Marketing Checkpoint

Can someone tell me about Payoneer?

marsha32

I kind of hear that payoneer is good but can someone tell me more please?

Like, I read that they have a card, debit card, but does it cost $20 like the one at payza costs to get.  OMG!  I don't have $20 and it takes me forever online to earn that much anyway.

Plus, other than Clixsense now that paypal has shut the out too, I don't know of any of my other sites even paying with payoneer......or where you can use it online etc etc.

What irritates me the most is that I was just feeling like I was "getting somewhere" with my online earnings when all this paypal stuff started.  Feeling more on track, and now this thing with clixsense.

I suppose I could just not do clixsense...I've been a member since they opened but lately I rarely take the time to go there anyway.  I had only recently started trying to at least click a few ads a day after their announcement encouraging their users to use paypal.  Sigh....

Any advice and help on how payoneer is will be very helpful---fees?  transfer money to bank account?  

Thanks!!

Marsha

Payoneer is a company where you can receive payments on their. cards. I hear that the fee's  are expensive and that is what makes it not such a good card.We were advised to use it a certain way in a company I was in to get the best benefit and to read the print.