on only a small veterans check, which was used for personal bills as soon

as I got it last month.  I WILL get paid again on the 26th and WILL pay for

the hosting at that time.  Unfortunately, the site will remain off-line

until then, without your help.  The hosting is $29.95, and if you can

afford to send in $1, $5, $10 or any amount to help pay this, I will get

the site back online immediately.  If out of 400+ members, I receive no

help, I will know the site is not really missed all that much.  IF you can

help, please send via PAYZA at:  stellarhits1@gmail.com.  Thank you."

Really!?? If anyone does support him, then they will only have themselves to blame when they lose their money!!

Earn upto $200 a day.. start with as little as $5!

This is changing the RevShare industry..

https://mypayingads.com/page/landing/2/156807

If you can't afford hosting you don't need to be in business for yourself.

I agree, it is equivalent to him posting signs outside his business in the real world and saying if people don't pitch in to pay his rent he will not open.. cause his business must not be missed? Of course people will go elsewhere.. wake up.

Actually to demonstrate this further.. what if someone opened a gym, charged people for memberships, and then closed the doors and said they needed to help pay for rent or he would not open.. well he would have problems wouldn't he.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

Latest email from James Colbert:

"Hello valued supporter:

Currently, I have had to let the hosting expire for StellarHits.com.  This

is NOT by choice but by not having any funds to pay for it.  The site

brought in less than $20 USD for the ENTIRE month of December 2016.  I live

on only a small veterans check, which was used for personal bills as soon

as I got it last month.  I WILL get paid again on the 26th and WILL pay for

the hosting at that time.  Unfortunately, the site will remain off-line

until then, without your help.  The hosting is $29.95, and if you can

afford to send in $1, $5, $10 or any amount to help pay this, I will get

the site back online immediately.  If out of 400+ members, I receive no

help, I will know the site is not really missed all that much.  IF you can

help, please send via PAYZA at:  stellarhits1@gmail.com.  Thank you."

Sounds like this site is done.  If James' funds are so tight he has to wait for his Vet check

to pay the $29.95 hosting every month then he will have this problem every month.  Asking

members to pay to keep your site online is not going to work...plus what's their incentive?

Perhaps its time to let this one go.  Either sell it or raffle it like Laura and Louise are doing for

Skyscraper Surf.  Check out http://skyscrapersurf.com/win-a-te.html to see what I'm rambling about.

Sounds like this site is done.  If James' funds are so tight he has to wait for his Vet check

to pay the $29.95 hosting every month then he will have this problem every month.  Asking

members to pay to keep your site online is not going to work...plus what's their incentive?

Perhaps its time to let this one go.  Either sell it or raffle it like Laura and Louise are doing for

Skyscraper Surf.  Check out http://skyscrapersurf.com/win-a-te.html to see what I'm rambling about.

Interesting link. I had never seen a raffle like that before.

The hosting is $29.95? Sounds like he should have been shopping around for hosting. You can get good hosting for alot less than that. AS for the rest, he should have planned better. If he was trying to live off this, he was fooling himself. It takes alot of time and effort to get a TE off the ground and making any consistent money. Not many take off and profit right away. He should have done his homework first.

Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!

Click Here!

The raffle idea makes me feel a bit uncomfortable to be honest. It seems to me that its an unregulated industry, and maybe even more so now that most sites aren't using paypal anymore. At least, people have had to invest in a script license, mods, graphics etc to start a site, or pay a price to buy an existing one. But the thought that just anyone with a spare $5 could by luck, acquire a TE complete with all that, plus 4000 members,,,,, I can't say I like that idea at all.

The raffle idea makes me feel a bit uncomfortable to be honest. It seems to me that its an unregulated industry, and maybe even more so now that most sites aren't using paypal anymore. At least, people have had to invest in a script license, mods, graphics etc to start a site, or pay a price to buy an existing one. But the thought that just anyone with a spare $5 could by luck, acquire a TE complete with all that, plus 4000 members,,,,, I can't say I like that idea at all.

James purchased all those expenses and you see how well that worked out. lol

I guess I look at it differently.  I see this as Laura and Louise providing an opportunity

for an entrepreneur to start a business by taking ownership of an established TE

without all the usual start-up fees.

Sure, Skyscraper Surf could end up with someone just trying to make a dollar but

I'm hoping for someone that wants to build a business instead.

James purchased all those expenses and you see how well that worked out. lol

I guess I look at it differently.  I see this as Laura and Louise providing an opportunity

for an entrepreneur to start a business by taking ownership of an established TE

without all the usual start-up fees.

Sure, Skyscraper Surf could end up with someone just trying to make a dollar but

I'm hoping for someone that wants to build a business instead.

Yes, James is a one of a kind though, aint no one like him lol :blink:

Did you take a ticket/s?

Latest email from James Colbert:

"Hello valued supporter:[/size]Currently, I have had to let the hosting expire for StellarHits.com.  Thisis NOT by choice but by not having any funds to pay for it.  The sitebrought in less than $20 USD for the ENTIRE month of December 2016.  I liveon only a small veterans check, which was used for personal bills as soonas I got it last month.  I WILL get paid again on the 26th and WILL pay forthe hosting at that time.  Unfortunately, the site will remain off-lineuntil then, without your help.  The hosting is $29.95, and if you canafford to send in $1, $5, $10 or any amount to help pay this, I will getthe site back online immediately.  If out of 400+ members, I receive nohelp, I will know the site is not really missed all that much.  IF you canhelp, please send via PAYZA at:  [/size]stellarhits1@gmail.com[/size].  Thank you."[/size]

To add insult to injury, James also sent this email without hiding everyone's email address.

How he expects his site to be financially self supporting with only 400 odd members is beyond me.

So he bums money for hosting, then posts this in the GlobalHits2u chat :wacko:

Does he think we're all stupid? :huh:

James Colbert:

I will be upgrading when I have some funds on my debit card

Posted over 3 hours ago.