#41 davehayes

davehayes

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth, UK

Posted 16 April 2020 - 04:39 AM

Wow.... SFI was my first online endeavour and I liked it, but as others have pointed out, it was a real hard slog and earning commissons was hard work, one of the hardest I have experienced.

Same can be said with GDI too. But going back to SFI, for the above reasons I left it and through evolution have moved onto Worldprofit, which to my mind is an excellent venture, been around a long time 25 years and essentially remains the same. I have it inside my PMS

#42 geomc57

geomc57

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationThailand

Posted 07 May 2020 - 12:17 AM

Just read a good Motivational Quote and will publish it in that thread, but it has application here too.

"There is a great deal of advertising that is much better than the product.

When that happens, all that the good advertising will do is put you out of business faster."

- Jerry Della Femina

SFI has many gateway landing pages 2 of which are, "Skeptical" and "No Get Rich Quick". Both these gateways speak to the false advertise that has defined a prospects expectations when doing business on the Net. 

We have been conditioned to believe I can make money without working and I can get rich quickly and easily. If either of these were even remotely true we'd all be at the beach. We're not.

Working on line is no different than offline except for the lifestyle. I am at home, I can work profitably through Covid, No commute, Set my own hours, Define my own schedule. But I still put in 10 hour days for a full time pay check. I love this lifestyle I enjoy the work, but I get up every day and work.

George McBride

Best Affiliate Program

Best Tool I use:

4-StepsFinger.gif

Four Steps to Cash Flow

#43 josephdoyle

josephdoyle

• Bronze
  • 2 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 08 May 2020 - 01:11 AM

Hello, George and friends

Greetings from the "Republic of Ireland",

because people may not know of Brexit, and the exit of Northern Ireland with England   from the E.E.C. this year.   

I hope everyone is staying safe, and being  mindfull of our present   K19 Covid Virus pandemic situation. There is no place for complacency even with various Governments opening up services, and trying to get the world back on track.

All lives are precious. 

We on-line work-at-home  marketers are in a better situation than most, average off line work force business'es who have been commuting to their place of work previously are now working remotely from home, and adjusting to the new normal.

In fact this will be the new normal for many business houses and company's going forward in the foreseeable future years, until a new working K19 Covid anti- Virus vaccine has been created.

6.5Ft; Feet is the safe distance : to prevent infection from K19 Covid  Virus. Please wash hands for 20 seconds and sanitize Please drink plenty of water, this will wash the virus away from the lungs, if contacted. Please Stay safe! and please follow K19 rules of confinement and self isolation to help prevent K.19 Spreading in our own communities. We can achive this with prevention rather than cure. !! Remember " Prevention rather than Cure. !! " BLESSINGS : Thank You. Kindest regards. Joseph D.{Jody} Happy Safe Week :

" Working on line is no different than offline except for the lifestyle. I am at home, I can work profitably through Covid, No commute, Set my own hours, Define my own schedule. But I still put in 10 hour days for a full time pay check. I love this lifestyle I enjoy the work, but I get up every day and work. "

Quote : George McBride

#44 cryptopr78

cryptopr78

• Bronze
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 May 2020 - 10:54 AM

Hello,

My name Is Paul Russell and I joined SFI more than 2 years ago but then dropped out :o and like some of the posts here SFI just seemed to be allot of work and complicated material but its not a get rich quick or even over night especially if you don't work it 24/7.  

I had no mindset to follow the rules of success but like i mentioned recently in a reply to captkirk's forum post on SFI I have found The Eye Of The Tiger which means to me Patience & Dedication for the longest road ahead.  Comprehending the defining moments in ones life is priceless like a diamond.  :D Better late than never right? LOL  SFI is rated A+ with Better Business Bureau and its completely free forever at your own pace.  It's enormously growing well over 1000 sign ups daily from around the world and I feel its just the beginning.  I have auto delivery for Triple Clicks Credits to ensure Executive Affiliate every month and Opti-Build on auto as well which delivers new members to my team. 

My Advice is to Join ! Its Free anyway and just test it as long as you can before making a decision to dump the whole project.  You can pick and choose which programs in SFI to use and get rewarded from.  BYOB   Communicate with your upline we want you to succeed. I am always telling myself  If I dont have the answer then I will find the right one for you.  To Success my friends and Be Well ! :D

#45 timothyolson

timothyolson

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 7 posts
  • LocationHelsinki, Finland

Posted 13 June 2020 - 08:03 AM

I am a member of SFI and have been for about 3 years now. Many people who join MLM companies are looking for instant cash. They donĀ“t realize that there is a lot of work involved. Many people join simply because it is free but soon quit when they realize that there are both work and costs involved.

#46 Corrisa

Corrisa

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 30 June 2020 - 02:38 AM

The problem with free opportunities is that it attracts people who have no money and have no desire to spend money to build their business. 

For the amount of time I was spending working SFI, I was making way more money as an affiliate for a survey offer!

SFI has made some changes, so I don't know if it's any better than it was a couple of years ago. 

All I can say is try it for yourself and don't get caught up in doing busy work and mind-numbing tasks. You want to spend your time marketing and helping those on your team who want and deserve the help.

Just my 2 cents.

#47 captkirk

captkirk

Never Give in! and Never Quit!

• Moderators
  • 3,629 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 31 July 2020 - 01:32 AM

All I can say is try it for yourself and don't get caught up in doing busy work and mind-numbing tasks. You want to spend your time marketing and helping those on your team who want and deserve the help.

Yes, our main job in SFI or any program is to promote the site 365(6) days a year to find workers that will work to build their own business, generate sales and earn a monthly residual income.

SFI is paying ALL affiliates 50% commission on direct sales and up to 50% on the purchase of their PSAs and PRMs.

I highly recommend SFI to serious marketers that want to join a program that have withstood the test of time which isn't easy for most online business.

I have been a Top Leader in several programs that was successful on my end that went offline without a trace or warning.

I have been with SFI for 18 years and they're alive and well and getting better everyday!

BTW, I'm a Gold Team Leader at SFI and I'm earning a monthly residual income! :)    

#48 Cynthiagarden

Cynthiagarden

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans, USA

Posted 26 August 2020 - 07:12 PM

I joined SFI for the first time in 2005. Then Hurricane Katrina hit, & I lost everything. Battling back, I re-joined in 2009. Since then, my income has gone from hundreds of dollars per month, to less than a dollar. The compensation plan changed, and that's when my income dropped. I got discouraged, and didn't log in for months, but then, out of the blue, sold a bracelet without doing anything. That month, I earned almost $30.

So, therefore, I continue to work it, and promote it, too. The key is to be persistent, and just don't give up. Like any affiliate marketing platform, it requires that you sponsor affiliates for your team, so that means constant advertising. But it has a lot of great people from around the world, connected in a forum, training, support & streaming. Plus, there is a "library" of digital marketing articles, a store, called "Tripleclicks," so that you can sell your own stuff; There are games, auctions, & contests so that you can win freebies, & other "bells & whistles" that are fun.

Making money with Affiliate marketing & the incredible wellness industry, I enjoy "making music" that inspires!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users