Marketing Checkpoint

How Important Is Your Online Reputation To You? - Why?

captkirk

Hi Fellow Marketer and Guests,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here...

How important is your online reputation to you?

To me, my reputation is very important. I have been online for years and have accrued a large following of affiliates that follow me from programs to promotes without hesitation because they know that I have their best interest in mind.

To me, my reputation is priceless and I won't jeopardize the friends that I have made thru the years for a fast buck.

How Important Is Your Online Reputation To You? - Why?

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't think anybody realizes just how important your online reputation is. It is so hard to build up a good rep and so easy to destroy it. Once destroyed, it is nearly impossible to recover. Once people get the idea you are a scammer or cheat, it can follow you in every endeavor you try.

Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!

Click Here!

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My Reputation is very important to me, that's why I'm careful of the type of programs that I promote.

And that's why I promote programs that people can join for free with the option to upgrade if they need or want more features and benefits.

• 3 months later...

Hugely important.

However when forming an opinion of others I always try to acknowledge that it is OK to fail BUT it is NOT OK to cheat, lie, scam, rip off etc.

I also always form my own opinions and yes these will often be based on one's reputation and the feelings of others but I never take a single complaint as gospel.

Cheers

Nate

Nate Scifleet 

Author and Owner of 90 Minute Residuals

http://www.90minuteresiduals.com/banner2.png

• 3 months later...