Marketing Checkpoint

Make 10 cents per ad

hervrad

This offer was sent by a member referring http://sutmoney.club

that claims to payout 10 cents per ad. When I tried to cash out via paypal at $5, I was informed

I needed $150 the first time to cash out. When I tried to cash out at $151 I was informed that I need

40 referrals & if I did not want to get them that I could buy them. They claim to payout 50% on referrals

so why would anyone be selling referrals. they claim that there are people selling 100 referrals for anywhere

from $9 to $14 that needs to be paid to Bitcoin accounts. This does not make sense.

I sent a request to their so called Admin.

First i surfed until i got to $5 to with draw to my PayPal account. I get a message that I need to surf for a total of $150 so I surf until I have $151 now it says my withdrawal is approved but I need to referral 40 referrals...So what is next after I refer 40 people... This is so where does it state these rules on this site. there are no stipulations Except make 10 cents for each Ad. So Where Is My MONEY....

never got a reply. I cannot enter another question so I saw this...

HelenaGilmore2000  

Good luck to everybody!, especially the project managers!
It looks like I am finally able to solve my financial problems! Hurray, I‘m shocked!
I collected 800 dollars for three days, but I could not recruit referrals.
Decided to buy them on the exchange, transferred money, and after 3 minutes they were already in my account!!!
In 5 minutes, a message about the receipt of money on the card came!!! Great efficiency!
Happiness to all, good luck and health! If there are questions, write to the email helenagilmore2000@gmail.com.
I am happy to answer!)))

Review added 28/08/2017 06:03

When I email the address above, i got this reply.

Address not found

Your message wasn't delivered to helenagilmore2000@gmail.com because the address couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again.

This definitely seems like a Scam. I lost some time on ads but did not send them any money.

Do Not waste your time on this.

When are people going to learn their lesson?

If it sounds too good to be true, then it almost always IS.  When you find the rare case when it may not be a deceptive scam, please let me know.  In the meantime, please throw YOUR money away, rather than encourage me to throw MINE away.  Not just money, but time.  How many hours were spent surfing to the point where you thought you could withdraw $150?

• 2 weeks later...

One thing I wanted to mention about sites like this: Who can afford to pay .10 per click through and make a profit? I admit it is possible that there are some that can afford it, but not the majority who are struggling to make any profit at all.

It could work out at $0.10 per clickthrough if the membership was treated as a solo ad subscriber base where at sites like Udimi and Soloadx clicks are sold for $.35 upwards to say $1.00 per click.

Remember there is word going around that if you are paying less than say $0.30 per then the click is worthless so what they do is co-share their user base and send out emails with free bonus offers to past customers who have bought a product on systems such as WarriorPlus and JVzoo and treat these clicks as premium since the clicks are coming from a premium (past buyers) database.

But all in all the above program seem like a string along and bait me for more scam. 

• 1 month later...

The site had variant names,including EgMoney.Club. When you use your referral URL,several different sites may pop up. However, which ever site you log into, you get access to your account. After promoting this site and making about $1060, and my referral numbers growing daily, I lost access to my account,on the pretext that either I have been inactive, or wrong user name or password. That is how I lost the money I earned with them.

The site and all the other names they use is SCAM.

Robert Adu-Agyei

This offer was sent by a member referring http://sutmoney.club

that claims to payout 10 cents per ad. When I tried to cash out via paypal at $5, I was informed

I needed $150 the first time to cash out. When I tried to cash out at $151 I was informed that I need

40 referrals & if I did not want to get them that I could buy them. They claim to payout 50% on referrals

so why would anyone be selling referrals. they claim that there are people selling 100 referrals for anywhere

from $9 to $14 that needs to be paid to Bitcoin accounts. This does not make sense.

I sent a request to their so called Admin.

First i surfed until i got to $5 to with draw to my PayPal account. I get a message that I need to surf for a total of $150 so I surf until I have $151 now it says my withdrawal is approved but I need to referral 40 referrals...So what is next after I refer 40 people... This is so where does it state these rules on this site. there are no stipulations Except make 10 cents for each Ad. So Where Is My MONEY....

never got a reply. I cannot enter another question so I saw this...

HelenaGilmore2000  

Good luck to everybody!, especially the project managers!

It looks like I am finally able to solve my financial problems! Hurray, I‘m shocked!

I collected 800 dollars for three days, but I could not recruit referrals.

Decided to buy them on the exchange, transferred money, and after 3 minutes they were already in my account!!!

In 5 minutes, a message about the receipt of money on the card came!!! Great efficiency!

Happiness to all, good luck and health! If there are questions, write to the email helenagilmore2000@gmail.com.

I am happy to answer!)))

Review added 28/08/2017 06:03

When I email the address above, i got this reply.

Address not found

Your message wasn't delivered to helenagilmore2000@gmail.com because the address couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again.

This definitely seems like a Scam. I lost some time on ads but did not send them any money.

Do Not waste your time on this.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Shaking my head and getting a nose bleed. Why do people fall for these scams? These don't even sound like they could be legit. It's like Empowr social network telling people they own then $2800 for the social media post they did but that they had spent $300+ and that needed to be paid by them to the network before they could cash out... They all have a few people who did get paid so they seem legit but when the numbers start dropping off there will be thousands of people losing hundreds or even thousands of dollars each. When a person or program tells you they owe you a big sum of money but you have to send money to them first in order to collect it is ALWAYS A SCAM!!!

Andy Zeus Anderson

I'm Writing 10 Bitcoin Blank Checks this month, will you claim one of them? Mailer On Fire Contest!

Get the FREE report that tells the truth of why you are failing to make money online. Click here for your free report now.

Shaking my head and getting a nose bleed. Why do people fall for these scams? These don't even sound like they could be legit. It's like Empowr social network telling people they own then $2800 for the social media post they did but that they had spent $300+ and that needed to be paid by them to the network before they could cash out... They all have a few people who did get paid so they seem legit but when the numbers start dropping off there will be thousands of people losing hundreds or even thousands of dollars each. When a person or program tells you they owe you a big sum of money but you have to send money to them first in order to collect it is ALWAYS A SCAM!!!

I completely agree with you.

It's amazing and sad that people still pull this kind of scam. I was involved in one similar to this years ago. they gave me two options: Send them money or "progress" to the next level; which in this case meant clicking more ads till I got an even larger sum in earnings. When I reached it and tried to cash out nothing happened. When I contacted admin, they gave me a smart reply and said "Wait your turn." I never got paid.

Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!

Click Here!

• 4 months later...