#21 Len Koski

Len Koski

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationBritish Columbia

Posted 16 July 2019 - 12:45 PM

Anyone having problems with Dawud Islam? Joined and upgraded one of his sites. Promoted, made a sale and quickly noticed he has no "commissions page" Bit of a red flag for me. Put in a support ticket and didn't get a reply. I do find it curious as he is pretty active mailing the membership daily. He doesn't look to be disappearing with all his sites anytime soon

#22 Vasiliy Rybkin

Vasiliy Rybkin

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 02:00 PM

noticed he has no "commissions page"

Hi, that page is still there you can access it by adding this words (site name)/members/commissions.php in order to check your commission.

I do not know why he has hidden this page from a menu though.

But he will pay your commissions for sure do not worry usually within a week. I think you can directly contact him using westmonsterdave at gmail.

#23 Len Koski

Len Koski

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 11:34 PM

Hi, that page is still there you can access it by adding this words (site name)/members/commissions.php in order to check your commission.

I do not know why he has hidden this page from a menu though.

But he will pay your commissions for sure do not worry usually within a week. I think you can directly contact him using westmonsterdave at gmail.

Thanks for that. Not sure why it is hidden either but there wasn't any other info there like minimum requirements to be paid. I have been owed commissions for almost 2 months. I've been giving him the benefit of the doubt so far. Just put in another request. Lets see what happens.

#24 weblord

weblord

Weblord of www.Nabaza.com & www.NameHost.us/www.1weblord.com

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts
  • LocationThe Philippines

Posted 17 July 2019 - 12:20 PM

ok update us what's the status.

#25 Len Koski

Len Koski

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 21 July 2019 - 07:13 PM

Dawud did finally pay. I sent him another email and he replied that he was just too busy. I believe him. However, communication is important.

#26 weblord

weblord

• Bronze
  • 1,702 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 04:24 AM

congrats you got your money.

better late than never.

Dawud did finally pay. I sent him another email and he replied that he was just too busy. I believe him. However, communication is important.

#27 Michael Harris

Michael Harris

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 08:41 PM

This is becoming to, to familiar. What is wrong with these people? This is why it is getting harder and harder to try to show new comers to the net that everyone is not a crook!!!

#28 Glen Palo

Glen Palo

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 27 July 2019 - 07:21 AM

This is becoming to, to familiar. What is wrong with these people? This is why it is getting harder and harder to try to show new comers to the net that everyone is not a crook!!!

I think we are in for another round of sites shutting down as owners throw in the towel.

I don't visit traffic exchanges or use safelists as much as before. The results are dismal except for a few well-run, established sites with great owners.  And even a few of them are struggling.

#29 jackchun

jackchun

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 08:00 AM

I just found trafficswirl,  buildmydownline useful traffic exchange,  other mostly like scam 

http://hkfreetutor.b...e-money-at-home (Paying and legit sites list! No need to find yourself !)

#30 weblord

weblord

• Bronze
  • 1,702 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 01:35 PM

buildmydownlines is a viral mailer and a incentivized offer that pays in points or money when you signup on the posted offer.

I just found trafficswirl,  buildmydownline useful traffic exchange,  other mostly like scam 

#31 weblord

weblord

• Bronze
  • 1,702 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 01:36 PM

yes, they are not worrying those that are legitimate, little did these people know they are affecting new comers as well.

#32 Gordon McQue

Gordon McQue

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationWest of Scotland

Posted 21 August 2019 - 03:55 PM

Does anyone ever police these sites?

Ryan Hogan's renowned AFFILIATE JUMPSTART book for nothing

http://startmeupfast.com/affiliate-jumpstart/

#33 weblord

weblord

• Bronze
  • 1,702 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:34 PM

all i know there are scam directories out there that are listing them so people won't fall for them. also there's better business bureau.

so if more people are aware of them since they are listed on scam directories more chances are that there will be no people to join them and then closed business for them as a result.

Does anyone ever police these sites?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: scam, do not pay, no payment

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users