Marketing Checkpoint

what are the reason you choose the Traffic Exchange?

WizAbilities

I was just curious if people would share their ideas as to why the join 8 Traffic Exchange.

Also feel free to comment on what features you like whether CTP badges, Stickers, Zubee etc.

any specific games you like to see when surfing or do you prefer a traffic exchange with no games.

I look forward to your comments and suggestions  :)

Guest mrclean0325

Personally I am not a "whistles and bells" type. At the end of the day results are what I look for. Chasing pennies doesn't interest me and is usually not worthwhile in the end since it consumes so much time to do and distracts me from my goal using a TE - advertising something that makes more than pennies. My personal experience is the TEs that have the most "distractions" also produce the least results.

I would like to add my two cents worth here.. from two perspectives...

First as an Admin Owner of a group of TAE's I want to provide my members with the best value for money for their advertising that I can.

Since the NoPayPal fiasco I have had to rethink my sites and again it is about my members so I instigated extra promocodes because I 

could no longer provide paid advertising.

As a user of several hundred TAE's since around 1995 I look for good click thru rates on my advertising I still believe in good rule of thumb 

that a site needs to be visited at least 7 times before most users will sit up and take notice, I do not think playing games on a TAE is the 

best way to go as it detracts from what the TAE is there for. 

If I want to play games I will go to a games site rather than use up my credits and time on a TAE playing a game.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I dont like TE's where you cant even see half of the page you are surfing. We all agree that the quality of visits on TEs isnt that good to start with, can we at least get some decent views on our ads. That's why Leads Leap is my favorite, we get FULL PAGE VIEWS ONLY, no tap frames, no ads, nothing! I want quality views over quantity...  :D

http://bestanimations.com/Signs&Shapes/Arrows/animated-blue-arrow-down.gif

Email 1000 Random Members Daily Without Credits

members for free. NO CREDITS REQUIRED. Increase

your reach with credits and hercublurbs.

My #1 Source For Free Advertising On Autopilot

Reliable traffic service online for over 7 years. 2 ways

to start generating traffic on autopilot along with

several FREE marketing and lead generation tools.

• 3 months later...

i got signups from them. especially traffic ad bar, signups usually comes in the morning my time after ive surfed a bunch during night time here. i got sales as well. imagine it's that easy you just let your fingers do all the bulk of work for you. so you need from time to time to exercise a lot of your body parts since it's seldom used when you work online.

I love Traffic Exchange that gives me one visit for visiting a site. That is 1 to 1. I don't like points like it is the case of TrafficAdbar.  

$3000 Commission And Unlimited Visitors - Here Are What Admin Team Will Do For You To Get You Paid - Click Here

50,000 Visitors For Your Business From Admin - You Will Be Added To The List Of Those Qualified To Receive - $5 Per Ads Viewed / Websites Visited And $100 / $500 / $6,600 As Your Monthly Shares - Click Here