Marketing Checkpoint

Downline builder

peladin

Guest mrclean0325

Basically you put all of you affiliate IDs from other programs you have joined. Not every downline builder will have all of the programs you are a member of though. The idea is when someone joins, eventually they will stumble across the downline builder and when they join a program from it - you get a new signup. In most programs you will get a percentage of the credits they get from surfing and if they upgrade, you will get a commission. If you don't fill them out, you will get nothing if they join any of them.

Basically you put all of you affiliate IDs from other programs you have joined. Not every downline builder will have all of the programs you are a member of though. The idea is when someone joins, eventually they will stumble across the downline builder and when they join a program from it - you get a new signup. In most programs you will get a percentage of the credits they get from surfing and if they upgrade, you will get a commission. If you don't fill them out, you will get nothing if they join any of them.

Yep! I agree with Mr. Clean 100%! :)

In fact, I promote a lot of downline builders. For example, for Traffic Exchanges, Banners Programs, Viral Mailers, Safelists, and etc...

And most programs that you join have their own downline builder within the programs...

I had my success with traffic exchange by promoting a Traffic Exchange Downline builder many years ago. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another tactic, rather than promoting just one TE and waiting for your referrals to stumble across the downline builder is to promote a high-quality downline builder directly that lets you add all your favourite programs - much more effective in my opinion.

One of the very best is Downline Traffic Builder

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...