Marketing Checkpoint

Don't join ytmonster.net!

ytuser

I have to repost this as I typed the domain name wrongly in last post.

Hi all,

I want to share my recent experience on ytmonster.net with you!

I joined this video site in early December 2017. I viewed others' videos on the platform in order to earn points for running my own campaign for getting views, likes, subscribers in return.

After I viewed their videos and gained some points, I tried to create my own campaign. However, they imposed a so-called "Temporary Price Surges" on my account. That means I need to use 3 times of the normal points rate to run a campaign!

I complained to them and asked for the reason that I need to pay 3 times as normal price. They replied as follow:

"Unfortunately there is currently a big backlog in the system. The Temporary Price Surge will go down once the system catches up with its current workload.

You can read more about Temporary Price Surges in our FAQ located here:
http://www.ytmonster.net/faq"

There's nothing about Temporary Price Surges in their provided FAQ link at all! I asked them when the temporary price surge will do down. They replied,

"We do not have a specific date, as it depends on the amount of orders we receive.

Go to the campaign section, and you'll be able to purchase views from the credits you've earned."

All they do is to force me to purchase instead of running video traffic and likes exchange at normal rate!

Don't join them unless they cancel the Temporary Price Surge. 

I will update you if they put down the Temporary Price Surge. Since I joined, it's already a month's time, the Temporary Price Surge still hasn't gone down and I still can't run my campaign at normal rate!

If I didn't update here for the Temporary Price Surge, that means they are cheater! They are fake!

It seems to me that they should have a much better reason than that to have a"Temporary Price Surge". I would demand a better answer and point out to them that nothing in their FAQ says anything about a Temporary Price Surge. Otherwise, I would cut my losses and dump them.

Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!

Click Here!

It seems to me that they should have a much better reason than that to have a"Temporary Price Surge". I would demand a better answer and point out to them that nothing in their FAQ says anything about a Temporary Price Surge. Otherwise, I would cut my losses and dump them.

I have already mentioned to them but they keep giving ridiculous reply:

Your pricing for exchange rate is mentioned clearly here: https://ytmonster.net/pricing

1:1 for free members. No reason for raising to 3X.

connectLogo.png
Anders B. 
YTMonster Staff

replied on January 7, 2018 09:10 PM

Hi ytvideo,

1:1 with the price exception of price surges. It's a lower price for premium users.

Best Regards,

Anders B.

YTMonster Staff

standardThumb.jpg
ytvideo 

replied on January 9, 2018 04:23 PM

Don't lie anymore. 1:1 is for free members. It states clearly. Price surges are not mentioned. No such things at all!
connectLogo.png
Anders B. 
YTMonster Staff

replied on January 9, 2018 10:07 PM

Hi ytvideo,

It simply means that the it's 1:1 meaning premium users will have it cheaper as price surges occur. 

That's what we offer.

Best Regards,

Anders B.

YTMonster Staff

standardThumb.jpg
ytvideo 

replied on January 10, 2018 12:20 PM

This is not what's mentioned on your site! Please follow your site's terms!
connectLogo.png
Anders B. 
YTMonster Staff

replied on January 11, 2018 03:53 PM

Hi ytvideo,

That's exactly what we're saying. You have it right here in the ticket.

Best Regards,

Anders B.

YTMonster Staff

With that in mind, I would cut my losses and ditch them. Sooner or later, these people will realize their error and "correct" themselves. If they alienate enough of their members, it will start to hurt in the wallet. By the same token, If their reputation suffers, it will destroy them in the end. They will go down as another scam or rip off.

Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!

Click Here!

With that in mind, I would cut my losses and ditch them. Sooner or later, these people will realize their error and "correct" themselves. If they alienate enough of their members, it will start to hurt in the wallet. By the same token, If their reputation suffers, it will destroy them in the end. They will go down as another scam or rip off.

I have accumulated nearly 10,000 points on the site by viewing their videos. However, it can't be used at normal rate now. They forced me to run campaign at 3X points!

Everyone should spread out this thread to let more people know how ytmonster.net treats their users with fake and unreasonable terms!

Thanks for sharing this :)

*******************************************************************************************************************************

Conquering Fiverr How to make $33,928 a month freelancing on Fiverr - 100% Money Back Guarantee!

Unleashing Yourself - Develop Discipline, Master Your Habits & Succeed In Any Area of Your Life - 100% Money Back Guarantee!

*******************************************************************************************************************************