Marketing Checkpoint

How Long Have You Been Online?

captkirk

To be honest, I'm really not well suited to building a good online income. I've made money, and I can make money, plus I have some small residual income from various programs. But as far as building something more sustainable, I don't really do it. I don't do social networking, I don't have my own site (any more), I don't maintain a list, and I don't "sell" to people I know and meet online, though I know how. So in the almost 10 years I've been online, I've really just been using mailers and traffic exchanges to promote. But I have an offline business, so for me, this remains a hobby. And this is how I prefer to work.

Hobby? And you have the #1 team at Zubee Zone, just imagine if you really work at it! :)

Yes, I guess so Tommie :)  I have a very sweet team though, and many come into my downlines when they see my ads in the TEs and mailers that we share in common

Yes, the ads get their attention but it's YOU that keep the team together to hold the #1 spot at ZZ. :)

Guest mrclean0325

Tommie is right Clare, there is nobody else who could have done what you have accomplished and you should be proud of that fact. In my experience it is a rare gift to be able to build a large and active downline in any program.

That's why I'm on the net today, I got enough of that belly-to-belly and face-to-face. :)

When I first started marketing online, it was because I lived an hour away from any town and I was super excited to have the internet (still am! :) ).  Now, I live in town, but I'm legally blind and have become rather self-conscious so still prefer the online community.  :)

To be honest, I'm really not well suited to building a good online income. I've made money, and I can make money, plus I have some small residual income from various programs. But as far as building something more sustainable, I don't really do it. I don't do social networking, I don't have my own site (any more), I don't maintain a list, and I don't "sell" to people I know and meet online, though I know how. So in the almost 10 years I've been online, I've really just been using mailers and traffic exchanges to promote. But I have an offline business, so for me, this remains a hobby. And this is how I prefer to work.

For years, my "business" has just been a hobby too and really enjoyed being laid back, so I understand your position.   :)  Now that my kids are grown and my life has turned upside down (divorce) I want to do more... much more. 

The Money Is In The List

Yep, that's what I'm striving for... just trying to figure out which direction to go! lol

Receive our Introduction to Essential Oils series

My Blog: http://kindredspiritforhealthandhome.com 

Sharing Our Love for God & His Gift of Essential Oils

On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/use.essential.oils.daily/

First check received was for xpics lol!

Adult program paying like 13cents/click no questions asked!

Was ok with traffic from anywhere, any form etc...

It was soooooooooo easy to rank in search engines back then.

Hotbot/Lycos/Infoseek/Altavista/WebCrawler etc....

Oh well, i miss those days i'm telling ya...

We will blast your offer at no cost if you join our team!

LG offers and any other particular future income streams!

>>>> WATCH THE VIDEO <<<<

First check received was for xpics lol!

Adult program paying like 13cents/click no questions asked!

Was ok with traffic from anywhere, any form etc...

It was soooooooooo easy to rank in search engines back then.

Hotbot/Lycos/Infoseek/Altavista/WebCrawler etc....

Oh well, i miss those days i'm telling ya...

Old days remind me when Clickbank use to send the affiliates sales notifications when they made a sale. :)

Yes, the ads get their attention but it's YOU that keep the team together to hold the #1 spot at ZZ. :)

Tommie is right Clare, there is nobody else who could have done what you have accomplished and you should be proud of that fact. In my experience it is a rare gift to be able to build a large and active downline in any program.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate your kind words and encouragement :-)

I think I started online sometime back in 2012 but was network marketing for several years prior to that

My first experience with Network Marking was with AMWAY, I learned everything that I use online from them like, leveraging my time and efforts thru the help of others, about residual income and etc...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...