Marketing Checkpoint

Zubee Zone - zubeezone.com

captkirk

CLAIM YOUR ZUBEES FOR FREE AND WIN! - EARN CASH AND GET REWARDS! - 100% FREE!

Hi Fellow MCP Members,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here.

Discover New Websites, Play Games, Win Contests, and Find Coins To Earn Zubees! Trade Your Zubees for Pries!

Compete in Contests and Discover New Products to Get Silver, Gold, and Diamond Coins. These Coins Are Worth Zubees.

Here's Your First Silver Coin!

http://babo1.com/fw73

Hi Fellow MC Members and Guests,

I started my own team at Zubee Zone with the help of Clare (CBBC II) the #1 Team there.

The easiest thing for me to have done was to join a team like Clare. But I wanted to start from zero and grow it myself.

so, All is welcome. Currently I have 4 spaces on my team at the moment.

To Join my team you will have to join Zubee Zone and click on Team and search for:

Captkirk's Team

• 2 weeks later...

All the best with your team. I'm already on the CBBC II team, but I hope you can grow your team and that you are going to need more than 4 spots!

Hi Cristinz,

Thanks, Clare was a big help in helping me understand Zubee Zone and in getting started. I consider myself being part of CBBC II team even though I have my own team. :)

I started just as you are. That is Start my own team with me as a member then comes in 2 other members joining. One is  as active as I am and the other  joined and sleep. Not responding to any message send. Its good experience and  both of us able to compete with other small team members like us too.

I hope you can grow your team.  You can announce open space for your team on zubee talk.  It would  be fun to work in team.

To your success

I started just as you are. That is Start my own team with me as a member then comes in 2 other members joining. One is  as active as I am and the other  joined and sleep. Not responding to any message send. Its good experience and  both of us able to compete with other small team members like us too.

I hope you can grow your team.  You can announce open space for your team on zubee talk.  It would  be fun to work in team.

To your success

Currently my team (Captkirk's Team) is ranked #13 out of 113 teams. :)

Hi Fellow MC Members, ZZ Members, and Guests,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here...

I have a few spaces available on my team (Captkirk's Team) for Zubee coin collectors.

As a leader of the team, I can't offer you anything special except that "A Journey of a thousands begin with a single step."

I believe that a leader should lead by example doing nothing special except working...Period!

I'm new and finding out how things work as I go alone.

Currently my team is ranked #13 out of 114 teams with a team of one (me) so if I had more members on my team just imagine what we can do as a team with more members...

So, if you would like to go on this journey with me, you're welcome to Join my team! :)

Is fine here too, good luck with your team Tommie, I look forward to the times we are looking over our shoulder as you grow ever closer!

Best wishes

Happymuppet (CBBCII)

Thanks Happymuppet. I will be happy to be ranked #2 after CBBCII. It would be hard to beat Clare because she was the one that got me started on the right track. :)

I wish you all the best with your new team. I'm already a member of Team CBBCII and it's a lot of fun hunting coins. And so far you are doing great.

Thanks. Clare ( Team leader of CBBCII) got me started on the right track. Just imagine how I'll do when I know what I'm doing. :)

Great to see your team is now in 12th position Tommie. I predict top 10 before the end of this month. Lets see if I'm right :) 

Everyone who is using Zubee Zone, even the part-time collector should try to be on a top 25 team.
Just look where you think you'd fit best and apply. Its that easy.
You don't have to be in the top teams to earn bonuses. 

And its about a lot more than just collecting zubees, its networking and friendship and an opportunity to share and learn with other marketers.

I can recommend Tommie's team. He's such a great guy as I'm sure you can see for yourselves anyway B)

• 3 weeks later...