#1 rpsmith

rpsmith

Hot

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 03:41 PM

Hi,

I don't know about you, but lately I have been having alot of trouble solving the recaptcha puzzles that many sites feature as security for their log in. In the recent weeks, I have been having so much trouble with it, that I had been unable to log in to a number of my accounts or use certain features in those accounts due to the issues of being unable to solve the puzzles to satisfy the security protocols.

In my research to find out just how bad it was, I landed on a possible solution:

Log out of all things Google. (youtube, gmail,etc.)

Clear my browser cache

Guess what? It worked. After logging out of gmail and youtube, the issues stopped (at least for now).

I can't guarantee this will work for all of you, but before you lose your cool, try the above.

If this little tidbit helps anybody, please leave a comment. I would like to know.

To Your Success,

Ryan

Place a Free 30 day Ad  at MylilMarketplace.com!

Click Here!

Attention Internet Marketers!  You Need to See This!

Click Here!

#2 Darren Olander

Darren Olander

Hot

• Administrators
  • 572 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 09:07 PM

Thanks for the info, I've had a couple people say they are having an issue with reCaptcha recently so maybe they had the same problem.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

#3 gnana

gnana

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationChennai, India

Posted 06 July 2018 - 09:52 AM

I am also having trouble. I clicked the given audio option.  Then I see this message. "Your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now. For more details visit our help page".    What I do is complete the puzzle, click the verify button then wait for 20-30 seconds before clicking the login button.  It works more often not.  

Some sites provide alternate verification options.  Some are not.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: google, recaptcha, security, puzzles, solve puzzles, log in. log out

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users