Marketing Checkpoint

The Difference Between 3 Kinds Of Marketers & True Marketing

internetmarketersconnect

There Are 3 Kinds Of Marketers 

My Definition of a Marketer with 10 Years of Marketing Experience Now is divided into 3 PARTS 

Newbie Marketer ~

- A Newbie Marketer is the person who Markets A Certain  Product and knows nothing about that product himself and Expects To Make Sales From It. Sounds Funny , but if you are a Newbie Marketer You know what i am talking about? Right?

~ Seasoned Marketer 

- The Seasoned Marketer is the One Who Discovers All The Hype About A Certain Product -> Gets Excited -> Jumps On Board -> Hangs Around To Get A Quick Success -> Never Learns a Thing -> Gets Frustrated -> Complains , Claims & Blames -> Gets Back To His Loophole Back. That's Pretty Much It.

~ Professional Marketers

- The Professional Marketers Are The Ones 

- Who Learn The Art of Marketing Archery

- They are the Ones Who Learn The Art of Holding The Marketing Sword - No Matter Where The Battle Goes

- They Keep Moving Forward - No Matter How Many Hits They Get.

- They Are Consistent

- They Respect There Mentors , They Respect There Subscribers, They Respect There Followers, They Respect Everything That Comes in There Marketing Journey and Learn From It.

- These are the People Who Succeed.

- The Last Thing About Them is - THEY NEVER QUIT

Booom.. I had been into Online Marketing Space for 10 Years Now.

I am a CPA Marketing Coach & A Traffic Generation Expert & I Teach People How To Generate 500 - 5000 Visitors Every 24 Hours. 

STEP 2 - Wish To Make $10k Per Month with True Marketing ? Set Up A Live Skype Appointment With Me Here 

Very good.  I would add a 4th thing.  The professional marketer stays in touch with his/her people and trains the ones who need it.

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

Very good.  I would add a 4th thing.  The professional marketer stays in touch with his/her people and trains the ones who need it.

That Makes perfect sense, the professinal marketer is not in for money but he is in to give geniune value to others.

I am a CPA Marketing Coach & A Traffic Generation Expert & I Teach People How To Generate 500 - 5000 Visitors Every 24 Hours. 

STEP 2 - Wish To Make $10k Per Month with True Marketing ? Set Up A Live Skype Appointment With Me Here 

I consider myself to be somewhere between seasoned marketer and professional marketer. More to the point I am transitioning from seasoned to pro. I think from time to time we tend to fluctuate between these 2 (depending on our circumstances). I am more focused now on being a pro (though not a successful pro as yet).

Anyone Can Make Money with This…
All you have to do is follow two steps to turn
on your money machine that spits out ever-
increasing amounts of cash… NON-STOP…on AUTO-PILOT!

I consider myself to be somewhere between seasoned marketer and professional marketer. More to the point I am transitioning from seasoned to pro. I think from time to time we tend to fluctuate between these 2 (depending on our circumstances). I am more focused now on being a pro (though not a successful pro as yet).

What you said is true jinicharley , as the technology advances we need to maintain our level in order to keep up with the current marketing trends. 10 - 15 years back Audio Casette's was the best form of marketing , now its the internet , some time back ebay and amazon was the super hot thing. As of now , people are learning about Shopify.

This is true though it was not what I was referring to. I was specifically referring to my mindset and that I tend to go from the mindset of a pro to seasoned marketer depending on my circumstances but that I am more focused on the pro mindset now.

What about Affiliate marketing?

There is a proven sequence of steps you can follow to guarantee your success when you're starting a small business online. I've seen thousands of people start and grow successful businesses by doing the following:

1. Find a need and fill it.
  2. Write copy that sells.
  3. Design and build an easy-to-use website.
  4. Use search engines to drive traffic to your site.
  5. Establish an expert reputation for yourself.
  6. Follow up with your customers and subscribers with email.
  7. Increase your income through back-end sales and up-selling.
Carter, Tracy D.

This is true though it was not what I was referring to. I was specifically referring to my mindset and that I tend to go from the mindset of a pro to seasoned marketer depending on my circumstances but that I am more focused on the pro mindset now.

