Marketing Checkpoint

What do you think of SFI?

Guest rovidoc

Guest rovidoc

Hello,

It's too complicated, long and not always profitable way ...

For 5 years I was never able to build a profitable business.

I found other affiliate programs that work much more effectively.

You could say that I did not understand them until the end of ...

Alexander

JMMS

Hi and thanks for your opinion! Best of luck in everything you do ;)

Yup. It came last week. And while waiting I made another sale!

December really is the holiday season so step up your advertising everyone!

Great, I'm happy for you. What do you sell? Could you send me your ECA link on private message?

Thank you and good luck making more sales. ;)

As far as I'm aware of it's the only legit no-cost network marketing business that's been around for nearly two decades. The free business model doesn't work long-term for most businesses, but SFI has found a way to make it work for them via their real products (most of which offer FREE shipping) that real people want and buy.

Like with any business there are pros and cons. 

I like it and earn a monthly check from SFI. There are some things I would definitely change about it. Neverthelss, it's a good program for people who are tired of traditional network marketing and or those who are on a tight budget.

I joined SFI last year, and have been very happy with it. The MLM part is what works for me.. I especially like the CSA feature, which has helped me start earning profits. Been getting paid via Paypal. I just wish I could cash out part of my commision instead of the whole thing.

Earn upto $200 a day.. start with as little as $5!

This is changing the RevShare industry..

https://mypayingads.com/page/landing/2/156807

Support that opinion...

As with everything, SFI can be complicated if you make it complicated yourself. Since SFI is trying to make itself cater to the new audience (customers are getting younger these days - or is it me getting older?) they have added a lot of games.

The games are ok but it should never take you away from the fact that their business is online sales of products coupled with an affiliate programme.

I have been making sales after sales this holiday season and I'm not talkong about virtual products. More like dresses for people to wear when going out visiting family and stuff.

This is the basic and should not be forgotten.

The one and only business that I believe in.

Check it out here: 

http://www.joinmySFIteam.com/11354397.133

Guest rovidoc

As with everything, SFI can be complicated if you make it complicated yourself. Since SFI is trying to make itself cater to the new audience (customers are getting younger these days - or is it me getting older?) they have added a lot of games.

The games are ok but it should never take you away from the fact that their business is online sales of products coupled with an affiliate programme.

I have been making sales after sales this holiday season and I'm not talkong about virtual products. More like dresses for people to wear when going out visiting family and stuff.

This is the basic and should not be forgotten.

Thanks, and I agree. I would add, if we follow the rules of success we could have succes. I like today's quote: 

"I find it fascinating that most people plan their vacation with better care than they do their lives."

-Jim Rohn

Best of luck!

Am a lot more encouraged to actually try this very well known program, was just worried too many people trying to promote same products..... maybe my new year project!

Great to hear that! Best of luck! You can contact me on private if I can be of any further help.

I joined SFI last year, and have been very happy with it. The MLM part is what works for me.. I especially like the CSA feature, which has helped me start earning profits. Been getting paid via Paypal. I just wish I could cash out part of my commision instead of the whole thing.

Happy to hear that ;)

• 1 month later...

Happy New Year everyone! Sorry been busy since 2017 started. After 2 weeks hopefully I can be more consistent in visiting the Forum. I think Marketing Checkpoint is great.

Anyway, just a little update after the sales rush in Dec holiday season. I just reorganised my product and added a maternity line.

Visit my SFI ECA store. Hope you like it (Link in signature).

The one and only business that I believe in.

Check it out here: 

http://www.joinmySFIteam.com/11354397.133

• 6 months later...

I have been with SFI for 6 months now ~ and tho I am in the process of Building my Business;  this is the first program I have seen results with!

The free training, tools and resources are phenomenal ... the opportunities are boundless!

Hi Carlena,

You're off to a great start in growing your team.

Yes, the free training, tools and resources are phenomenal, and the opportunities are boundless! :)

• 1 year later...

Hello,
I love SFI - I am working as part as a member of my own Network Marketing Group since almost 6 years.
It is a business like any other business - it is a social business. Because the first thing you should do is
communication.

You communicate with your Sponsor until you can work allone. Patience is also a good property you should 
invest and you need to be a believer, a positive thinker, a go-setter. Sooner or later you begin to built
your TEAM.

If you start with sponsoring people who follow your path - you will see that your efforts works out.
You can also try it out for free. http://www.sfi4.com/12166105.511/FREE

Best regards
Friedrich Fritz

• 1 year later...

I have been is SFI since 2012 and I have received payment every single month.

Being in a company that has been around a long time and is still earning is important to me.

