#1 Steve Jones

Steve Jones

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationMichigan, USA

Posted 31 March 2017 - 10:40 PM

Just wondering what happened to the Zubees. They are hard to find these days. What's going on that many of the sites have either gotten rid of them or you need to upgrade to get any. 

#2 Darren Olander

Darren Olander

Hot

• Administrators
  • 697 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 10:42 PM

Yes, I made a post that Zubees would be canceled here. The exposure from them was not worth the price.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

#3 captkirk

captkirk

Never Give in! and Never Quit!

• Moderators
  • 3,691 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 31 March 2017 - 11:08 PM

Just wondering what happened to the Zubees. They are hard to find these days. What's going on that many of the sites have either gotten rid of them or you need to upgrade to get any. 

Zubee Zone stopped paying cash for collecting Zubee coins. Since John stopped paying, the members stopped collecting.

#4 ajay_dce

ajay_dce

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Locationindia

Posted 31 March 2017 - 11:25 PM

sad but true. zubeezone has lost its worth in eyes of both members and owners

#5 captkirk

captkirk

Never Give in! and Never Quit!

• Moderators
  • 3,691 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 April 2017 - 12:02 AM

sad but true. zubeezone has lost its worth in eyes of both members and owners

The zubee zone members got me excited, and I started collecting coins and even started my own teen. :)

But, the passion from the members are gone. No incentive for them to collect coins. :(

#6 Clare Bowen

Clare Bowen

Hot

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 01 April 2017 - 03:27 AM

Zubee Zone stopped paying cash for collecting Zubee coins. Since John stopped paying, the members stopped collecting.

I think its more than just about the cash. Not everyone is running after that small amount that you could get by trade on the market. If Zubee Zone had made a timely transition to alternatives on the marketplace, had provided some sort of alternative excitement to the site and the owner had been more present and active in keeping owners and members updated, it would have retained the interest of more members and owners than it has, even though it would not be close to as much as before. The initial shock needed time to wear off. Word is that John the owner, has been sick again and had surgery. People are still collecting though, and there will always be members going in there, as long as at least Traffic Swirl still has coins. So far, over 60% of our team of 500+ members has claimed at least one coin this week.

TM-banner468x60.gif

#7 Clare Bowen

Clare Bowen

Hot

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 01 April 2017 - 04:01 AM

Just to add something here, which I find interesting. There are still a few members who are actively going out of their way to collect coins. Not all the coins, but some. Most likely they're doing this for the benefit of the team more than anything. But what is interesting, is that these members are the ones that I would consider some the most likely to upgrade in TEs (not to earn more from surfing or rewards, but from promoting).

TM-banner468x60.gif

#8 Maryanne Myers -Webstars2K

Maryanne Myers -Webstars2K

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 10:35 PM

John was gone on vacation until a few days ago, in new orleans

PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network Owner

Celebrating 22 years in business - Since 1998

https://webstars2k.com

#9 ajay_dce

ajay_dce

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Locationindia

Posted 29 March 2020 - 08:27 AM

It has been an year since I got locked out of zubee zone and hence lost access to my team at zubeezone. Bizarre that how all of sudden accoutn gets activate. John got it restored back once, but theerafter again same day it got deactivated again and then no response thereafter to support ticket.

Has anything chnaged at zubee zone in last one year, or is it just the same...

#10 ajay_dce

ajay_dce

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Locationindia

Posted 29 March 2020 - 08:29 AM

miss the chat with team members there,

Stephen Tourigny unfortunately passed away.

Tommy anderson  a.k.a plomma, andy niu, subhash .rebecca  mona. etc. etc.. :)

#11 Maryanne Myers -Webstars2K

Maryanne Myers -Webstars2K

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 29 March 2020 - 04:10 PM

No one is there, has been like that (support tickets, no payouts, no collecting, trading them in and not getting the stuff, etc) for 3 and a half years now and still is. Most of that entire realm of that past and the likes of it, is gone.

PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network Owner

Celebrating 22 years in business - Since 1998

https://webstars2k.com

#12 ajay_dce

ajay_dce

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Locationindia

Posted 31 March 2020 - 11:20 AM

No one is there, has been like that (support tickets, no payouts, no collecting, trading them in and not getting the stuff, etc) for 3 and a half years now and still is. Most of that entire realm of that past and the likes of it, is gone.

and I am trying to get relogged in to stay in touch with a few team members of past and no answer to the support ticket by John now

#13 Darren Olander

Darren Olander

Hot

• Administrators
  • 697 posts

Posted 31 March 2020 - 03:30 PM

We see too much of this, site owners leaving their site up but neglecting everything else... If the owner has abandoned the site they should just shut it down instead.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

#14 Phyllis Wolfe

Phyllis Wolfe

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationManitoba, Canada

Posted 09 March 2021 - 04:37 PM

Is there any recent news on John?  I agree with Darren.  If the site is still up, how come no one was assigned to look after it.  Very frustration!

Quick Cash System

5 Popular Affiliate Programs with Traffic Generators

http://lucrativetraffic.com/?rid=121

#15 nextstep

nextstep

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 08 April 2021 - 02:06 AM

We see too much of this, site owners leaving their site up but neglecting everything else... If the owner has abandoned the site they should just shut it down instead.

Totally agree I am getting emails from old programs and when I log in there is no active members and with 2000 points no traffic is sent to my sites. They have crone sending out auto messages. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: zubee, zubees

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users