The only way to scale up to a Pro Marketer is to Hire a Mentor who shows you A Well Laid Out, Step by Step Plan . I am a Traffic Training Expert and A CPA Marketing Coach,

and I Teach about High Traffic Strategies on How To Generate 500 - 5000 Visitors Every 24 Hours - With ZERO Cost on Paid Ads Whatsoever. I have a Number of Students learning Marketing and Funnels From Me and this is what i had learned in offering a high end Live One On One Skype Coaching.

Step 1 - Find A High Value Product To Promote - It Could Be Anything with the Following Ingredients

~ It Should Be Trending 

~ In High Demand

~ Has Created Happy Customers.

STEP 2 - Do Your Own Due Research About That Product 

~ Its Features

~ Its Benefits

STEP 3 - Build a Good Optin Page or a Lead Gen Page on That

~ The Optin Page Must Be Enticing

~ Must Be Realistic

~ Must Make Sense When The Visitor Looks At That Page

~ Its Content Must Be Short , Concise and To The Point

STEP 4 - Get a Good Email Marketing Auto-responder  and Set Up A Good Email Marketing Sequence - Minimum 7 Days and Maximum 30+ Days for Beginners

~ Do Not Start Pitching Your Offers in Your First Emails

~ Give Some Basic Understanding to Your Subscribers about what they are reading about in your emails

~ Tell Them What Benefits The Can Receive.

~ Speak About Product Testimonials

STEP 5 - Put your Product or Offer in Every 3rd Email 

~ Your Product Pitch Must flow with your Email Content

~ Try To Connect With your Visitors Needs

~ Offer Freebies

JOIN OUR MARKETING ACADEMY HERE FOR FREE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PERFORM ALL THE ABOVE STEPS LIVE WITH OUR TEAM OF 3500+ EARNING MEMBERS

http://internetmarketersconnect.com/the-7-income-streams-academy

===================================

That is an excellent 5-step breakdown of the process. Yes I have been learning that this is the process and that yes a mentor is needed. I am currently working on both. I have been learning so much from this post and the marketingcheckpoint forum on a whole. Keep up the excellent info. Thanks.

Thanks for the Kudos jinicharley , if you would like to learn more you can follow me on my Facebook Here - https://www.facebook.com/coachingwithshabbirkhan

That is an excellent 5-step breakdown of the process. Yes I have been learning that this is the process and that yes a mentor is needed. I am currently working on both. I have been learning so much from this post and the marketingcheckpoint forum on a whole. Keep up the excellent info. Thanks.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

The only way to scale up to a Pro Marketer is to Hire a Mentor who shows you A Well Laid Out, Step by Step Plan . I am a Traffic Training Expert and A CPA Marketing Coach,

and I Teach about High Traffic Strategies on How To Generate 500 - 5000 Visitors Every 24 Hours - With ZERO Cost on Paid Ads Whatsoever. I have a Number of Students learning Marketing and Funnels From Me and this is what i had learned in offering a high end Live One On One Skype Coaching.

Step 1 - Find A High Value Product To Promote - It Could Be Anything with the Following Ingredients

~ It Should Be Trending 

~ In High Demand

~ Has Created Happy Customers.

STEP 2 - Do Your Own Due Research About That Product 

~ Its Features

~ Its Benefits

STEP 3 - Build a Good Optin Page or a Lead Gen Page on That

~ The Optin Page Must Be Enticing

~ Must Be Realistic

~ Must Make Sense When The Visitor Looks At That Page

~ Its Content Must Be Short , Concise and To The Point

STEP 4 - Get a Good Email Marketing Auto-responder  and Set Up A Good Email Marketing Sequence - Minimum 7 Days and Maximum 30+ Days for Beginners

~ Do Not Start Pitching Your Offers in Your First Emails

~ Give Some Basic Understanding to Your Subscribers about what they are reading about in your emails

~ Tell Them What Benefits The Can Receive.

~ Speak About Product Testimonials

STEP 5 - Put your Product or Offer in Every 3rd Email 

~ Your Product Pitch Must flow with your Email Content

~ Try To Connect With your Visitors Needs

~ Offer Freebies

JOIN OUR MARKETING ACADEMY HERE FOR FREE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PERFORM ALL THE ABOVE STEPS LIVE WITH OUR TEAM OF 3500+ EARNING MEMBERS

http://internetmarketersconnect.com/the-7-income-streams-academy

===================================

From theory to practice

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...