Marketing Checkpoint

What is the best Bitcoin earning sites

To earn Bitcoin, I use USI-Tech and have a couple of accounts going.  You can register for an account for free and then purchases packages for about $60.   Each package earns approximately 1% daily, 5 days a week, for 140 days.  In essence, you make a return on investment of 40% in 6 months.  The company began in FOREX trading and has since moved into automated Bitcoin trading.  

I have lost money on these so called "faucets", but USI-Tech continues to grow consistently.  I started off with one package to see if it worked.  Then I purchased four more.  Now I am at nine packages with the last four purchased from earnings.  In that account, I have only referred two others and have a small commission from that as well.  This USI-Tech account is also associated with a TrafficWave system so if any TW users are interested I can provide that information.  

When I saw Frank Calabro Jr's USI-Tech Success System using Power Lead System I decided to give it a whirl and started a new USI-Tech account.   The system has brought in several leads and 14 referrals into USI-Tech, which is good for someone like me who is not very good at referrals.  I have 3 packages running in that account.  The idea is to build more and more packages and create a snowball effect.  

Last week, I discovered a free system called Bitcoins Wealth Club that features USI-Tech as it's 1st passive income stream, and features a few others that I am beginning to try.  

Actually, I had started a Bitcoin membership site, but a couple of the recommended sites turned out to be disappointments so I decided to step back, learn more, and regroup.  Through this process, USI-Tech has remained consistent.

I am familiar with Usi-Tech and I am currently participating in their program. It took me a while to even get involved in bitcoin and did not even realize that there were real opportunities to increase your bitcoin holdings.

Usi-Tech is one that offers a 1% daily return, 5 days a week and I have seen those results since I got involved 3 months ago.

I also joined The People's Options which I am more excited about. You receive daily trading returns 7 days a week and I have consistently seen better than 1% returns, but they do vary a lot. In 100 days of trading, I have experienced 2 days of minor (way less than 1 %) losses and the rest were daily wins in my account that have averaged almost 2 %.  

There are no requirement amounts either. Anyway, I am thrilled with how this has worked out so far. 

I think I will try to post my % winnings when I remember to make a post here.

And by the way, there are other very exciting cryptocurrency  opportunities out there related to e-commerce and crowdfunding platforms.

Cheers, Michael and Charleen

I dont trust any bitcoin investment, most of them are ponzi scam.

I agree that most of them are scam but NOT ALL. First you have to start trusting in bitcoin itself. It is a new revolution and is here to stay whether you trust it or not.

I have actually earned and withdrawn from freebitcoin and ITB without any investment.

Earnings from your own efforts seem insignificant but are good when the bitcoin value increases.

Both being networking business, if you promote and have a good team, the earnings can really surprise you.

I got involved in bitcoin way back in April when Bitcoin was a measely 1200.00. Today it's 4300+ and on the rise. The organization I joined back in April went belly up but I was determined to find a way to leverage my bitcoin collection. That's when I discovered BTCFlood. Here you can learn to get 16 bitcoin per month. This is a no opt in site that tells you all about it. Go to http://greatoverview.com  for all the details. Then if you're interested my join link and contact info is in my signature. Thanks!

Be Free and Prosper,

Kevin Lankford

http://Tinyurl.com/BTCWizard

lankfordenterprise@gmail.com

Bitcoin Information Group - Helps Everyone Learn Potential

To your health wealth and happiness

best wishes

Kevin Lankford

Mobile: US 240-280-5830

Skype ID:  KevinLankford

Hello to all!

I bring to your attention the Bitcoin mining project. 

Easy registration! Work on the project will take 5 minutes a day.

The site exists from 05/05/2016. It offers cloud mining + surfing.

After a simple registration as a gift, give 30 2uHash (Speed) for a period of 2 months,  this brings 2-4 cents a day.

Surfing (PTC button) brings 3+ cents per day (depends on the bitcoin rate).

Voting (button VOTE) brings 3+ cents a day.

Purchase speed (BUY button), starting at 31 2uHash for $ 8.68, for a period of 18 months.

Also, the site pays for advertising the project (PAID TO PROMOTE) for a visit to your referral link 1 Satoshi. Limited to 5000 visits per day.

The site accepts payments in payment processors Payza, Neteller, Okpay, Skrill, WebMoney, PM, credit / debit card and many others.

The resource accepts all kinds of crypto currency. The site pays for any payment system convenient for you!  

This site has unlimited opportunity to earn bitcoins without any investment:

https://infinitytrafficboost.com/infinit

Having your own Roku TV channel gives you and your clients:

• Income from day 1. In a click or two you setup the TV advertising. Get paid straight into your PayPal account.
  • Authority. Be the leader in your industry. This otherwise takes 5 year or more, but only weeks with the TV channel.
  • Traffic. New Roku TV channels typically receive up to 10,000 subscribers in the first month alone, simple because they’re there – without any promotion whatsoever.

roku-tv-channel-creation-500.jpg

If you are still looking for good Bitcoin faucets / programs, as they are pretty many, you can have a look on my cryptocurrency website.

