Marketing Checkpoint

Let's talk about easyhit4u sites

donald555

I have been an upgraded member there for years to get the random referrals and extra credits. I rarely surf there due to the extremely long timers and slow-loading ads. Not a good conversion rate but good for PTP contests since there is a lot of traffic. Geo-targeted traffic is good.

I've been a member for many years and yet I don't surf there often. I should though, but sad that they also are cut off of paypal. Payza fees are too much and it's obviously hard to get your money out of there...atn least without linking up a bank account, which I really want to avoid.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Solid Bronze

I cannot judge now about the conversion rates.

You need more credits to  a make difference

11k credits got me 3 clicks.I was suprised ,My bitcoin ads

I can see testimony of 1700referrals on TE

I can see testimony of 100 referrals of TE.

Without referrals,you cannot make money

Again the traffic is so huge that it consumes my credits in a speed of light?

Do you have any information on how did it happen?

Do you have more tips?

It's a great TE and fantastic advertiser. It  allows members to review sites. It also allows members to request for for connections and its up to us to allow or not. I usually allow. Its interesting to communicate with others on the programs they join.  I used it for promoting sites and I get good payment from the sites I promote.

To me there are a lot of good things here.  Its depending on our knowledge  to use it.  I never pay for upgrade, I use the available commissions  to upgrade on the day I wish to surf  and to get  1 or more credits per surfing. What I love most is on and off features on the advertising.  When I surf to save credits  I will only open  a few sites for advertise and turn off the others.  I wilii saved more than 10k inorder to get good payment for promoting.

• 2 weeks later...

I use this site from several months ago. really good traffic, but the problem is the timer. the site is still paying since they lost paypal few weeks ago.

Its one of the most old trusted traffic exchanges, they never miss a single payment.

Actually they paying via payza and stp, and will add btc soon.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been a member there for a long time, i like surf 1000 get $0,3

1000 pages @ 20 sec/pg takes 5.6 hrs minimum.  Even if you take the highest upgrade @ $17.95/mo it would take

you at least 2.8 hrs to complete.  

It appears many have joined but few are using EasyHits4U.  I also have joined but the timer is ridiculously long so I

stay away, especially when there are so many other options available.