Marketing Checkpoint

CoinPayments.net - What's The Good, Bad, and Ugly Of The Site?

captkirk

Hi MC Members and Guests,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here...

I joined Coinpayments.net today because Frank Salinas has added it as one of his payment processors.

I like that you can have your money sent to your PayPal account which is great for me. :)

CoinPayments.net - What's The Good, Bad, and Ugly Of The Site?

I did research on it as well, and am using it for Bitcoin payouts, I think it is good.. although I wouldn't keep a lot of crypto stored there.

I was informed that they can send your money directly to your PayPal account. :)

Guest mrclean0325

Do they have any other alternatives to get your money out besides PayPal? Like direct deposit, bitcoin, or check? Are they accepted in other programs yet? Just curious since you are a member already. Trying to find time to look into these options...

Do they have any other alternatives to get your money out besides PayPal? Like direct deposit, bitcoin, or check? Are they accepted in other programs yet? Just curious since you are a member already. Trying to find time to look into these options...

I was only interested in having my money sent direct to my PayPal account. :)

I didn't know Coinpayments had any association with Paypal...as far as transferring your money ...I may have to register for an account there. Thanks for the update. I think i read that  coinbase does too... I must investigate further. This may be a good thing for me. Thanks again for sharing guys!

• 1 month later...

They have a Cryptocoin intant exchange, you could convert your doge, etherium, etc into bitcoins instantly.. in a couple of years when the cryptocoins grab lots of more users and people start talking about this scheme as a normal Real life conversation those kind of sites will start being utilizedfor millions  users. its just matter of time.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...