Here is the link directly to the Bitcoin faucets but if you look around, you will find the best faucets of the previous month, tips, exchangers, a blog with interesting posts and updates, etc.

I think the best Bitcoin earning site is the USI because it offers 140% profit for 140 days. I pick this as the best one because it has a compounding feature. 

A friend of mine deposited Bitcoin and his it multiplied.

Here's the fact:

He deposited BTC .039012168 (£150 or $US177)

1% interest per day
140 days compounded 
Daily earning = BTC .001300405/£4.51/$5.89
Earned = BTC .09089835/£315.45/$411.54

This is amazing for me. That is why also joined and completed a report about this.

How long would it take to actually earn 1BTC by collecting a few hundred satoshi every hour or so from bitcoin faucets? Hey!! I need a truly realistic answer to this enquiry

You have given the answer by yourself! You just have to multiply the "few hundred satoshi" with the number of collecting hours. It depends if you have refs, too.  But calculate without - it is easier.

Do not forget that the BTC / USD rate varies ...

At the beginning of January 2017, BTC overtook $1,000; in March 2017, it overtook $2,000; now it is around $4,200 - 4,300.

• 2 weeks later...
Earn with us... .04 Bitcoin can lead to 16 Bitcoins per month. No Risk!

728x90.gif

I really like the support provided in this system. You are responsible to bring in two people and help them get to receiving 16 btc a month. Take a look and let me know what you think. 

Bitcoin Information Group - Helps Everyone Learn Potential

To your health wealth and happiness

best wishes

Kevin Lankford

Mobile: US 240-280-5830

Skype ID:  KevinLankford

• 3 weeks later...

If you ask me the best way to earn bitcoin and other crypto's is to stick with the top free faucets and buy and hold your own coins. If you can trade then trade otherwise stick with the top five crypto's and go long term thru dollar cost averaging. That's all I do nowadays and have earned more long term steady gains than my entire online earning life. You can get the info from my sig.

Tired of the affiliate marketing game where all you get is deadbeats and tire kickers? Then get into the new way of making money where there's no recruiting needed. Nothing but long term solid gains here for even the inexperienced. Two years in and I have never looked back and am finally done with all the rest. Just about every program out there turns scam afterwhile. Just get the tools you need and stick with the new worldwide way of earning that will change the futures of many people. Don't take my word for it but do check it out and see that I'm right about this!

Number One Reliable CryptoCurrency Investors Wallet

Want a Verified List of the Best Free Crypto Faucets?

• 3 weeks later...

freebitco.in is the best one. also, cetobeto.com (new version of donaldcoin) looks promising

CetoBeto.com owner has removed the Withdrawal button for pretty many months. Now it is clearly written on the site "site is no longer paying

you can use it for fun only".

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Well here 's what I use!

http://easysplashbuilder.net/116985/

Tired of the affiliate marketing game where all you get is deadbeats and tire kickers? Then get into the new way of making money where there's no recruiting needed. Nothing but long term solid gains here for even the inexperienced. Two years in and I have never looked back and am finally done with all the rest. Just about every program out there turns scam afterwhile. Just get the tools you need and stick with the new worldwide way of earning that will change the futures of many people. Don't take my word for it but do check it out and see that I'm right about this!

Number One Reliable CryptoCurrency Investors Wallet

Want a Verified List of the Best Free Crypto Faucets?

Hello friends!

I invite you to earn bitcoins with the help of surfing. 

Every day from 250 to 500 satoshi own click 

+ earn on clicks of referrals and receive from 15 to 20% of the commission of their purchases 

+ flexible upgrade line. 4 types of membership!

Register now and get the status of Pioneer!

Withdraw funds from 20,000 satoshi instantly to bitcoin  wallet!

I created a system that you can find in my signature link that incorporates a few bitcoin sites I have been earning with for months ( get crypto tab and computta) and a new one... weekly ico.

You can track my progress by joining the newsletter and see actual referrals and earnings on the inside.

Go ahead and take a look ||

||

\/

Webinar Reveals how to be Coached<p>by a #1 Vendor/AffiliateWebinar Access

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello to all cryptocurrency friends!

I use more sites on a daily basis but, for the moment, the best 2 are: Surf BTC and AdBTC. You don't have to wait weeks for reaching cash out and they are legit.

At Surf BTC, you can reach the min withdrawal of 1,000 satoshi in less than 3 hours and, at AdBTC, 5,000 satoshi, in about 10 days.

If you don't have lots of time to stay in front of the pc, these sites are exactly what you're looking for; if you have time, then you'll get much more in shorter time.

You can find more good sites, tips and news (including scams!) on my site (updated every 2 weeks) - just click on my signature  :) See you there!

• 10 months later...