Marketing Checkpoint

What are your results when using Herculist

I think there might be something that is overlooked. Users tend to gravitate towards the higher credit messages and ignore the lower credit ones. They do this in order to build credits faster. Herculist is a credit based safelist. It is not a fair deal for the free members. Just a thought.

Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!

Click Here!

• 4 weeks later...

Herculist does not offer much to free members though.

I am a pro member at Herculist and I have mailed 3 times to promote my new site this month.  I have got 37 hits and 3 sign ups.

When I used to be a Gold member, I was allowed to mail in HTML as I love to mail in HTML.  But Pro membership does not have that feature.

Still won't complain with 3 sign ups. :)

herculist_proof.png

• 3 weeks later...

I'm quite suprised people are so down on Herculist.

As a free member I used to regularly get signups from the 1,000 emails per day, so the £15 per year pro upgrade was a no-brainer.

Now I can virtually guarantee results from every mailing.

of course, it depends what you're advertising...

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! I thought it was just me. I've been with Herculist for a long time. Off and on as a Pro member. Even tried to read thousands of those emails to get the credits but nothing happened. And yes, I get all of those emails in my inbox and tend to delete them in bulk. So I guess that what everybody is doing.

No more money. and time to let it go.

Deg.  <_<

Bitcoin Information Group - Helps Everyone Learn Potential

To your health wealth and happiness

best wishes

Kevin Lankford

Mobile: US 240-280-5830

Skype ID:  KevinLankford

• 2 weeks later...

These larger safelists tend not to deliver a good open rate due to the hundreds of emails received daily when using lists such as Herculist. Many users are employing the use of automated email readers such as  click earner to gather credits which will cause the safelist to suck right into the ground.

The two problems with most safelists is they never filter out old, inactive members. So you keep sending your ads to people that will never open it, and they know it. The other problem is lack of cheat control like you mentioned, multiple ways to detect and stop cheating is necessary - otherwise what is the value of credits?

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

The two problems with most safelists is they never filter out old, inactive members. So you keep sending your ads to people that will never open it, and they know it. The other problem is lack of cheat control like you mentioned, multiple ways to detect and stop cheating is necessary - otherwise what is the value of credits?

True dat Darren, it's the holy truth and nothing but the holy truth. I believe some Safelists are carrying as much as 80% dead weight in their subscribers number and because the owners are so legacy minded they tend to brag about the size of their safelists which are actually dead non responsive in numbers.

The cleaner the safelist no matter the size the better the results but again once you clean the number will be smaller but the results definitely better as Email Service Providers will no longer have the need to be bouncing and trouncing your emails. A cleaner list more than likely will give you a better mailing score with the ESPs thus allow more emails to be delivered and therefore  a more productive and result oriented safelist. 

• 2 weeks later...

In my opinion Herculist is not going to help you get sales or conversion bcoz it was not organized to get what you want but you can get exposure to your content

Having your own Roku TV channel gives you and your clients:

• Income from day 1. In a click or two you setup the TV advertising. Get paid straight into your PayPal account.
  • Authority. Be the leader in your industry. This otherwise takes 5 year or more, but only weeks with the TV channel.
  • Traffic. New Roku TV channels typically receive up to 10,000 subscribers in the first month alone, simple because they’re there – without any promotion whatsoever.

roku-tv-channel-creation-500.jpg

Yes, I tried it paid and free.

I though it was just me!

Very disappointing and an inbox full of ads!

Plus you have to login to their website to stop the emails from coming in.

Another waste of time. 

As Denzel Washington once said:

"Never confuse doing a lot with getting a lot done!"

Bitcoin Information Group - Helps Everyone Learn Potential

To your health wealth and happiness

best wishes

Kevin Lankford

Mobile: US 240-280-5830

Skype ID:  KevinLankford

• 1 month later...

I signed up for Herculist because of a recommendation from a member here.  I have to tell you it is a nightmare.  The sheer NUMBER of emails that you receive for both of the email addresses that you provide is overwhelming. No body is reading your email.  That is the problem with the mailers and safelist like Herculist.  The advertiser receives thousands of emails every day. As a Gold member I opted to be on vacation but I still kept getting these emails.

Using common sense, I concluded that if I am not reading my emails, is anyone reading their emails.. the answer is NO!  Unfortunately, the only people making money from these types of programs is the owner..  I think I gave Herculist a college try and I am cancelling my subscription..  I think you might stand a better chance with the iblast.   But for now, I am taking their ad off my website because it is a waste of  a lot of my time and just a little money.

But the reason I came to the MC today was to ask if anyone had tried the  Ninja Traffic program for $19.95?  I joined a similar program from the Warriorplus folks and the website was full of viruses and non-stop pop up ads, popin etc.  This same guy offered 1,000 leads a day  and I never got them.  I guess I just answered my own question.  Plus the person offering this service has NO FACE.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I tend to believe it is a combination of factors. What you are promoting, the market, your persistence, and of course, the activity of the safelist itself. Where Herculist has been concerned, my results have varied. Sometimes good and other times not so good. I have learned that all of the factors I mentioned play a direct role in it. Of course, the activeness of the safelist members has alot to do with it. That is why I don't stick to one or a few safelists. I try to spread my ads around in other areas.

Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!

Click Here!

• 7 months later...

Hey Marcus. I have posted this question a couple of times on a support thread but I am sure you get a ton of messages there. I purchased a High Ticket Niche. It is set up but am not sure what to do next. You mentioned to me that I was supposed to follow your instructions to be successful but not sure what those instructions are. Can you please advise what to do next, either here or on the support thread?

Thanks,

Justin

• 3 weeks later...

You are basically advertising to advertisers !! Nobody wants to buy anything. It is not much better than FFA

You are doing that on anything. TE, safelists, adboards, solo ads, etc. Back in the day FFA also worked great then it got worn out.

But.. Those advertisers you see, obviously join programs or else they would not be advertising correct?

So you advertise to them to join yours too and add that program to their list also. Hardly anyone just sticks to 1 program / site.

PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network Owner

Celebrating 22 years in business - Since 1998

https://webstars2k.com

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I was an upgraded gold member there i got good results, even i post paid signup offer, i managed to get signups of paid members.

They have changed a lot through the years, now it's easier to contact them via their chat on the lower left. You may contact them or email admin@herculist.com.

Have any of you gotten favoritable results while using Herculist. I decided to upgrade there about 6 months ago and have not gotten one sign-up or sale while using the site. I understand how membership sites like this are suppose to be used. I have offered a varied selection of free products, have offered to give away the farm, and have offered good low cost products when promoting sales material. And I have not received one optin. Now this would not seem strange to me if I hadn't used the same material other places online and got major results.
If any of you are achieving better results please share.
I even went as far as contacting their customer service but received no answer that would explain these null results. I did change my postings to fit their recommendations but still no results.