There Are 3 Kinds Of Marketers
My Definition of a Marketer with 10 Years of Marketing Experience Now is divided into 3 PARTS
Newbie Marketer ~
- A Newbie Marketer is the person who Markets A Certain Product and knows nothing about that product himself and Expects To Make Sales From It. Sounds Funny , but if you are a Newbie Marketer You know what i am talking about? Right?
~ Seasoned Marketer
- The Seasoned Marketer is the One Who Discovers All The Hype About A Certain Product -> Gets Excited -> Jumps On Board -> Hangs Around To Get A Quick Success -> Never Learns a Thing -> Gets Frustrated -> Complains , Claims & Blames -> Gets Back To His Loophole Back. That's Pretty Much It.
~ Professional Marketers
- The Professional Marketers Are The Ones
- Who Learn The Art of Marketing Archery
- They are the Ones Who Learn The Art of Holding The Marketing Sword - No Matter Where The Battle Goes
- They Keep Moving Forward - No Matter How Many Hits They Get.
- They Are Consistent
- They Respect There Mentors , They Respect There Subscribers, They Respect There Followers, They Respect Everything That Comes in There Marketing Journey and Learn From It.
- These are the People Who Succeed.
- The Last Thing About Them is - THEY NEVER QUIT