Marketing Checkpoint

What are the Best Traffic Exchanges with Fast Timers?

Hi

I am building a top list for fast timer programs (even if they are not so food on credits or rewards) but Traffic Swirl is undoubetely one of fastest mainly when you get rewards like timer turbo or credit turbo (for double credits when you surfing as both are important to work on same time). However there is other more like ChessAds and ILoveHits. Please if you want to subscribe ask me my referrals links. Is it fair for you? Well, i also can subscribe some of you. Hugs, Carlos

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I like Target Blaster Pro and anything Frank Salinas owns or promotes. 

It doesn't matter how fast it is ... if you don't like surfing it you aren't going to do it. Paula

That's so true.  It doesn't matter how much money it's supposed to make . . . if you don't like doing it, you aren't going to do it.

Therefore why bother doing anything except what you like and will get lots of practice doing so that one day you'll look up and not only will you be the resident expert, your bank account will clearly show it.

The best site has to be GVTE

Good surf timer

Great Surf Prizes

Great Cash for free and upgraded members daily

Never get bored surfing

The smoothest surfing possible

Good surf layout allowing good viewing of banners and links

Affordable and generous upgrades

A non spam site....And does not try to be and email or list building site, it has focus and has a separate email site.

A low and reasonable cash out rate that can be easily reached by just surfing

Surf 100 pages 5 days per week and a bonus of 25 cents, cash, credits, banner and text imps are added to your account

Collect golden balls and get cash, credits, banner and text imps.  - I have claimed this 4 times in an evening

Cash for referrals joining

Great Commission rates

Decent promotional materials with a sign up offer that is hard to resist and easily obtainable with this site. New members surf 100 pages and get $3

Site has a low upgrade starting at $2 and allows the use of commissions to pay for it.

Surfer Rewards

This is the site that never stops giving!!! Never

I have had some great trade through using this site to advertise. I have had T-Shirt sales, gained referrals for PTC sites and Gaming sites. I have had a lot of luck with this site along with several other people

Glen who owns it helpful 

Big up to Glen on this one.

Edited by Matt Koshko
No affiliate link, allowed.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I  have really enjoyed the discussion on traffic exchanges.  Although I use a variety of marketing methods, the one I enjoy the most is

using traffic exchanges, and I belong to many.  I like to try the new ones, and stick with the ones I like the best.  Seems, though, that my favorites are the older ones!

Recently,  I joined Vast Hits, but when I tried to surf I kept getting an error page,  After clearing cookies and cache and every other remedy I could think of I finally sent a support ticket.  I got a very prompt reply from Darren stating that he knew of a few people having this problem, but didn;t know what I could do to fix it.  A few days later, not even thinking about the Vast Hits dilemma I had, I ran my registry cleaner.  My general computer performance perked up considerably afterward, and I got to wondering if it would have any afffect on the Vast Hits problem, so I tried it, and Voila!  I have been happily surfing Vast Hits ever after!

I can't say for sure that the cleaning is what solved the problem, but I know of nothing else that changed, so....there it is, for what it's worth!

Happy surfing to you all

The real so called secret as I know Paula you know is to build your downlines in the top exchanges which will reduce your surfing to nothing.Surfing is boring time wasting and the only purpose is to see what programs are on the market.The odd time I have to surf I use Listsurfing,Live Traffic Network and TrafficSplash.

To Your Sucess
Steve Man :D

Take your marketing to the next level with Referral Frenzy.

http://tinyurl.com/frenzy8048

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Honestly I use TrafficBrowser and surf 13 sites at a time. My goal is to get as many credits for my sites so I can keep them in rotation. And to be totally honest I hardly even see what is being shown being I am clicking about once every second. Now after I reach my goal for the day, which is usually in an hour. I'll sit back and take time to see what else is being promoted on TE's to gather ideas for whatever I am doing. TrafficBrowser for $25 a year to surf 13+ sites is a good deal to me, especially when I make money referring others to them.

In TE's where I am upgraded in, I spend more time going through their TE, communicating with other surfers. 

With my own TE's I am not so concerned with what they are doing with surfing. That's a side product to me. I make my money in my email marketing to my members and through upgrades, credit purchases, and so on. Also through building my downline builder, which has been really successful for me in my own TE ParanormalTraffic.com.

I try to keep everything balanced by providing a good customer experience and being accessible to my members through my live conference room, which I have open from 8am till 4pm Monday-Friday, then on Skype during the weekends. I make sure all their concerns or questions are answered as quickly as I can. My early 12a.m - 6a.m surfers know they can leave me a message and it'll be answered by 7am.

As far as timers are concerned, my free members haven't complain about the 8 second timer, my 1st level upgraded members have a 6 second timer, and my 2nd Level (higher) members have a 4 second timer. I feel like anything lower than 4 seconds doesn't do the members advertising any good. I surf Legacy with their 2 second timer all the time and hardly get to see what's being shown, unless I deliberately stop and take a look.

Even Free Members Earn Cash at Social Viral Profits and Paranormal Traffic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really don't care about the timer at a TE, I am more interested in whether free members can earn commissions, so that I can earn enough to upgrade.  Have you noticed that on the "FAQ" page of a TE when it launches there are two questions which nobody will ask?

In most cases, those 2 questions are there by default. Most of the Traffic Exchanges operated don't have updated FAQs, simply relying on the out-of-box content. Could those operating the Traffic Exchanges put some TLC in to the content? Absolutely, but it's only a small percentage who've gone above and beyond the basic script.

Hustle. Do everything in your power to reach beyond your goals.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The gentleman behind domainshouse (reply no.19) is my husband and he/i want to ask your apologize for his opinion on HitLeap. It is true that HipLeap is the faster on timer but we took serious lessons with that. For example the faster it was Google Analytics and other trackers and counters counted a bounce rate near the 100% (less than 5s on site) what is a bad thing for every websites that want traffic first and mainly a good ranking on page views that means money in the pocket (it is a hard work however).

I really don't care about the timer at a TE, I am more interested in whether free members can earn commissions, so that I can earn enough to upgrade.  Have you noticed that on the "FAQ" page of a TE when it launches there are two questions which nobody will ask?

I totally agree with Howard. I always start as a free member (first reason is if i pay a lifetime or a yearly membership and verify later that was a bad investment i just lose money not earn anything except a bad experience). Those websites that have ridiculous commissions or even a 0%) are losing customers and most probably customers that will pay for an upgrade on future. They lose them forever. On more than 20 websites i started as free and now i am a piad member. In the meanwhile i had time to learn how they work on a daily basis. The same thing for sites that just give you 5 credits for surfing tryint to point you for buying credits. Wrong. A website must give you at least 10 credits or even more.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...