I am totally committed to SFI for many reasons, but one is integrity. Once my monthly check was absconded by someone who hacked my account and put their Paypal in my payout field. And it was not a small amount.

I worked with SFI and Paypal to remedy the situation. Paypal was not the least bit helpful. But SFI was and they got my entire sum back and in my account before the month was out. I was very pleased. this occurred in early 2014 and I have been active and prosperous all these years.

One person mentioned that several of their affiliates became inactive. This probably happened because they were disillusioned by a change that came along. But one strength of SFI is they change, they flex to be more and more relevant to the market. But change, even positive change can be tough.

Many here have said it is complicated. I would not call it complicated, I would call it Diverse. There are several ways to earn an income and you can earn without any cost.

For example they have a Reward Token called Rewardical (RT). It is about, at this time, 600 RT to 1 USD. There is no minimum to qualify to receive RTs, there is no minimum to cash out RTs. You can earn RTs in several ways and you match RTs 1 to 10 (10%) to the earnings of anyone your recruit. This results for me to 35 to as high as 70 USD a month in RT alone. 

RTs will not make you rich, but it is a very good "free source" of income. So even someone with very little to invest can earn. Now if you can invest your earnings will be much higher, mine are, but it is not required by the program that you invest.

I am happy to share any of my experiences with anyone interested or already engaged in SFI. I believe weather you are my affiliate or not the more prosperous we each are the more prosperous we all are. 

George McBride

Best Affiliate Program

Learn More about Crypto:

BitCoinLearnandEarn.gif

Bitcoin Basics PDF

Wow.... SFI was my first online endeavour and I liked it, but as others have pointed out, it was a real hard slog and earning commissons was hard work, one of the hardest I have experienced.

Same can be said with GDI too. But going back to SFI, for the above reasons I left it and through evolution have moved onto Worldprofit, which to my mind is an excellent venture, been around a long time 25 years and essentially remains the same. I have it inside my PMS

Get  Free Must Have Home Business Marketing Tips  ... Straight To Your Inbox

http://llclick.com/fmjxmb9h/

• 3 weeks later...

Just read a good Motivational Quote and will publish it in that thread, but it has application here too.

"There is a great deal of advertising that is much better than the product.

When that happens, all that the good advertising will do is put you out of business faster."

- Jerry Della Femina

SFI has many gateway landing pages 2 of which are, "Skeptical" and "No Get Rich Quick". Both these gateways speak to the false advertise that has defined a prospects expectations when doing business on the Net. 

We have been conditioned to believe I can make money without working and I can get rich quickly and easily. If either of these were even remotely true we'd all be at the beach. We're not.

Working on line is no different than offline except for the lifestyle. I am at home, I can work profitably through Covid, No commute, Set my own hours, Define my own schedule. But I still put in 10 hour days for a full time pay check. I love this lifestyle I enjoy the work, but I get up every day and work.

George McBride

Best Affiliate Program

Learn More about Crypto:

BitCoinLearnandEarn.gif

Bitcoin Basics PDF

Hello, George and friends

Greetings from the "Republic of Ireland",

because people may not know of Brexit, and the exit of Northern Ireland with England   from the E.E.C. this year.   

I hope everyone is staying safe, and being  mindfull of our present   K19 Covid Virus pandemic situation. There is no place for complacency even with various Governments opening up services, and trying to get the world back on track.

All lives are precious. 

We on-line work-at-home  marketers are in a better situation than most, average off line work force business'es who have been commuting to their place of work previously are now working remotely from home, and adjusting to the new normal.

In fact this will be the new normal for many business houses and company's going forward in the foreseeable future years, until a new working K19 Covid anti- Virus vaccine has been created.

6.5Ft; Feet is the safe distance : to prevent infection from K19 Covid  Virus. Please wash hands for 20 seconds and sanitize Please drink plenty of water, this will wash the virus away from the lungs, if contacted. Please Stay safe! and please follow K19 rules of confinement and self isolation to help prevent K.19 Spreading in our own communities. We can achive this with prevention rather than cure. !! Remember " Prevention rather than Cure. !! " BLESSINGS : Thank You. Kindest regards. Joseph D.{Jody} Happy Safe Week :

" Working on line is no different than offline except for the lifestyle. I am at home, I can work profitably through Covid, No commute, Set my own hours, Define my own schedule. But I still put in 10 hour days for a full time pay check. I love this lifestyle I enjoy the work, but I get up every day and work. "

Quote : George McBride

banner714.png

Welcome my name is Joseph.I love family life and miss the closeness we all enjoyed pre Covid 19 Virus.
I also love designing and creating jewellery with an Irish theme @ "Celtic Spirals" Jewellery Designs:,My pieces are show-cased & sold @ my new "Flexxity"  website store.
We have recently up-dated our awesome  SFI System and simplified our wondereful SFI  web-site. 

