47 replies to this topic

#41 rpsmith

rpsmith

Hot

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 08:31 AM

I tend to believe it is a combination of factors. What you are promoting, the market, your persistence, and of course, the activity of the safelist itself. Where Herculist has been concerned, my results have varied. Sometimes good and other times not so good. I have learned that all of the factors I mentioned play a direct role in it. Of course, the activeness of the safelist members has alot to do with it. That is why I don't stick to one or a few safelists. I try to spread my ads around in other areas.

Get the hottest apps here! Free games, finance guides, VPN apps with more to come! Don't wait! Check out Action Apps Enterprises today!

Click Here!

#42 Warnertrupe

Warnertrupe

• Bronze
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 10:15 PM

Hey Marcus. I have posted this question a couple of times on a support thread but I am sure you get a ton of messages there. I purchased a High Ticket Niche. It is set up but am not sure what to do next. You mentioned to me that I was supposed to follow your instructions to be successful but not sure what those instructions are. Can you please advise what to do next, either here or on the support thread? Thanks, Justin

#43 Melldrew

Melldrew

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationNewmarket, U.K

Posted 14 January 2019 - 03:44 PM

You are basically advertising to advertisers !! Nobody wants to buy anything. It is not much better than FFA

#44 Maryanne Myers -Webstars2K

Maryanne Myers -Webstars2K

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 05:47 PM

You are basically advertising to advertisers !! Nobody wants to buy anything. It is not much better than FFA

You are doing that on anything. TE, safelists, adboards, solo ads, etc. Back in the day FFA also worked great then it got worn out.

But.. Those advertisers you see, obviously join programs or else they would not be advertising correct?

So you advertise to them to join yours too and add that program to their list also. Hardly anyone just sticks to 1 program / site.

PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network Owner

Celebrating 21 years in business - Since 1998

https://webstars2k.com

#45 Sincharde

Sincharde

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • LocationLagos

Posted 18 April 2019 - 07:52 AM

What you are promoting and the message you are using will determine your success on Herculist and other Safelist out there. You should use message that will get people to look or click at your message. Try to use the message that will get you clicking if you are in members position.

Do This And Admin Will Set You Up To Receive Multiple $100  Payments Starting Within 24 Hours - Details Here

This Automatically Get You Qualified To Start Receiving 1,000 Downlines For Your Business Every Month - Details Here

#46 weblord

weblord

Weblord of www.Nabaza.com & www.NameHost.us/www.1weblord.com

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,902 posts
  • LocationThe Philippines

Posted 28 April 2019 - 11:29 PM

When I was an upgraded gold member there i got good results, even i post paid signup offer, i managed to get signups of paid members.

They have changed a lot through the years, now it's easier to contact them via their chat on the lower left. You may contact them or email admin@herculist.com.

Have any of you gotten favoritable results while using Herculist. I decided to upgrade there about 6 months ago and have not gotten one sign-up or sale while using the site. I understand how membership sites like this are suppose to be used. I have offered a varied selection of free products, have offered to give away the farm, and have offered good low cost products when promoting sales material. And I have not received one optin. Now this would not seem strange to me if I hadn't used the same material other places online and got major results.
If any of you are achieving better results please share.
I even went as far as contacting their customer service but received no answer that would explain these null results. I did change my postings to fit their recommendations but still no results.

#47 Michael Harris

Michael Harris

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 06:17 AM

Thanks for the feedback everyone. It's appreciated. 

#48 weblord

weblord

Weblord of www.Nabaza.com & www.NameHost.us/www.1weblord.com

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,902 posts
  • LocationThe Philippines

Posted 29 April 2019 - 06:48 AM

no problem. you're welcome.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. It's appreciated. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: advertising, marketing, promoting, list building

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users