free member can't earn money in a reasonable period of time as "free" programs--I rarely tell people to join those at all, unless the paid service is really worth while. The reason some of my long time down line members have been with me since the year 2000 (literally, since the days of Linkscout and the very first Maryanne Myers advertising sites) is because they know if I say it works for free members, it does-- and that my advice about HOW to make it work as a free member and the time involved will be as accurate as possible.

Interested in Hard Rock Gold Mining? Check Out My Other Half's You Tube Channel -- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbcYhenGjigBC5GgEjEANLQ

You just gotta love those LOL. I will admit I have a group of programs I recommend together, but they are all free to join, AND you can make a decent income as a free member. I don't ever recommend programs where a free member can't earn money in a reasonable period of time as "free" programs--I rarely tell people to join those at all, unless the paid service is really worth while. The reason some of my long time down line members have been with me since the year 2000 (literally, since the days of Linkscout and the very first Maryanne Myers advertising sites) is because they know if I say it works for free members, it does-- and that my advice about HOW to make it work as a free member and the time involved will be as accurate as possible.

Chrys, I agree with 100%. Did you join directly under me or indirectly under me in Linkscout?

Chrys, I agree with 100%. Did you join directly under me or indirectly under me in Linkscout?

I believe it was actually directly under you--and it would have been as Chrystalia, because at the time, I was a tarot card reader on one of Miss Cleo's tarot card 900 lines, and a military wife with 2 kids under 3 years old :-). On your forums I would have likely been posting as Chrystalia as well.  Though I might have used my other favorite name, Fortunesfavorite, in either or both places.

I remember when you used to post daily about how your Linkscout down line was growing, so I jumped in--then I got like 80 signups by advertising the site for one week on Cashlotto and Boxlotto. Cashlotto has since disappeared, but Boxlotto is still going strong--and still, BTW, an amazing place to advertise LOL. I got so excited I immediately took the lifetime subscription the very next time I saw it. That site made me money for years and years....

Come to think of it, I still make money and get signups from all of Maryanne's oldest sites as well!

I believe it was actually directly under you--and it would have been as Chrystalia, because at the time, I was a tarot card reader on one of Miss Cleo's tarot card 900 lines, and a military wife with 2 kids under 3 years old :-). On your forums I would have likely been posting as Chrystalia as well.  Though I might have used my other favorite name, Fortunesfavorite, in either or both places.

I remember when you used to post daily about how your Linkscout down line was growing, so I jumped in--then I got like 80 signups by advertising the site for one week on Cashlotto and Boxlotto. Cashlotto has since disappeared, but Boxlotto is still going strong--and still, BTW, an amazing place to advertise LOL. I got so excited I immediately took the lifetime subscription the very next time I saw it. That site made me money for years and years....

Come to think of it, I still make money and get signups from all of Maryanne's oldest sites as well!

Yep, I post all my results in the forum thread as I got them to show proof how I was doing with the site. I was blowing the experts and so called gurus mind with my results. Thanks to them, I had to show proof that FREE advertising methods work.

I use Maryanne's HotSpot and GreenElist daily and they're one of my favorites. :)

I currently use Maryanne's PTC Wings, Blaster.guru, and of course Webstars2k--Would that I had time to use ALL her programs still!  And I get results from all of them. Nothing like the oldies, at times. I'm also still a member of EmailPaysU, I click the little dancing penny dude every day. 

• 2 weeks later...

One of my biggest problems with clickbank is all the refunds in the IM niche...

That said, I'll still promote a product every once in a while and have made 3 figures/week in the past reviewing cb products with YouTube videos.

In fact, tomorrow I'm doing a paid consultation with a woman that wants me to help optimize her YT channel and videos. This is just a one-time gig but I have recently considered starting a video marketing consultation business to help local business owners bring in customers.

Webinar Reveals how to be Coached<p>by a #1 Vendor/AffiliateWebinar Access

• 2 years later...

there's a lot of alternatives nowadays almost same products/services offered in clickbank because these seller are learning,

before seller account in clickbank are paid now they made it free, because im both a seller and an affiliate in clickbank.

now made it just an affiliate.