Hello,

My name Is Paul Russell and I joined SFI more than 2 years ago but then dropped out :o and like some of the posts here SFI just seemed to be allot of work and complicated material but its not a get rich quick or even over night especially if you don't work it 24/7.  

I had no mindset to follow the rules of success but like i mentioned recently in a reply to captkirk's forum post on SFI I have found The Eye Of The Tiger which means to me Patience & Dedication for the longest road ahead.  Comprehending the defining moments in ones life is priceless like a diamond.  :D Better late than never right? LOL  SFI is rated A+ with Better Business Bureau and its completely free forever at your own pace.  It's enormously growing well over 1000 sign ups daily from around the world and I feel its just the beginning.  I have auto delivery for Triple Clicks Credits to ensure Executive Affiliate every month and Opti-Build on auto as well which delivers new members to my team. 

My Advice is to Join ! Its Free anyway and just test it as long as you can before making a decision to dump the whole project.  You can pick and choose which programs in SFI to use and get rewarded from.  BYOB   Communicate with your upline we want you to succeed. I am always telling myself  If I dont have the answer then I will find the right one for you.  To Success my friends and Be Well ! :D

• 1 month later...

I am a member of SFI and have been for about 3 years now. Many people who join MLM companies are looking for instant cash. They don´t realize that there is a lot of work involved. Many people join simply because it is free but soon quit when they realize that there are both work and costs involved.

• 3 weeks later...

The problem with free opportunities is that it attracts people who have no money and have no desire to spend money to build their business. 

For the amount of time I was spending working SFI, I was making way more money as an affiliate for a survey offer!

SFI has made some changes, so I don't know if it's any better than it was a couple of years ago. 

All I can say is try it for yourself and don't get caught up in doing busy work and mind-numbing tasks. You want to spend your time marketing and helping those on your team who want and deserve the help.

Just my 2 cents.

• 1 month later...

All I can say is try it for yourself and don't get caught up in doing busy work and mind-numbing tasks. You want to spend your time marketing and helping those on your team who want and deserve the help.

Yes, our main job in SFI or any program is to promote the site 365(6) days a year to find workers that will work to build their own business, generate sales and earn a monthly residual income.

SFI is paying ALL affiliates 50% commission on direct sales and up to 50% on the purchase of their PSAs and PRMs.

I highly recommend SFI to serious marketers that want to join a program that have withstood the test of time which isn't easy for most online business.

I have been a Top Leader in several programs that was successful on my end that went offline without a trace or warning.

I have been with SFI for 18 years and they're alive and well and getting better everyday!

BTW, I'm a Gold Team Leader at SFI and I'm earning a monthly residual income! :)    

• 4 weeks later...

I joined SFI for the first time in 2005. Then Hurricane Katrina hit, & I lost everything. Battling back, I re-joined in 2009. Since then, my income has gone from hundreds of dollars per month, to less than a dollar. The compensation plan changed, and that's when my income dropped. I got discouraged, and didn't log in for months, but then, out of the blue, sold a bracelet without doing anything. That month, I earned almost $30.

So, therefore, I continue to work it, and promote it, too. The key is to be persistent, and just don't give up. Like any affiliate marketing platform, it requires that you sponsor affiliates for your team, so that means constant advertising. But it has a lot of great people from around the world, connected in a forum, training, support & streaming. Plus, there is a "library" of digital marketing articles, a store, called "Tripleclicks," so that you can sell your own stuff; There are games, auctions, & contests so that you can win freebies, & other "bells & whistles" that are fun.

Earning cash from home with Affiliate marketing & the wellness industry, I also enjoy "making music" with vocals & keys to uplift & encourage! Hopeisfree!

• 10 months later...
Another Altcoin that was created to take a part of crypto market.

I don’t see any better parameters if you compare with Monero.

I can be wrong, but I don’t see if that coin legit or scam.

They have regular price that it starts with 10c, then goes to 90c. I had experience in Etherparty ICO that they were promising “buy FUEL for 10c, we will start trading for 1$”. Ez x10. In fact they started with 0.03$. I don’t see any difference with that strategy to get money for THEM, not for you.

Their website looks fairly nice. I saw multiple ICOs. They are all pretty the same. SFI coin copied EROS coin’s white paper which is RED signal for me.

I wouldn’t trust it, but there is a chance that people will be blindly buying it, because many people don’t read what is that about, they just buy something that sounds good.

• 1 year later...