43 replies to this topic

#41 rpsmith

rpsmith

Hot

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 08:31 AM

I tend to believe it is a combination of factors. What you are promoting, the market, your persistence, and of course, the activity of the safelist itself. Where Herculist has been concerned, my results have varied. Sometimes good and other times not so good. I have learned that all of the factors I mentioned play a direct role in it. Of course, the activeness of the safelist members has alot to do with it. That is why I don't stick to one or a few safelists. I try to spread my ads around in other areas.

To Suceed online you need leads to make sales!

Get them from Google+ and Twitter! Free Trial!

Click Here!

#42 Warnertrupe

Warnertrupe

• Bronze
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 10:15 PM

Hey Marcus. I have posted this question a couple of times on a support thread but I am sure you get a ton of messages there. I purchased a High Ticket Niche. It is set up but am not sure what to do next. You mentioned to me that I was supposed to follow your instructions to be successful but not sure what those instructions are. Can you please advise what to do next, either here or on the support thread? Thanks, Justin

#43 Melldrew

Melldrew

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 10 posts
  • LocationNewmarket, U.K

Posted 14 January 2019 - 03:44 PM

You are basically advertising to advertisers !! Nobody wants to buy anything. It is not much better than FFA

#44 Maryanne Myers -Webstars2K

Maryanne Myers -Webstars2K

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 05:47 PM

You are basically advertising to advertisers !! Nobody wants to buy anything. It is not much better than FFA

You are doing that on anything. TE, safelists, adboards, solo ads, etc. Back in the day FFA also worked great then it got worn out.

But.. Those advertisers you see, obviously join programs or else they would not be advertising correct?

So you advertise to them to join yours too and add that program to their list also. Hardly anyone just sticks to 1 program / site.

PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network Owner

Celebrating 21 years in business - Since 1998

https://webstars2k.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: advertising, marketing, promoting, list building

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users