Marketing Checkpoint

What is the best Bitcoin earning sites

In terms of faucets--the "moon" faucets. Moonbitcoin, Moon litecoin, moon dogecoin. The loyalty and mystery bonuses are amazing, and if you can build refs it gets even better.  

For earning, I like BTC Clicks, always a good number of ads, easy to use, and you can get signups for your sites advertising yourself. Their ad rates are really reasonable and I find the ads actually work well.

Fortune Favors The Bold! http://fortunestraffic.com

Fortunes Traffic--for Zubees, Promos, Fun, and Traffic.

Interested in Hard Rock Gold Mining? Check Out My Other Half's You Tube Channel -- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbcYhenGjigBC5GgEjEANLQ

bitvisitor.com

http://bestanimations.com/Signs&Shapes/Arrows/animated-blue-arrow-down.gif

Email 1000 Random Members Daily Without Credits

members for free. NO CREDITS REQUIRED. Increase

your reach with credits and hercublurbs.

My #1 Source For Free Advertising On Autopilot

Reliable traffic service online for over 7 years. 2 ways

to start generating traffic on autopilot along with

several FREE marketing and lead generation tools.

Probably a stupid question. But what is this "cryptocurrency" and where to put it?

Cryptocurrency is bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, ethereum--to name the ones everyone likes.  The actual definition is a decentralized, peer to peer, digital/virtual currency.

Decentralized: not controlled by banks or produced by governments.

peer to peer: transferred directly from person to person, no banks in between.

digital/virtual: exists only as a string of numbers/letters. so not a solid coin or bill.

The "crypto" has a double meaning--crypto because it is a specific computer generated algorithm, a "code", and also because it is anonymous and can't be tracked by governments (crypto means "secret", disguised).

It can be used just like "real" money at a lot of online businesses and some offline businesses. It has pros and cons, like any fiat currency does.

Pros:

anonymous, like cash.

can't be counterfeited.

far more secure than credit cards

Cons: 

some gov'ts are banning and trying to regulate it.

not in widespread use offline or online.

Hard to convert to conventional currency.

Any more questions drop me a private message, or ask here in the forum so everybody can get in on the conversation--

And BTW, not a stupid question at all! A lot of people have heard of "bitcoin", but don't really know what it's about. Ignorance is not knowing something. Stupid is having plenty of time, and ways, to learn something and choosing not to.

Anyone who is interested/curious enough to ask a question is not asking a stupid question--quite the opposite. You are not only smart enough to know you are ignorant, you're correcting the ignorance. 

Fortune Favors The Bold! http://fortunestraffic.com

Fortunes Traffic--for Zubees, Promos, Fun, and Traffic.

Interested in Hard Rock Gold Mining? Check Out My Other Half's You Tube Channel -- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbcYhenGjigBC5GgEjEANLQ

now, faucets are dying after ad sense banned major faucets...

These are just excuses to close the faucet when disappears ability to pay . Advertising can not offset the money to pay .

These are just excuses to close the faucet when disappears ability to pay . Advertising can not offset the money to pay .

Hello! There are enough Bitcoin faucets, which operate for a long time and is quite stable. But they are not the leaders in earnings. Also often appear Bitcoin faucets that pay more, but they can quickly disappear. If you want to Bitcoins, I think that the best option to use for this service, which monitors the huge number of faucets. For example, I used to do this service ifaucet.net. For those who want to join, I can throw a link in your personal mail.  :)

Find out below list which all website are better for Bitcoin earning.

Crypto Forever which provide 13-20% Daily for forever. Click to join

12% referral commission and just launched. Running from last 2 Days

Bitday Limited which provide 11-16% daily for forever: Click to join

10% Referral commission running since 20 days

Golden Bitz Limited which provide 125% after 1 day and 300% after 5 day 1200% after 10 days: Click to join

5% referral commission and running since 2 days

Coin Trading which provide 2-3% daily for 60 Days and 1.5% for forever: Click to join

10% direct referral commission plus 10% discount on your investment

Running since 10 Days. Strongly recommended!

Slesh Asian Bitcoin mining which provide 15KH/s power as gift and also provide 1.4% plus daily for lifetime: Click to join

10% referral commission with 3 level. Stable mining service provider. Running since more than 40 days.

Also regularly update promo codes which are benefited on purchasing the power.

Bitlioner Organization bitcoin mining which provide 17KH/s free power in joining: Click to join

Provide 2 types referral bonus with 12% as power and 10% as Bitcoin. Also provide promo code for purchasing power

Running since more than 30 Days

And many more which are provide best bitcoin earning.

Alex,