Marketing Checkpoint

What is your favorite place to blog?

I prefer word press over blogger. Google has  abully type of approach where they remove blogs in a jiffy and not sure if actually their review mechanism works in case someone petitions his/her case for sustaining the blog once removed. I tried repetitioning once for my blog at blogger and got no response

• 2 weeks later...

Best option is  to use self hosted website. 

For free options i would use 

1. weebly.com. 

i like weebly.com because you can place you ads within your blog. where as for wordpress free sites you get banned instantly for doing that. 

2. Wix.com is also one recomended on my list. Both this websites comes with  free features like splash page and you can create your optin pages with them as well. 

They are mobile friendly and best for creating sister sites to create seo links back to your websites.  After all you should have a purpose for your website. I use this free sites to drive traffic to my main offers

7c01bf952c6a0e7f151add07d11c3275.gif

Guest jackluter

All the way, WordPress is the best choice to blog where interesting and attractive themes along with easy to manage plugins. The wordpress is search engine friendly where your blog gets easily crawled. But after PBN update the process of generating traffic from wordpress is little reduced.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I learned the hard way to never use Blogger for internet marketing. I once started a blogger blog with review of different traffic and money-making programs. It was actually picking up momentum and generating referrals to my programs. Then one day Google shut it down without notice because they considered it spam. It was very disheartening and since then I've never used Blogger for internet marketing/business opportunity stuff. 

I do have a few Blogger blogs, but I make sure to only post high-quality content (totally non- IM/mlm related) that Google would consider valuable to readers, not SPAM. So not affiliate links. I save those for the emails I send out to my subscribers. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

oh i thought at first, like a location to blog, like in my bedroom or sometimes in the terrace. i like wordpress it's much better than blogspot, and yea i also have blogspot just in case but im much more comfortable blogging with wordpress and specially self-hosted wordpress blog. actually my blog below is using wordpress.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For me, it is Leased Ad Space. I used to have a blog about Internet marketing on a self hosted Wordpress blog. The problem with a self hosted blog, when you start from scratch, is that it will take months in order to see any significant search engine traffic. When I blog on LAS, my content gets indexed really fast in the search engines and I get traffic quickly.

• 3 weeks later...

The content I care about gets on my self-hosted blogs.

3rd party blog websites get content that I don't care about losing - and yes I have lost blogs on just about all those free blogging platforms people have listed. You've been warned. :mellow:

Invest in your own properties first and foremost before putting your content on sites that you do not own.

• 4 weeks later...

I write short blog articles and post them on the Forum for my favorite money making website. I don't pitch anything, just write about helpful stuff they can use. The Forum does not allow links or money making attempts, but if I play the right cards they come and find me.

sig.jpg

• 5 months later...

I have a blog in blogger and its quite good. Actually I was a beginner in blogging so that's why I choose blogger I complete my 60 + post in my blog. Now a days I was trying to build backlinks for driving traffic in my blog. But I don't like blogger because it has limited features. Suggest Me another platform for blogging where I can control everything.

• 1 year later...