Marketing Checkpoint

Anyone using TEBitcoin?

Hi, 

Just want to ask if there is anyone here familiar with TEBitcoin?

The programme caught my eye and I signed up, but having problems with support. Either they don't understand my question or just plain not helping.

Basically I surf mostly using my smartphone, but having problems getting my site to rotate. Not sure if it's incompatibility with my smartphone type/software or what. But if I try to login using my PC, it still has the same problems, though I don't login from my PC often.

I told support my problem but they came back with a step by step of how to add my site. I did that but they do not rotate. How do I know they don't rotate? Because the status says pending instead of active. 

Just want to hear from someone else before I totally give up on this. Shame. I kinda like TEs.

The one and only business that I believe in.

Check it out here: 

http://www.joinmySFIteam.com/11354397.133

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

if tech support is not helping as they should, leave them alone for sure when you try to put in a trouble ticket to withdraw your earnings, the same scenario will be expected.

Hi, 

Just want to ask if there is anyone here familiar with TEBitcoin?

The programme caught my eye and I signed up, but having problems with support. Either they don't understand my question or just plain not helping.

Basically I surf mostly using my smartphone, but having problems getting my site to rotate. Not sure if it's incompatibility with my smartphone type/software or what. But if I try to login using my PC, it still has the same problems, though I don't login from my PC often.

I told support my problem but they came back with a step by step of how to add my site. I did that but they do not rotate. How do I know they don't rotate? Because the status says pending instead of active. 

Just want to hear from someone else before I totally give up on this. Shame. I kinda like TEs.