Marketing Checkpoint

Stellar Hits - warning

Clare Bowen

Dewayne owns quite a lot of TEs, some of which he's rescued, so I'd say he's the best man for the job :)

These are his other sites (there could be more): A Team Traffic, Carrier Hits, Dolphin Clicks, Egyptian Hits, Pro Manual Surfer, Safe Search Traffic, Stealth Hits, Traffic Jenie, Traffic Flying, Zubee Downlines

I never did get an email and I still can't log in either.

I tried to put in a support ticket but can't presently; at first each support page took 10-15 sec to load and by the time I got to a page that allowed input, I received a StealthHits took too long message.  I tried more than once but a no-go.  This is not a good start for me but I'll keep trying.

I could always blame it on the Internet gremlins.  :lol:

I never did get an email and I still can't log in either.

I tried to put in a support ticket but can't presently; at first each support page took 10-15 sec to load and by the time I got to a page that allowed input, I received a StealthHits took too long message.  I tried more than once but a no-go.  This is not a good start for me but I'll keep trying.

I could always blame it on the Internet gremlins.  :lol:

Are you talking about Stellar Hits Or Stealth Hits?

Stellar Hits - support page took me to Stealth Hits.  Looks like Dewayne manages support from there.

Dewayne did answer and I must have been deleted before his purchase.

Thanks for clearing that up. Are you going to rejoin since there's a new owner?