Marketing Checkpoint

How do do you manage your time?

Harry Scott

Hi all i,m looking for any ideas on managing my time as i currently work in full time job and my wife works in the evening for an hour if anything i chose to start a home based business so eventually have more free time so for me its not just about the money.

I also have 15 month old daughter who needs my attention so i got quite full time job even at home lol any advice will be apreciated thanks.

Hi Harry it is Hard..I do not have any little ones any more..but time is presious..I am always writing things done that I want to get done for that day and start checking them off as I go..Do I get them all done? No..but it helps to get myself organized..As far as Home Biz if you can find something you and wife can do together would be good as yall could do a tag team and split the time sharing with other..I posted a comment on something I just joined..I had been in programs and direct sales for many years..

but this one has no quotes..monthlys and is an actually a physical product that serves a purpose and folks can afford lol

Good Luck

Patricia

Hi Harry,

Patricia is right.It is hard. I have been listening to some Jim Britt Audio clips lately and he has some insight into time management. He breaks up his day into minutes, actually 15 minute blocks throughout his day. He kept track for an entire month every 15 minute block and analysed his findings. He found that he was not spending his time efficiently throughout the day and by the end of the day he wasn't accomplishing as much as he wanted. He reorganised his time, prioritised his daily routine and found that he had that extra time he was looking for. I highly recommend his Audio CD series "Cracking the Rich Code" for what I have listened to so far. I only started the series a day ago and am just about all the way through the 20 CD set...very inspiring and covers Time Management as well. Hope that may help. Good luck!

- Dan