Marketing Checkpoint

Marketers are tuned to WIIFM

captkirk

Hi Fellow MC Members and Guests,

During my many years online I have found out that our fellow marketers are tuned into WIIFM.

What do WIIFM mean? It mean What's In It For Me!

And the answer that I found out by luck, is that most (ALL) marketers are interested in getting traffic to their sites for free or low cost.

Armed with that information, guess what I offer them?

If you said FREE traffic you would be 100% correct! You get an A+

Of course, they have the option to upgrade (I like it when they upgrade, it put money in my pocket) if they need or want more benefits or don't have time or don't want to advertise themselves.

Most people join free advertising sites to use but few actually promote the advertising sites like I do. Which means more traffic and opportunity for me, like being Top Referrer of programs.

When you're among the Top Referrers, you get to be known by the other members as someone that you will follow in the future.

So, I highly recommend that you join and use the advertising sites yourself and also promote the site to get even more traffic to your offers!:)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I learned by accident many years ago, that marketers wasn't interested in buying money making programs, they were interested in buying advertising to promote their own programs.

Since I found that out, I have been promoting what marketers need and want and that's Free and Low cost advertising.  B)