Marketing Checkpoint

Do you prefer paid surveys or offers, tasks?

stv77

I prefer paid surveys. But i don't make anywhere near $30-$80 a day...

Dear rpsmith, it costs nothing, because I work only with free survey companies. They pay me money. If you know all tricks and rules and you from Canada, UK or USA you can make $30-$80 a day easily.

I'm  from UK but don't know any tricks for earning more with surveys. Would you be able to share a few...if you don't mind of course. Thank you

==> 

I prefer paid surveys. But i don't make anywhere near $30-$80 a day...

I'm  from UK but don't know any tricks for earning more with surveys. Would you be able to share a few...if you don't mind of course. Thank you

Yes, sure. With what survey companies do you working?

I am working with a couple of sites that offer both, but I focus on getting paid when disqualified from surveys and for clicking to view ads that require no concentration (so I can do them while watching TV) and I am happy earning a couple bucks a day to use for subscriptions that pay me passive referral income.

sig.jpg

I started making money online with paid surveys and paid to click sites.

I still do those from time to time for some extra money. I am now with two different  sites that are helping me make money online.

One that offers residual income. It's pretty awesome!

Happy earnings everyone.

If you give your country, I will send you list of the best survey and GPT sites.

I am working with a couple of sites that offer both, but I focus on getting paid when disqualified from surveys and for clicking to view ads that require no concentration (so I can do them while watching TV) and I am happy earning a couple bucks a day to use for subscriptions that pay me passive referral income.

What is your website oldbuddy?

Yes, sure. With what survey companies do you working?

I'm currently only working with a few, Mintvine, Prolific Academic and Offernation.

I've tried others but most of the time I don't ever qualify for the surveys, so I give up.

I've had the best results with the 3 sites I mentioned above. 

==> 

I'm currently only working with a few, Mintvine, Prolific Academic and Offernation.

I've tried others but most of the time I don't ever qualify for the surveys, so I give up.

I've had the best results with the 3 sites I mentioned above. 

I can recommend you Rewarding Ways .

The minimum payout is $1 only.

Payment is made in very short time, about few hours by PayPal.

In order to earn more with survey sites you have to fill out all your profiles.

If you want more tricks please write me  via personal messenger.

I prefer to make money instead of making pennies on the dollar for surveys that always seem to ask 50 questions all saleable data and then say you don't qualify for any survey's at this time. I have far better uses for my time in writing blog post which may be slower to get traction but pay far better in the long term. now that I have my own program site I can focus on building up my members and thus building up my earnings so I really have no time for them now.

Andy Zeus Anderson

Andy Zeus Anderson

I'm Writing 10 Bitcoin Blank Checks this month, will you claim one of them? Mailer On Fire Contest!

Get the FREE report that tells the truth of why you are failing to make money online. Click here for your free report now.

I prefer to make money instead of making pennies on the dollar for surveys that always seem to ask 50 questions all saleable data and then say you don't qualify for any survey's at this time. I have far better uses for my time in writing blog post which may be slower to get traction but pay far better in the long term. now that I have my own program site I can focus on building up my members and thus building up my earnings so I really have no time for them now.

Andy Zeus Anderson

So continue to focus on your own program and good luck for this!

• 2 months later...

There are a lot of websites that offer you a simple way to earn cash online.

In order to cash in with survey websites you need to know how to approach

them properly.

I am a member of dozens survey panels and it’s true that some are better

than others.

After a few years of testing out paid survey sites, I have some good advices

that I think will be beneficial for anyone who want to maximize his earnings

with them.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have never been able to make more than $200/mo with surveys and GPT sites.

Very time consuming as well.

To me this is NOT working smart.

Only after I started to promote affiliate

offers with recurring commissions did I start making real income. And most certainly, working less for it.

I was actually estimating my hourly earnings from affiliate programs.

80% of the 3 or so hours a week I spend is using viral mailers. The rest is used up making some YouTube videos every month.

If you do some simple math, I earn about $50/hour.

That comes from new sales and repeat buyers in one affiliate program and recurring earnings from two other sources.

Since almost none of this monthly income is dependent on new sales, I could actually be spending much less time and my hourly would be even higher.

Get out of the kiddie pool and learn how to promote affiliate programs.

Webinar Reveals how to be Coached<p>by a #1 Vendor/AffiliateWebinar Access

• 6 months later...