Marketing Checkpoint

Scam sites that do not pay

mcpuser

This is becoming to, to familiar. What is wrong with these people? This is why it is getting harder and harder to try to show new comers to the net that everyone is not a crook!!!

I think we are in for another round of sites shutting down as owners throw in the towel.

I don't visit traffic exchanges or use safelists as much as before. The results are dismal except for a few well-run, established sites with great owners.  And even a few of them are struggling.

2nd468.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

yes, they are not worrying those that are legitimate, little did these people know they are affecting new comers as well.

This is becoming to, to familiar. What is wrong with these people? This is why it is getting harder and harder to try to show new comers to the net that everyone is not a crook!!!

all i know there are scam directories out there that are listing them so people won't fall for them. also there's better business bureau.

so if more people are aware of them since they are listed on scam directories more chances are that there will be no people to join them and then closed business for them as a result.

Does anyone ever police these sites?