Marketing Checkpoint

zubee zone payment crisis

psarpit

I have known John B for many years, He is a Genius in the Internet Industry. I am certain that by

the 1rst of the New Year he will have a Solution for us. Just be a little Patient and give him your

Support.

Let us all work towards a great 2017.

Happy Holidays and God bless

Monika

SFI around the clock

http://www.sfimg.com/SFIBanners/banner167.gif

http://www.sfi4.com/17218189/REAL

I have known John B for many years, He is a Genius in the Internet Industry. I am certain that by

the 1rst of the New Year he will have a Solution for us. Just be a little Patient and give him your

Support.

Monika

Thank you Monika! 

Support.

Monika

Good to hear.

Support.

Monika

Thanks Monika and Happy Holiday too..

What did he do to explosivetraffic?

He converted explosivetraffic to a no payment no commission coop, basically with no notice of the pending changes.

explosivetraffic, used to pay you to promote the link (at certain te's each week like he does now at trafficprofitpro), as well as you earned commissions from purchases from downline members.

Now you earn nothing from downline purchases and any money earned from promoting the link (which is very unclear as to how much you earn per visit), must be used on advertising.

So all money spent on that site goes to JB, nothing goes to the members.

Plus, on TS, there basically is no cash and the amount of pages you have to surf as a free member to earn credits is ridiculous (all those prize pages that show up, including the forced every 5 minute raffle, do not give credit for the view), so you earn way less than the .4 per page surfed.

He converted explosivetraffic to a no payment no commission coop, basically with no notice of the pending changes.

explosivetraffic, used to pay you to promote the link (at certain te's each week like he does now at trafficprofitpro), as well as you earned commissions from purchases from downline members.

Now you earn nothing from downline purchases and any money earned from promoting the link (which is very unclear as to how much you earn per visit), must be used on advertising.

Plus, on TS, there basically is no cash and the amount of pages you have to surf as a free member to earn credits is ridiculous (all those prize pages that show up, including the forced every 5 minute raffle, do not give credit for the view), so you earn way less than the .4 per page surfed.

How much money did explosivetraffic pay per visit? Was it a similar rate as viraltrafficcoop?

I did not know this. I know you are a reliable person. THANKS for the info!

There are also new sites offering coins. But yes, overall the total of sites offering zubee coin is dropped from 160++ to less than 140

Just hang in there until the first of the Year. I am sure we will see some fantastic changes and all for our Benefit.

Happy Holidays

Monika

SFI around the clock

http://www.sfimg.com/SFIBanners/banner167.gif

http://www.sfi4.com/17218189/REAL